900lbdick;567828 said:
Realistically speaking

I think once you hit a certain point for length you are going to slow WAY down due to the fact that your ligs can only get so loose and you start relying totally on actual cell replication in the tissues of the penis. However, the elasticity in your penis really would put no cap on how much girth you can gain. commercially, they make pumping cylinders for people with 8.5" girth. look at people like Zartan. as long as you stay dedicated, I think you can really get as big of a girth as you want.

doublelongdaddy;567740 said:
I am going for the biggest I can possibly get! Since I took a vow to refrain from sex I now have a renewed desire to become a mammoth! I want to go for the world record again and I know I can do it! Since there is no women in my way, with there little pussies and all:), I am free to become the WORLD RECORD!

you go brotha, better make some damn movies once u reach dat shit thou, LOL

All2Real;567896 said:

The only thing that ever stopped me from becoming bigger was the fact that I was sexually involved at the time of the decision. Now, that I have taken a vow of chastity I can go as big as I want! One of the virtues of giving up a pleasure:)

All2Real;567896 said:

The only thing that ever stopped me from becoming bigger was the fact that I was sexually involved at the time of the decision. Now, that I have taken a vow of chastity I can go as big as I want! One of the virtues of giving up a pleasure:)

I'm at 5,9" (15 cm) MSEG now and def. want to get to 6,5".
While we're at it: It took me roughly 10 months to get where I am now, while I started with a MSEG of 5,5". Would one consider my gains as a result of an efficient girth workout or should I've gained more? I'm sometimes disturbed by the fact that there are regularly guys out here who talk about a temporary expansion rate 0.5" or even more. I only get about 0,2-0,25 inches of expansion, but I always thought of my gains as considerable achievement. Now I'm not so sure anymore. What do you think?

Edit: to avoid the impression of hijacking this thread for personal interests only and to contribute mine to the topic, I'd say that 6,5 isn't too much for vaginal penetration in a lot of cases, though most women would need to adapt to that kind of girth. My girl can take my girth pretty good, while she has to pause more often during blowjobs than she did before. In fact, she claims that she does not feel any difference in her pussy. that's a bit of a let down for me and one reason, why I still want to grow. But I think it would another thing if I fucked another girl since my gf had time to get comfortable with it

Last edited:
my girth is nearly 7 inches....and i can barely get my fingers around it at its widest point. i feel special:)

jimmybrion78;567943 said:
my girth is nearly 7 inches....and i can barely get my fingers around it at its widest point. i feel special:)

and you should! I would love to have that!

My girth is around 6.6. I gained that from using the power jelq device. My girl complains that it hurts during sex and her mouth gets sore from oral.
You can become too big for certain women.

I guess we could change the name of the thread and say "Is a Ferrari too fast?" or "Is a million dollars too much money?" lol...:):):) to some I guess...Thought it was funny.

Alexw;567984 said:
My girth is around 6.6. I gained that from using the power jelq device. My girl complains that it hurts during sex and her mouth gets sore from oral.
You can become too big for certain women.
What is a power jelq device?

:cool::cool:
TheKing1;566349 said:
Hell yeah. My goal is to put fear in the hearts of women and leave them screaming with satisfying pleasureful orgasms:-D

Jakb haven't you seen those things www.jelqgym.com I think your hands do a better job but I've never tried one of these things

Last edited:
Satyr;567907 said:
While we're at it: It took me roughly 10 months to get where I am now, while I started with a MSEG of 5,5". Would one consider my gains as a result of an efficient girth workout or should I've gained more? I'm sometimes disturbed by the fact that there are regularly guys out here who talk about a temporary expansion rate 0.5" or even more. I only get about 0,2-0,25 inches of expansion, but I always thought of my gains as considerable achievement. Now I'm not so sure anymore. What do you think?

Edit: to avoid the impression of hijacking this thread for personal interests only and to contribute mine to the topic, I'd say that 6,5 isn't too much for vaginal penetration in a lot of cases, though most women would need to adapt to that kind of girth. My girl can take my girth pretty good, while she has to pause more often during blowjobs than she did before. In fact, she claims that she does not feel any difference in her pussy. that's a bit of a let down for me and one reason, why I still want to grow. But I think it would another thing if I fucked another girl since my gf had time to get comfortable with it

Satyr, no need to get discouraged. as for your temporary expansion, I think that .25" temp gains is about the max you can get solely without fluid retention. there are some freaks of nature out there that just have abnormally elastic tissue that will allow them to gain faster through higher, consistent temporary gains, but there's nothing you can do about that. I think staying dedicated enough to gain ~.5" girth in 10 months is pretty damn good.

As for your girlfriend, if you've been with her for this whole process, then it is obviously not going to be noticeable to her that you gained girth when you have sex. her vagina has been adapting and expanding with your penis' girth the whole time. overall however, there is going to be more pressure on the nerves in her vagina from the added girth and she is most likely feeling more pleasure than before. be proud of your journey and what you have gained.

Satyr;567907 said:

Satyr, no need to get discouraged. as for your temporary expansion, I think that .25" temp gains is about the max you can get solely without fluid retention. there are some freaks of nature out there that just have abnormally elastic tissue that will allow them to gain faster through higher, consistent temporary gains, but there's nothing you can do about that. I think staying dedicated enough to gain ~.5" girth in 10 months is pretty damn good.

As for your girlfriend, if you've been with her for this whole process, then it is obviously not going to be noticeable to her that you gained girth when you have sex. her vagina has been adapting and expanding with your penis' girth the whole time. overall however, there is going to be more pressure on the nerves in her vagina from the added girth and she is most likely feeling more pleasure than before. be proud of your journey and what you have gained.

How would 6.5 measure up? In terms of statistics? Is it big, huge? I know its bigger than average. And how many ��������� do you guys think have this big or bigger?

I've increased my girth from a straight 4.5 inch circumference to 7.0 mid and 8.5 base.

My wife says she loves my fat cock - she used to ask if it was in yet, which sent me on my PE journey.

It takes a long time to loosen her up and a lot of lube and multiple attempts to get it in.

The biggest cocks in ���� don't always have a girth as thick as mine, but there are some real monsters out there.

Kenken20;695525 said:
How would 6.5 measure up? In terms of statistics? Is it big, huge? I know its bigger than average. And how many ��������� do you guys think have this big or bigger?

I think someone, possibly even DLD posted this a while ago:

Average Girth: 4.75-5
Above Average: 5-5.5
Large: 6-6.5
Huge: 7+

Back
Top Bottom