templnite;697529 said:
^Well there you go you just admitted that the op is you. That's the person I alluded to was a pirate account of yours and ascribing fake gains. You really are nailing yourself bra

Jekyllnhyde just got your hanger and if he fails to gain a millimeter even I only for one millisecond (and you know he's pretty much gotten all he could out of PE but sold him your hanger aimlessly either way ) it will be the ultimate proof that hanging sucks.

And yeah I know some dudes cant gain anything from PE, they're all registered at mynewsize, which is where �other forum� goes to scout their talent

You have this gift of ignoring facts when people share them. You clearly, somehow overlooked the images I shared above. I also, have no clue where Jekyllnhyde is on his PE journey. He approached me. If you're going to sling half truths (or attempts at them anyway), do some real research so you don't look like a goof.

What's mynewsize got to do with anything here? You really bat off in left field. ?:(

Men have been using hanging for as long as men have had penises. Study history. You really do yourself a disservice acting like you know so much when you really do know very little. So, hanging "sucks". Does DLD then sell a bullshit product as well with his Lengthmaster which is primarily a hanger?

Watch out folks, we are in the presence of a real genius here. Probably a Mensa Alumni

Last edited:
Its a big deal because when youre willing to fuck guys means you are a hardcore sex addict that fucks anything. Either that or you have some kind weird deviancy fixation with boy girls. Maybe you want to be one, after all you did start the ask a gay guy thread

It doesn't matter I know. I started talking about mitosis first and foremost but you go off batting left field

templnite;697607 said:
. I started talking about mitosis first and foremost but you go off batting left field

I think he bats for both teams doe.... 8^O
gaaaaawwwttteeeeeeeemmmmm

Nah congratulations still, I'm happy you gained three inches in four years doe

What sales dude xD you mean this thread that sailed? :cool:!!!!!!THREAD DISCRIMINATED!!!!!!:cool: flawless victory

Damn bruh. I need to quit shutting down these threads, so much trans ���� virus that my shit is shuttin down

PumpingIron;697620 said:
OMG.... This guy has problems.

We know. He's like the special kid from high school. You just nod, smile when he does, laugh at his jokes, and tell him he's so smart. There's room here at MOS for everyone.

Honestly, i think ALL men can gain, i think most that don't, haven't got the knowledge or arent willing to go the distance, or don't spend the time trying new things.
Also, i think most men get hung up in what other are doing, and don't really feel them selves out or see what works for them.
temp is a dumb ass who has no idea what he's talking about and should have been banned a while ago, hanging does have scientific backing, idiot.

stillwantmore2;697578 said:
You have this gift of ignoring facts when people share them. You clearly, somehow overlooked the images I shared above. I also, have no clue where Jekyllnhyde is on his PE journey. He approached me. If you're going to sling half truths (or attempts at them anyway), do some real research so you don't look like a goof.

What's mynewsize got to do with anything here? You really bat off in left field. ?:(

Men have been using hanging for as long as men have had penises. Study history. You really do yourself a disservice acting like you know so much when you really do know very little. So, hanging "sucks". Does DLD then sell a bullshit product as well with his Lengthmaster which is primarily a hanger?

Watch out folks, we are in the presence of a real genius here. Probably a Mensa Alumni

WTF, bro i haven't even started hanging yet???? temp you're fucked dude

Jekyll, hey brudda , yeah pimp you know I got the masterful techniques to pack on massive sais. I promise you wont be no gator but they will call you the snapper (not snapping turtle) of hymens "^}

Jus let me take you under my wing, which is also my sac %). See its a bat wing, so ill be taking you under my cape and protecting you from that dood with multiple personality-cavity gasms

I know above this post you ask "I haven't started hanging yet?" No brudda that's not real hanging. Come on lets start

Last edited:
stillwantmore2;697526 said:
You hang around online PE long enough, you meet plenty of men who can't gain no matter what, for whatever the reason. They seem to be in the minority.

WOW! That's all I can say is "wow". I wish somebody would have told me this 8 months ago. Except all I heard was how great I was doing, how dedicated I was, how gains would be coming my way. I tried to do everything that I was told to do.
Now I find out I'm probably not going to going to gain at all because I'm the minority.

After all that time I'm now being told by others that I'm not doing it right, that I'm not hanging long enough even though for the last 8 months I was "doing great".

You know what's funny. I'm hanging right now, as I'm writing this, with your hanger. I haven't been able to bring myself to give up. How desperate is that? I can't bring myself to tell my wife that I'm quiting and that I'm not going to any bigger. That's really hard for me to swallow.
WOW!?!?

I didn't single you out and say you personally won't gain. If you give in to that mindset though, you're clearly letting someone like temp get to you.
Nobody knows who will gain and who won't. So of course, we encourage pushing through and motivate.

Last edited:
On the contrary Ben, I'm not letting anyone get to me, that is why I'm still hanging and why I haven't given up. If I listened to all the "nay" sayers out there I wouldn't have started in the first place let alone hung for 8 months with little to no gains to show for it. And maybe I'm not the minority in this. Maybe the ones that gain are the minority. If you think of all the people that try to gain and only a hand few actually talk about gaining it seems to me the gainers are the minority.
That being said I hope one day to be the minority.

IVEADREAM;697637 said:
On the contrary Ben, I'm not letting anyone get to me, that is why I'm still hanging and why I haven't given up. If I listened to all the "nay" sayers out there I wouldn't have started in the first place let alone hung for 8 months with little to no gains to show for it. And maybe I'm not the minority in this. Maybe the ones that gain are the minority. If you think of all the people that try to gain and only a hand few actually talk about gaining it seems to me the gainers are the minority.
That being said I hope one day to be the minority.

This is actually bullshit! I'm sorry to say, but i don't even agree with still on that fact, i personally feel that everyone can gain, the problem lies in the method of action, to many people depend on others advice, we're all different, where someone will do well with multiple sets of lower weight, other might need shorter or less sets of a higher weight, same as girth some people do light jelqs and gain girth, some people need clamped squeezes.
The problem is no one takes the time to push forward, try new things and figure it out for them selves, they just try something someone else had success with , fail and give up.

True. Some men just never figure out what their road to gains is. Maybe it's more intensity, stronger grip, a different device, more weight, etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom