PumpingIron

Registered
Hello,

I am not knew to the PE subject but I don't frequent many website or forums on the topic much. Four years ago, I purchased the hanger from Ben. I was at my last straw. I had tried many other methods and devices, most of which were crap and ineffective. This being said, I just thought one day last week to write Ben on the progress and happiness I now have because of this device. I also wanted to share my modified version of stretching that has kicked my gains into high gear. Ben suggested I share it with you because it would be good motivation. I agreed because I have been in the non-motivated mood many times and if this helps others, why not?

This is the email.

Hey Bro,

I just wanted to let you know that after several years of consistent stretching with your hanger, I am amazed. It got to be a wanted habit that I do every night at my computer desk. For 2-3 years I used weights and sat forward in my chair to let them hang. I used 10-20lbs for 45min to an 1hr at my peak. I might stop and readjust but mostly adapted to long stretching periods without breaks.

The reason I am contacting is that I have found bungee cords to be far superior to weights but also using your device. One advantage is variable resistance without traction removal and you can stretch in many different planes. I found stretching to the left, right, up or forward to be amazing for gains on top of what I have gained through traditional weights. Also, once you have your bungee attached and traction is at a comfortable limit, you can twist the penis in the hanger clamp clock and counter clockwise to stress the chambers of the penis more.

This being said, I was 5.5 to 6" bone press stretch measure when starting. almost 4 years ago. I am now a 8.5 to 9" from bone in stretch now. Girth has increased because of stretching only but I am now adding pumping in to fatten my now larger penis up more.

Thank you Ben!

End Email

I wrote you this to let guys know, this is like gym training. It is slow and steady...... without a lot of fun until you see gains. Just like the gym, some days are great and others suck but "Hang in There". No pun intended.... LOL

The results are worth it, I promise.

Jason

Wow stillwantsmore err I mean 'pumpingiron' ;), that's awesome keep it up (no pun intended).

Also not funny is how you're advising bungee cords. That's pretty much taking away the benefit of insane weight capacity of which hanger is hailed for.
If you check the cell division process, when microtears heal they mitosis into replicas of themselves. So its better using lesser traction over longer time, ensuring the replicas mature in larger form (srt principles/vachanger principles).

I guess after all it isn't even worthwhile hanging such exaggerated weight amounts. Since hanging so heavy will just traumatize the replica cells and they never mature teeeheee

Last edited:
Yea, I've attached 3 images of my email inbox showing the original email/convo. This guy emailed me. I asked him if he would share his review here.

Go troll somewhere else. Seriously, hey 4chan sounds like a great place.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm not trolling bro this shit is real science. Your weight hanging methods doesn't work and its been proven by iveadream.
He did everything you asked him and didn't gain shit except for alligator cock (skin fucked up).

Srt is based on physiological reactions and years of trial and error to come up with a method that gets the most gains out of the least trauma. Your method of "throwing megatons of weight at it" I like going back to the early days of PE, the dark ages when nobody gained for they didn't know the way.

And you employ the same methods for clamping which is infinitely less effective than they are for length

PumpingIron;697504 said:
Hello,

I am not knew to the PE subject but I don't frequent many website or forums on the topic much. Four years ago, I purchased the hanger from Ben. I was at my last straw. I had tried many other methods and devices, most of which were crap and ineffective. This being said, I just thought one day last week to write Ben on the progress and happiness I now have because of this device. I also wanted to share my modified version of stretching that has kicked my gains into high gear. Ben suggested I share it with you because it would be good motivation. I agreed because I have been in the non-motivated mood many times and if this helps others, why not?

This is the email.

Hey Bro,

I just wanted to let you know that after several years of consistent stretching with your hanger, I am amazed. It got to be a wanted habit that I do every night at my computer desk. For 2-3 years I used weights and sat forward in my chair to let them hang. I used 10-20lbs for 45min to an 1hr at my peak. I might stop and readjust but mostly adapted to long stretching periods without breaks.

The reason I am contacting is that I have found bungee cords to be far superior to weights but also using your device. One advantage is variable resistance without traction removal and you can stretch in many different planes. I found stretching to the left, right, up or forward to be amazing for gains on top of what I have gained through traditional weights. Also, once you have your bungee attached and traction is at a comfortable limit, you can twist the penis in the hanger clamp clock and counter clockwise to stress the chambers of the penis more.

This being said, I was 5.5 to 6" bone press stretch measure when starting. almost 4 years ago. I am now a 8.5 to 9" from bone in stretch now. Girth has increased because of stretching only but I am now adding pumping in to fatten my now larger penis up more.

Thank you Ben!

End Email

I wrote you this to let guys know, this is like gym training. It is slow and steady...... without a lot of fun until you see gains. Just like the gym, some days are great and others suck but "Hang in There". No pun intended.... LOL

The results are worth it, I promise.

Jason
congratulations bro 3 inches of gains that is insane. thanks for sharing

templnite;697513 said:
I'm not trolling bro this shit is real science. Your weight hanging methods doesn't work and its been proven by iveadream.
He did everything you asked him and didn't gain shit except for alligator cock (skin fucked up).

Srt is based on physiological reactions and years of trial and error to come up with a method that gets the most gains out of the least trauma. Your method of "throwing megatons of weight at it" I like going back to the early days of PE, the dark ages when nobody gained for they didn't know the way.

And you employ the same methods for clamping which is infinitely less effective than they are for length

One guy struggling to gain is no proof of anything. When you follow me around the forums and try to negate every other thing I say, yes you are trolling.
Some men can't gain from any type of PE. I'm sure you already knew that, though.

Last edited:
stillwantmore2;697522 said:
Some men can't gain from any type of PE. I'm sure you already knew that, though.

That's new to me and rather confusing
Y?

You hang around online PE long enough, you meet plenty of men who can't gain no matter what, for whatever the reason. They seem to be in the minority.

stillwantmore2;697522 said:
One guy struggling to gain is no proof of anything. When you follow me around the forums and try to negate every other thing I say, yes you are trolling.

^Well there you go you just admitted that the op is you. That's the person I alluded to was a pirate account of yours and ascribing fake gains. You really are nailing yourself bra

Jekyllnhyde just got your hanger and if he fails to gain a millimeter even I only for one millisecond (and you know he's pretty much gotten all he could out of PE but sold him your hanger aimlessly either way ) it will be the ultimate proof that hanging sucks.

And yeah I know some dudes cant gain anything from PE, they're all registered at mynewsize, which is where �other forum� goes to scout their talent

Last edited:
You guys go watch stills knife unboxing videos, he reminds you of those aliens from men in black which pretend to be humans. Curious lookin ass nigih xD

WOW.... I didn't think I would catch so much crap.

I don't know Ben and don't owe him anything. I wrote this to Ben for a simple thank you. The damn thing works and I continue to use it daily. Just like I have seen in the gym, there are those that don't have the will power to stick with anything long enough to see results. They join a gym, quit after 3 months and then bitch about everyone else because they make gains.

For all the haters, Stay Small

It's ok Jason. Sadly, templenites never had anyone show him how to be a gentleman and play well with others. So, he has nothing better to do all day but hang out here and belittle me. If this was just me talking to myself with another account DLD or Jaz could easily show that with an IP address check.
I think temps is just jellies of people who are more successful than him.
These posts of his actually increase my Web traffic, so I don't mind.

Yes you are catching it as if you still want more gayron err I mean clamplover err I mean pumping iron trrrtle, you have so many human costumes turtle boy. At least this time you included pumping in the username, seeing as you always demonize penis pumps it conflicts with our logic of the stillwansmore conspiracy tun tun taauun

Oh shit stillwantsmores true form https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u_rcTFT5JwI

Last edited:
I'm getting to you. You're showing it in your replies. Take some seroquel you'll be ok kiddo.

Funny vids? Still you have a life threatening disease in that video, shits not funny.

Back
Top Bottom