Just listen to temp and you will win :) When a cell divides it leaves a exact replica of itself in daughter cell form. Take advantage of this by being in traction when they divide. Simply buy yourself an lengthmaster to cause cells to divide then buy a extender to cause them to duplicate and mature larger.

Stillwantsmore is gonna sell you the idea that you can just kick your feet up and gain so long as you use lots of weight, which is the main allure of his hanger. He does this because its much easier to sell people on 'easy, lazy gains'. If he lets guys know how much they gotta work for their gains then he'd have no sales. He makes it seem that his hanger is the holy grail of gains when in fact you are the grail.

Then when his snake oil hawking, shilly promises don't work hell just say "well some guys just can't gain :p " all gay

There's no such thing as lazy PE. If you don't put in the hot wraps, bundles, jelqs, multi-directional stretching, extender, pretty much if you don't do srt you won't gain

Buy the lengthmaster it makes your work easier and buy a extender it ensures your work doesn't go to waste.

Last edited:
templnite;697643 said:
Just listen to temp and you will win :) When a cell divides it leaves a exact replica of itself in daughter cell form. Take advantage of this by being in traction when they divide. Simply buy yourself an lengthmaster to cause cells to divide then buy a extender to cause them to duplicate and mature larger.

Stillwantsmore is gonna sell you the idea that you can just kick your feet up and gain so long as you use lots of weight, which is the main allure of his hanger. He does this because its much easier to sell people on 'easy, lazy gains'. If he lets guys know how much they gotta work for their gains then he'd have no sales. He makes it seem that his hanger is the holy grail of gains when in fact you are the grail.

Then when his snake oil hawking, shilly promises don't work hell just say "well some guys just can't gain :p " all gay

There's no such thing as lazy PE. If you don't put in the hot wraps, bundles, jelqs, multi-directional stretching, extender, pretty much if you don't do srt you won't gain

Buy the lengthmaster it makes your work easier and buy a extender it ensures your work doesn't go to waste.

Wow, you are so right! You just go right to the big weight and kick your feet up. It's all a cake walk with hanging. Sure thing. Seriously, you've never looked through my how to guide and seen how I guide men through this process. Starting with light weight for several weeks, slowly moving up. Again, you are a strange individual. Posting half truths, speculations, and down right lies when you see fit. Thankfully, most of our forum members have the sense to realize this. I don't know why I keep defending myself here. I guess because you keep overlooking what I reply and just regurging your bull. I do not say all men who hang will gain all the size they want. I don't say my hanger is the only device they need. I suggest other MOS devices and techniques. Keep on though "niggaaah" I love reporting you multiple times a day. I just wish there was a moderator who actually did their job around here.

Again, singling me out here and trying to make it seem like my device does not work simply because one forum member here is struggling to gain with hanging is illogical. Ask DLD how many men he has coached over the years and how many he can recall having difficulty gaining. It happens. It's a part of PE. Two people can work with the same personal trainer. One can get great results and the other can do poorly no matter what he says he's doing. He could just as easily be struggling to gain from another device, or method. IN FACT, he was using the LM before switching to my hanger. So, really if he'd kept on hanging with the LM, to be fair...he'd still be struggling. So, maybe he just has not hit his needed weight level yet? I know you have the time to read over his log again, the original log as you are here all day anyway:

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/...ent-hanging/87289-iveadreams-hanging-log.html

He was using the LM, struggling with it and came to me. I did not seek him out. If he had kept on, he'd have hit a wall anyway, most likely. I know what he needed to do though, because you are the guru with the years of first hand experience. He should have just kept doing what he was and asked you for one on one coaching. Iveadream, I'm so sorry for taking advantage of you and leading you down the wrong path with PE! You should let Templ coach you. He knows everything you need to know to get the gains you want. He can guarantee you the results I do not. (I don't guarantee any customers results actually)

Last edited:
Holey shit this guys sounds like a lunatic xD

Just accept defeat bra, i already linked this in illuminatium so everyone will see it when they check out my awesome thread

Yea, when someone can't win an argument constructively, they bow out like that. It's cool. I know I can't win my side of the argument with you. You don't argue logically. You skim past facts even when they are shown to you and ignore them, then you cuss and name call and etc. I'm sure your personal life is a reality show that's funnier than "Def Comedy Jams", assuming you behave this way offline too. Anyone with half a brain can read through this thread and draw their own conclusions.

-Stillwantmore/Ben

Hey Still don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming you or anyone for that matter as to why I haven't gained anything "yet". I still like your hanger over anything else and still feel I can use it to gain. I just need to figure out what I did wrong for the last 8 months and correct it.

Collagen is very tough material, you need to first heat it to increase elasticity and then tenderize it through diagonal vectors via bundles and jelqs in all directions.

only then you will benefit from constant traction but only a little because if not you'll divide more cells , starving the current daughter cells of nutrients and stunt growth.

You need a sizegenetics to stretch them out little by little. Those contortionist mofos dont just do hard ass splits to stretch their ligatures and neither do doctors. They use low force over longer time.

To say that throwing a hundred lbs in one direction versus twenty in all directions will affect collagen better is retarded. Anyone who believes the legend of bib who invented hanging is retarded. A seventy year old man whom at his age his dick doesn't even work right anymore, wants to elongate his dick so it fills up even less? C mon son he was obviously just trying to sell shit

Last edited:
For girth do heat, bundles with jelqs then clamping sets with jelqs thrown in between. Or if you aren't into clamping do some ssj etcetera. If you have a bathmate you can do sets toward the end to stretch out the collagen lattice one last time.

Anthony78;697664 said:
So heat up penis, use length master, and then use extender ? Will this cover girth as well or just length ?

Girth will only be effected at the base, most of this work will be towards length. For adding girth it is smart to add a girth exercise.

Thanks Temp and DLD. Temp I'm sorry for what I said in someone's post. I can't remember which one but I greatly appreciate the help. You seem to know what you are talking about. I hope everyone can move past their disagreements and help each other.

this thread is extremely interesting to a newbie like myself...Feeling much better after reading through it all Temp sounds like a badass. lol i love this site.

Last edited:
stillwantmore2;697762 said:
We have a wealth of information here.

Indeed and it is protected on 4 dedicated servers running 24/7 with tech always on the look out. The most valuable thing we have here is the information we have created. That information is so important and valuable and this is why we spend so much money in this area. The library of knowledge is untouchable and proves so many things, in dates, that can be verified (like exercises that were ripped off from us by Thunder and renamed). We will NEVER be down for more than 6 hours, at the worst.

Still I love ya man but you know you were in the wrong when you made fake accounts and having people question motives is a consequence. Just keep on doing the right thing and most people will come around.

I agree with temp about mitosis and the process of going hard and then letting the daughter cells grow. But that can be achieved with hanging as well. It's reminded me that I really need to quit being lazy and figure out how to throw on my TLC or golf weights before work. Anyone know of backup plans to keep golf weights from falling out of your pants? That would be super awkward if I'm running a floor and little red discs fall out of my scrubs. I wouldn't know how to recover from that with patients.

longstretch;697829 said:
Still I love ya man but you know you were in the wrong when you made fake accounts and having people question motives is a consequence. Just keep on doing the right thing and most people will come around.

I agree with temp about mitosis and the process of going hard and then letting the daughter cells grow. But that can be achieved with hanging as well. It's reminded me that I really need to quit being lazy and figure out how to throw on my TLC or golf weights before work. Anyone know of backup plans to keep golf weights from falling out of your pants? That would be super awkward if I'm running a floor and little red discs fall out of my scrubs. I wouldn't know how to recover from that with patients.

Yes, and I apologized long ago. About 3 years ago.

Head over to Ron's site and look for the Tug N Go. It's like underwear you wear over your tugger so if it comes apart everything stays in the "sock" part.

Last edited:
I know man. I've been overcoming some things about that long too and people still like to bring it up. I know how frustrating it can be. Thanks for the info I'll check it out

Anthony78;697682 said:
Thanks Temp and DLD. Temp I'm sorry for what I said in someone's post. I can't remember which one but I greatly appreciate the help. You seem to know what you are talking about. I hope everyone can move past their disagreements and help each other.

What's the point in saying sorry if you already did it? Why do people think saying sorry or even genuinely being sorry is any use. Nobody's gonna feel sorry for you still

Its the same if saying thank you. You're showing that "thank you" is the most you're gonna give back.

Still has had some bad judgement in the past but he has completely changed over the past 2 years. If we do not have it in our hearts to forgive we can not call ourselves a Brotherhood. We are a family, people fuck up, they learn from it and they improve themselves.

Back
Top Bottom