just saw this thread the first time and since I'm scientific guy myself (actually a scientist, though in humanities) I'd like to explore this topic a bit deeper than the answers given here go.
Most important is a more precise conceptual differentiation:

@CBateman 1: could you please explain if the urological sources you rely on address surgical or natural PE? As Zam already said, both differ essentially.
2: please elaborate further on the hypotheses that these urologists stress to validate their claim of a correlation between a decreased erection angle and decreased erection quality.
This would be absolutely pivotal to discuss the subject at hand thoroughly.

@all 3: I understand that Kegeling helps to ameliorate overall erection quality. Given the assumption, that a lowered erection angle does not equal a lowered EQ (which is my intuition) and given the further premise, that stretching deforms the ligament structure: what kind of use should Kegels have with respect to this specific problem of a lowered angle (if one want to consider it as such like Pédro in the other thread)? I don't see any since Kegels don't help to revert this deformation (which would be undesired because we don't want the ligs to shorten again)? An improved EQ doesn't increase the erection angle unless your EQ is really bad?
The only thing one could do to obtain a higher angle again would be to create an upward curve, or not? I don't see any other option.

CBateman;622399 said:
Hey guys,

I stumbled upon this forum and was amazed by the impressive results that really seem to be possible.
Being a rational guy, I read every scientific study I found on the net and now Im a bit concerned about the possible side effects.

If you lengthen the ligaments to enlarge your penis, a loss of stability should be the logical result.
Now people argue with a strengthening in the pelvic floor muscle to compensate this destabilisation of the penis, but on the one hand I couldnt find any science supporting this claim (the stability loss is scientifically proven).
Moreover, and this concerns me the most, if your errection angle does not suffer by using proper technique, then why do ALL of the result pics I saw show a bad erection angle ? I cant help to see this as an indicator of the theory of decreasing your erection quality by jelqing etc.

I want to get this straight: I really like this great community and have a lot of positive feelings regardings the helpfulness and the results a lot of diligent users make speak for themselves. Im just careful and concerned because even the greatest tool has no benefits if you are unable to use it and Im a very healthy young guy in his early-twenties (from Europe, BTW, so excuse my english). I searched for a lot of pics and posts of longterm users, but not a single one I saw had a really high erection angle.For a better understanding, I associate "decrease of erection angle" with the risk of loosing the erectile function which is claimed by most mainstream scientists regarding the risks of PE.

Thanks for your patience and endurance to stand my accusations and criticism.

I noticed you mention that your erection angle is goes very much up and it is the same thing for me. And it's not just that I can't lower it much, it's that this becomes extremely painful at a certain point and this could be a big problem during sex. I'd much rather want a flexible erection that can be moved all the way up and down, but of cource not at the cost of ED.

jj2013;622941 said:
I noticed you mention that your erection angle is goes very much up and it is the same thing for me. And it's not just that I can't lower it much, it's that this becomes extremely painful at a certain point and this could be a big problem during sex. I'd much rather want a flexible erection that can be moved all the way up and down, but of cource not at the cost of ED.

You can work through the angle slowly and you will hear a ligament pop, this should allow you to lower it to wherever you desire. It does have a lot of pressure against it before the ligaments release a bit but this will work.

doublelongdaddy;622944 said:
You can work through the angle slowly and you will hear a ligament pop, this should allow you to lower it to wherever you desire. It does have a lot of pressure against it before the ligaments release a bit but this will work.

Maybe I misunderstood your post, do you mean I should pull this off in one go or slowly work myself up to it? I do need to do something about it though because the pain can be quite intense if I try to lower it and I do want it to be able to go lower.

jj2013;622976 said:
Maybe I misunderstood your post, do you mean I should pull this off in one go or slowly work myself up to it? I do need to do something about it though because the pain can be quite intense if I try to lower it and I do want it to be able to go lower.

For me, when I push against the angle, eventually it hits a pint where the ligament will pop. Once it pops I can press further against the erection angle.

Back
Top Bottom