CBateman

Registered
Hey guys,

I stumbled upon this forum and was amazed by the impressive results that really seem to be possible.
Being a rational guy, I read every scientific study I found on the net and now Im a bit concerned about the possible side effects.

If you lengthen the ligaments to enlarge your penis, a loss of stability should be the logical result.
Now people argue with a strengthening in the pelvic floor muscle to compensate this destabilisation of the penis, but on the one hand I couldnt find any science supporting this claim (the stability loss is scientifically proven).
Moreover, and this concerns me the most, if your errection angle does not suffer by using proper technique, then why do ALL of the result pics I saw show a bad erection angle ? I cant help to see this as an indicator of the theory of decreasing your erection quality by jelqing etc.

I want to get this straight: I really like this great community and have a lot of positive feelings regardings the helpfulness and the results a lot of diligent users make speak for themselves. Im just careful and concerned because even the greatest tool has no benefits if you are unable to use it and Im a very healthy young guy in his early-twenties (from Europe, BTW, so excuse my english). I searched for a lot of pics and posts of longterm users, but not a single one I saw had a really high erection angle.For a better understanding, I associate "decrease of erection angle" with the risk of loosing the erectile function which is claimed by most mainstream scientists regarding the risks of PE.

Thanks for your patience and endurance to stand my accusations and criticism.

I've done some crazy hanging, and my erection angle is exactly the same as when I started. In fact, if anything, I'm trying to get a lower angle when erect since I have an upward curve.

This is somethimg completely normal. "
As concerns erection angle vs. tugback angle loss, it must be realized that other factors affect erection angle other than lig tightness such as erection strength and tunica shape. "- Written by Bib himself. So it is not only the ligament tightness that determines what your erection angle is- it is the EQ (Erection Quality) and the tunica shape. "There is also a slight correlation between LOT and erect angle (0.22). The lower the angle of LOT the more lig stretch and gains. The looser ligs result is a slightly lower erection angle. This shows up in the amount of time spent PEing and erection angle with a (-0.356) correlation. "- Another thing written by Bib- if you take a look on penis anatomy- you will see that it makes perfect sense that the more you stretch your ligaments- the lower your erection angle will be.

I see no reason for people to obsess over this- it MIGHT lower, yes, but HOW does that make your sex life less productive? As long as it is hard- you just put it on and do your thing (LMAO!). Why do you panic about this so much, what would you rather- have a bigger penis with a slightly lower erection angle (not Erection Quality, we are talking about erection angle) and make women moan and scream in pleasure OR have your ligaments unstretched with a high erection angle- with your oridanru- average Joe size that women "like", but do not "LOVE"? You make the decision for yourself. :)

Thanks for your very helpful answer, Zambrodom3.

The statements make perfect sense, even from my very limited scientific understanding of the subject. Im pretty knew to this forum, so Id would be great if you could show me the source and if this "Bib" has discusses this issue further.
"what would you rather- have a bigger penis with a slightly lower erection angle (not Erection Quality, we are talking about erection angle) and make women moan and scream in pleasure OR have your ligaments unstretched with a high erection angle- with your oridanru- average Joe size that women "like", but do not "LOVE"? You make the decision for yourself
Thats exactly the point and this needs a lof of consideration.
I want to emphasises that I question and criticise the jelqing and the side effects just because of the reason that I consider performing PE myself and want to weigh up the pros and cons.
Honestly, my extremely high erection angle itself is rather a disadvantages because 1) I cannot perform every position and 2) it looks smaller than it is.

Indeed, my main concern is what Ive mentioned above
I associate "decrease of erection angle" with the risk of loosing the erectile function which is claimed by most mainstream scientists regarding the risks of PE.
Im no urologist and therefore dont know if the one thing will lead to the other, the user generated evidence suggests that even the decrease of the angle will not lead to impotence. But unfortunately, a lot of honorable urology professors claim that and their explanation makes sense to me.

My analogy is the surgical operation where you cut the ligaments, lengthen the penis and connect the ends again. This results in a major decrease in stability and erection quality as well as erection angle, potentially leading to permanent erectile dysfunction. I cannot see how this cannot happen with mechanical jelqing (not mentioning the obvious stretching. I want to discuss the safest option with the smallest possible side effects and from my POV thats jelqing and not stretching, hanging etc). But again, Im no physician and would like to learn something new.
In fact, I would love to see someone disproving my theory so that I can safely proceed to enlargement myself.

Again, thanks for your patience
p

CBateman;622458 said:
Thanks for your very helpful answer, Zambrodom3.

The statements make perfect sense, even from my very limited scientific understanding of the subject. Im pretty knew to this forum, so Id would be great if you could show me the source and if this "Bib" has discusses this issue further.

Thats exactly the point and this needs a lof of consideration.
I want to emphasises that I question and criticise the jelqing and the side effects just because of the reason that I consider performing PE myself and want to weigh up the pros and cons.
Honestly, my extremely high erection angle itself is rather a disadvantages because 1) I cannot perform every position and 2) it looks smaller than it is.

Indeed, my main concern is what Ive mentioned above Im no urologist and therefore dont know if the one thing will lead to the other, the user generated evidence suggests that even the decrease of the angle will not lead to impotence. But unfortunately, a lot of honorable urology professors claim that and their explanation makes sense to me.

My analogy is the surgical operation where you cut the ligaments, lengthen the penis and connect the ends again. This results in a major decrease in stability and erection quality as well as erection angle, potentially leading to permanent erectile dysfunction. I cannot see how this cannot happen with mechanical jelqing (not mentioning the obvious stretching. I want to discuss the safest option with the smallest possible side effects and from my POV thats jelqing and not stretching, hanging etc). But again, Im no physician and would like to learn something new.
In fact, I would love to see someone disproving my theory so that I can safely proceed to enlargement myself.

Again, thanks for your patience
p

Hey! First- thank you for giving my post a read. Second- this is all the info on this topic that I found, but if you are interested in Bib and his methods you can read a bit more into the topics around.

Penile surgery and PE (Penis Enlargement) differ- PE does not cause ED, it is the other way around. PE improves it! I can link you a theory thread that is a pretty good read, so you can gain better understanding on the topic of EQ (Erection Quality), ED (Erectile Dysfuntion) and gaining. It is not only the thread I can back up my statements with- it is the fact that MOS is a brotherhood of thousands of brothers. Read around the threads and the success-before and after stories and you will see people's results. There is NO better argument than applying the information and seeing results for yourself.

If you have any questions- do not hesitate to ask! :)

well i have been exercising for years lately i have doing the SSJS, they are great and i have noticed that everytime i try em i feel my dick harder and iget really aroused....

shortdick;622467 said:
well i have been exercising for years lately i have doing the SSJS, they are great and i have noticed that everytime i try em i feel my dick harder and iget really aroused....

It feel heavier does not it? Because the pressure is internal and vastly expands the smooth muscle inside the tunica. To be honest- I'd much rather this than pumping LMAO! :)

ShadedSam;622440 said:
I've done some crazy hanging, and my erection angle is exactly the same as when I started. In fact, if anything, I'm trying to get a lower angle when erect since I have an upward curve.
ShadedSam sick pic hope i can show mine the same way i wouldnt mind sending pics to the ladies so they can enjoy and knock at my door.....

Zambrodom3;622469 said:
It feel heavier does not it? Because the pressure is internal and vastly expands the smooth muscle inside the tunica. To be honest- I'd much rather this than pumping LMAO! :)

yeah but now its thin and shrunk haha

I have gained a lot of size since I began and my erection angle is basically the same as it was when I started. The reason behind this is having strong pelvic floor muscles. As I gained I always pushed myself in kegel work for the very concern you have.

CBateman;622399 said:
Hey guys,

I stumbled upon this forum and was amazed by the impressive results that really seem to be possible.
Being a rational guy, I read every scientific study I found on the net and now Im a bit concerned about the possible side effects.

If you lengthen the ligaments to enlarge your penis, a loss of stability should be the logical result.
Now people argue with a strengthening in the pelvic floor muscle to compensate this destabilisation of the penis, but on the one hand I couldnt find any science supporting this claim (the stability loss is scientifically proven).
Moreover, and this concerns me the most, if your errection angle does not suffer by using proper technique, then why do ALL of the result pics I saw show a bad erection angle ? I cant help to see this as an indicator of the theory of decreasing your erection quality by jelqing etc.

I want to get this straight: I really like this great community and have a lot of positive feelings regardings the helpfulness and the results a lot of diligent users make speak for themselves. Im just careful and concerned because even the greatest tool has no benefits if you are unable to use it and Im a very healthy young guy in his early-twenties (from Europe, BTW, so excuse my english). I searched for a lot of pics and posts of longterm users, but not a single one I saw had a really high erection angle.For a better understanding, I associate "decrease of erection angle" with the risk of loosing the erectile function which is claimed by most mainstream scientists regarding the risks of PE.

Thanks for your patience and endurance to stand my accusations and criticism.

While doing p.e EQ is the most important. Use thus and your erection angle will be no problem.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.6 KB · Views: 0
master_mind;622508 said:
While doing p.e EQ is the most important. Use thus and your erection angle will be no problem.

Wow! The 1st time I hear of anything of that kind! :)

Don't know where the OP is coming from. I've also done a LOT of PE and hung the collective equivalent of a Volkswagen Beetle from my penis in weights and my erection angle is still great.

stillwantmore2;622666 said:
Don't know where the OP is coming from. I've also done a LOT of PE and hung the collective equivalent of a Volkswagen Beetle from my penis in weights and my erection angle is still great.

Same here. I think men need to realize that PE does make the penis stronger not weaker and if Kegels are done consistently there is no risk of loosing erection angle.

Back
Top Bottom