shortdick;658798 said:
Got to get to that size 9x7 is the newest goal:)

That would destroy most women! Are you sexist? :)

doublelongdaddy;658809 said:

i just want to get to that size would be like winning the superbowl or winning a world cup or some kind of international championship:cool:

I have never gotten to 7 except after 5x5x3 routine. I mean I am not looking for gains right now but being so close to 7 I sometimes want to get there.

kyomoto;655078 said:
7 inches is perfectly fine, heck I'd say that would be MY limit haha.

I am at 8.7" and that still works just fine to be clear but 7" is bigger than 99% of the guys out there and bigger than most girls have ever had. I was at about 7.5" naturally before PE and before I was married every girl I was with said it was the biggest they'd ever seen, and I was told several times I should get into �naked people movies�.

JakeM82;659196 said:
I am at 8.7" and that still works just fine to be clear but 7" is bigger than 99% of the guys out there and bigger than most girls have ever had. I was at about 7.5" naturally before PE and before I was married every girl I was with said it was the biggest they'd ever seen, and I was told several times I should get into �naked people movies�.
I think 7" girth is bigger than a lot more than 99% of guys, even 1 out of a thousand I would doubt.

Jack Leg;659220 said:
I think 7" girth is bigger than a lot more than 99% of guys, even 1 out of a thousand I would doubt.

For some reason I was thinking they were talking length for a second, that is totally my mistake. 7" girth would be insane, however after seeing ZackD89 get up there I can't say I am not tempted to move the goal close to 7".

- - - Updated - - -

doublelongdaddy;658809 said:

Yes. Duh.

Jack Leg;659220 said:

7" in girth is 99,9 %impossible , naturally without PE,IMO.The average girth is what,barely 5 inch?maybe 5.5 inch...being 7" is as rare as being 12" in length.We know length can vary a lot more than girth...we can see 2" dicks in length , and 9" dicks in length..but with girth is another story imo...more than 90 % of guys are in the 5" girth area.

Last edited:
ChilDsh;659235 said:
7" in girth is impossible , naturally without PE,IMO.The average girth is what,barely 5 inch?maybe 5.5 inch...being 7" is as rare as being 12" in length.

According to Watch Cases, the average wrist size for adults is 7.17 inches.......maybe women that enjoy fisting can consider a 7 inches girth a normal girth size........

ChilDsh;659235 said:
7" in girth is 99,9 %impossible

In my case this was definitely the truth. I tried so hard to break the 6.75" to 7" but never could get there. Today I know that would be too much and I don't think I would shoot for that again, unless I found a woman who wanted it. But, yeah, 7 was just impossible for me.

If I pump and then have sex right after I seriously get massive thickness.... Having a fatty is addicting it's like going to the gym and getting muscles. I don't think I will stop doing bathmate EVER and I can't wait to try the x50 :)

acromegaly;659284 said:
If I pump and then have sex right after I seriously get massive thickness.... Having a fatty is addicting it's like going to the gym and getting muscles. I don't think I will stop doing bathmate EVER and I can't wait to try the x50 :)

There's an X50 coming?

Wow! ☺☺😊

I'm honoured that a question i asked a few years ago has reached 30, 000 views!

I'm just trying to get 6" EG! That would make me very happy!

^I remember one of the bathmate guys posting recently "our current design tries to cater to everyone", basically saying they aren't going to be making any changes to it<:(

Back
Top Bottom