Simyan

Registered
IS 7 " inch girth too big? Surely it's just like a fucking base ball bat?

Any 7s got anything to say on how girls cope with their fucking chain saws :) ?

Simyan;398507 said:
IS 7 " inch girth too big? Surely it's just like a fucking base ball bat?

Any 7s got anything to say on how girls cope with their fucking chain saws :) ?

hey, ill tell you when i get there!!! coz my masterplan involves tearing that pussy up he he!!!!

7'' girth is ''only'' 2.25'' in diameter. A baseball bat (at the wide end) is over 3'' in diameter. A fun exercise is to get a tape measure (cloth) and measure where your girth is now, and draw a circle on a piece of paper. Next to that, draw a circle at 7'' of girth or whatever ''dream'' girth you have in mind. You may be amazed and hopefully motivated by the comparison.

For me personally, i think 7in girth is too much. I would like to sit somewhere btw 6-6.5 I am less than 6 now (around 5.75 mid shaft) and I already have to be gentle. Given most of my experience is with asians so maybe if I went away from that bigger girth might be wanted, but for now its big enough. It already hurts them the first time they experience it.

I personallly think it is too big. ESP with my gf..

I want tht dream 8x6nbp size!! Even at tht I think 6 is slightly on the big side..

Are you now in a relationship with a woman who you know for certain can accommodate a penis (or toys) with a 7 inch circumference without becoming sore enough to lose interest in sex for days on end, experience bleeding, frequent bladder infections, or other issues, who has told you that she prefers this size?

If so, do you plan to stay committed to a monogamous sexual relationship with this woman for the rest of your life?

Do you have no interest in anal sex (at least as the penetrator)?

Do you not really care much for receiving oral sex?

If your answer to all of the above is yes, or if you really only want a big penis as a trophy, or show piece and don't care about sexual function, or if your sole interest is to find employment in the ���� industry then 7" of girth is not too much.

Otherwise, of course it is too much.

If you check my stats you will see my girth. You will also see my aim. I think 7" EG would be too much hence why I am here asking the 7 " EG guys how they find sex life with it.

redbear52;398546 said:
Are you now in a relationship with a woman who you know for certain can accommodate a penis (or toys) with a 7 inch circumference without becoming sore enough to lose interest in sex for days on end, experience bleeding, frequent bladder infections, or other issues, who has told you that she prefers this size?

If so, do you plan to stay committed to a monogamous sexual relationship with this woman for the rest of your life?

If your answer to all of the above is yes, or if you really only want a big penis as a trophy, or show piece and don't care about sexual function, or if your sole interest is to find employment in the ���� industry then 7" of girth is not too much.

redbear52;398546 said:

I'm curious if men who think this way have ever actually been temporarily this size or bigger? ;) I have many times, and all it takes is a little more foreplay and/or lube. I'd rather have to work for it than to be able to slam it right in any day LOL. As long as my wife can suck on the glans, it's all good. I've got very loose shaft skin and between her jerking me and sucking my glans, there would be plenty of stimulation to allow oral no matter my girth. I'm 6.25''-6 & 3/8'' depending on the day lately, and I can still have anal sex with my wife (which she enjoys btw). If I could never have it again with her, sure I'd miss it, but it would not be the end of my world. I've had sex with her more than a few times without her ''becoming sore enough to lose interest in sex for days on end, experience bleeding, frequent bladder infections, or other issues''. Again, it comes down to foreplay and her being wet and aroused.

I also wonder about the men who think similar to the above guy....how good they actually are with sex? Any woman can pretty much accommodate most girths. I'm sure many men could too if that's your flavor. Length on the other hand is a much different story. The vagina only gets so much longer when aroused. I personally believe anything above 7'' non bp is just for bragging rights and for show. It's not usable for sex from my own experience. Even with 7'' non bp, I have to be careful not to go too deep with my wife.

By the way, none of my commentary is meant to be spiteful or condescending. I'm just stating my opinions, and actual experiences.

I am about 6.25" in circumference at the base. And I have had lovers in the past for whom I was a bit uncomfortable even when smaller.

I have heard accounts from many men smaller in girth than 7" having issues with some women, especially receiving fellatio, but also with vaginal intercourse.

Is 7" girth too big for all women? Of course not. I suspect my wife could handle it without any difficulty.

But personally I think that guys who believe that ALL women are going to be able to accommodate a penis of that girth, and actually want to do it, either don't have experience with very many female partners, or are deluding themselves.

Seven is mental...I am still trying to cement it:)

redbear52;398570 said:
I am about 6.25" in circumference at the base. And I have had lovers in the past for whom I was a bit uncomfortable even when smaller.

I have heard accounts from many men smaller in girth than 7" having issues with some women, especially receiving fellatio, but also with vaginal intercourse.

Is 7" girth too big for all women? Of course not. I suspect my wife could handle it without any difficulty.

But personally I think that guys who believe that ALL women are going to be able to accommodate a penis of that girth, and actually want to do it, either don't have experience with very many female partners, or are deluding themselves.

I agree with you for the most part. I dated quite a bit myself before finding my wife and yes, there were women who could not seem to handle me even below 6'' of girth.

Simyan;398577 said:
What girth is generally to big for oral ?

That depends. Also, like I said above, as long as the glans gets in her mouth, I'm fine. ;) I don't need the ���� star inspired gagging all the way up and down my dick type of blow job to get off. When I was 5.5'' in girth, I had women who could not handle that in their mouth. When I was 5.75'' and then 6'' some could and some could not. My wife has taken at least half of my penis in her mouth with my girth between 6'' all the way up to 7''. The bigger sizes are harder for her to handle in her mouth for longer periods, but again the glans always fits.

Hehe. I'm happy getting my girth up to 6" EG. After I need to work on my curve :(

7" girth too big? Oh dear. I'm that makes me a little concerned, considering my base girth is just under that. No matter what I do I can't seem to gain length. Girth, no problem apparently. But Length, my penis just gives me the finger and gets fatter. Reminds me of myself in highschool.

I think a 7" girth is just like a 10" length: Mainly for ego. On the other hand, if you worked yourself up from an averaged size penis to either one of these two numbers, there can't be too many things left in life that require much more dedication and discipline. You need to have an iron will to achieve these numbers...

only 7 inch girth ?

I've gone from a 6.5 length x 4.5 straight girth to my current 8.5 length x 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid and over 8.5 base girth, in 2 yrs of PE, very conical - natural pussy braking mechanism to prevent bottoming out

It took some trying but it fits in my wife's tight vagina with lots of lube, and of course a few days of being sore

BJ :cool:

Simyan;398577 said:
What girth is generally to big for oral ?
I heard __________ say that sometimes when girls deep throat him their molars dig into his shaft. He looks about 6" in girth.

Back
Top Bottom