Yeah it was around the time before pogzee bought his three-piece pump. Remember he was trying to fit something in his bathmate? I tried to see the actual posts by Craig, but whenever I go to his profile there's something blocking them.

I'm going to assume they're still doing x50 since its on their website, but I thought more tubes is a good idea

doublelongdaddy;659237 said:
In my case this was definitely the truth. I tried so hard to break the 6.75" to 7" but never could get there. Today I know that would be too much and I don't think I would shoot for that again, unless I found a woman who wanted it. But, yeah, 7 was just impossible for me.

Nothing is impossible for me especially 7 inches girth. I will do all I can to get that girth. 3 years of consistent girth work will get me to that girth size.

acromegaly;659284 said:
If I pump and then have sex right after I seriously get massive thickness.... Having a fatty is addicting it's like going to the gym and getting muscles. I don't think I will stop doing bathmate EVER and I can't wait to try the x50 :)

I'm with you on this one King of Girth

huge-girth;659366 said:
Nothing is impossible for me especially 7 inches girth. I will do all I can to get that girth. 3 years of consistent girth work will get me to that girth size.

If you get there first I will have much more belief in myself that I could do it.

Yeah with PE 7 inch is possible of course..i said 7 inch girth naturally is 99% impossible..you must be a freak of the nature to have a cock that girthy.

acromegaly;659284 said:
If I pump and then have sex right after I seriously get massive thickness.... Having a fatty is addicting it's like going to the gym and getting muscles. I don't think I will stop doing bathmate EVER and I can't wait to try the x50 :)

Fuck i miss my BM sessions its been like 3 weeks since the last time i used my BM defintely is a beautiful n effective device hope i get peace n privacy soon would like to have two sessions per day.:)

shortdick;659534 said:
Fuck i miss my BM sessions its been like 3 weeks since the last time i used my BM defintely is a beautiful n effective device hope i get peace n privacy soon would like to have two sessions per day.:)

Are you on a length only routine?

doublelongdaddy;659721 said:
Are you on a length only routine?

yep i just need more time n privacy if im going to have BM sessions,the last two monts i have been using the LM only

shortdick;659758 said:
yep i just need more time n privacy if im going to have BM sessions,the last two monts i have been using the LM only

Good, I like that you are on length only as I think this is going to help with focus big time.

doublelongdaddy;660074 said:
Good, I like that you are on length only as I think this is going to help with focus big time.

yesterday was dicouraged n powerless i grabbed the LM n had this 30 min session im supposed to have a Measurement tomorrow i measured today n didnt see anything interesting...going to wait by the end of the month n see what happens.......

You need to be consistent with your routine shortdick. Don't be powerless. I've not done any PE for almost 2weeks now. But I will receive my Phallosan from Lightening probably this week. Phallogenetics bundled stretches is what I want to be doing consistently.

huge-girth;660627 said:
You need to be consistent with your routine shortdick. Don't be powerless. I've not done any PE for almost 2weeks now. But I will receive my Phallosan from Lightening probably this week. Phallogenetics bundled stretches is what I want to be doing consistently.

Now that i have the LM i have been using it consistently,n its been great today i not going to have a sess im tired n awfully bored LOL...tommorrow i will continue n im going to measure in august 31 st again n see if if i can dig that hidden inch out...gains can come when i least expect it:)

shortdick;660633 said:
Now that i have the LM i have been using it consistently,n its been great today i not going to have a sess im tired n awfully bored LOL...tommorrow i will continue n im going to measure in august 31 st again n see if if i can dig that hidden inch out...gains can come when i least expect it:)

No excuses, daily usage!

shortdick;660744 said:
sure today another LM session can wait for the Good News!!:cool:

C'mon bro, you've got this get those sessions in. Consistency is the key!

JakeM82;660748 said:
C'mon bro, you've got this get those sessions in. Consistency is the key!

I started in january first this year n yeah i have taken breaks n stuff but if i continue until december i may get amazing surprises maybe a 9 X6 or somethng!!!sure n yeah the discipline is key yaeh i have kept things steady for the last two months.n im going to measure in a few days besides i had this Bm session today the BM can help out to get my gains quicker!!

Last edited:
shortdick;660750 said:
I started in january first this year n yeah i have taken breaks n stuff but if i continue until december i may get amazing surprises maybe a 9 X6 or somethng!!!sure n yeah the discipline is key yaeh i have kept things steady for the last two months.n im going to measure in a few days besides i had this Bm session today the BM can help out to get my gains quicker!!

Just try as much as you can to be consistent.

shortdick;660750 said:

Don't be a Master Mind, stick to a solid routine everyday until you get to 8!

Back
Top Bottom