doublelongdaddy;656976 said:
Look at that chain, he must have stollen that from Run DMC :)
And stolen that Kangol hat from Samuel L. Jackson. Lol. No, you rock it good for a whiteboy.

tb007;657080 said:
And stolen that Kangol hat from Samuel L. Jackson. Lol. No, you rock it good for a whiteboy.

You know what sucks? I had an amazing collection of Kangol's and while I was in the hospital someone stole them. Now I have none. Going to order a few on eBay, I was starting to become known for the Kangols and the Lacoste :) And of course the 40" chain:)

doublelongdaddy;657129 said:
You know what sucks? I had an amazing collection of Kangol's and while I was in the hospital someone stole them. Now I have none. Going to order a few on eBay, I was starting to become known for the Kangols and the Lacoste :) And of course the 40" chain:)

View attachment 30830

Attachments

• chainropewf65112a.jpg
    chainropewf65112a.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
doublelongdaddy;657376 said:
Hollow ass rope chain! My shit is solid cuban links, 1 pound total weight.

If i could have that gold chain id take that..LOL

doublelongdaddy;657376 said:
Hollow ass rope chain! My shit is solid cuban links, 1 pound total weight.

Lol that guy has zero props, and minus street cred XD

templnite;657410 said:
Lol that guy has zero props, and minus street cred XD

Yeah, I remember back in the early 90's hip hop was all about the rope chains. Some cats like RUN DMC and Big Daddy and other more prominent artist had the solid rope chains. As the fad took off they started making hollow rope chains, so a chain like the one you have shown, most likely weighs less than a quarter pound, but it looks to be 3 pounds from the size of it. So happy that part of hip hop fashion is gone. Today it's all about the 48 inch solid cuban links.

Diamonds ♦ baby! No wonder lil Wayne is suing birdman. Anything said in the how to game and handle women thread? Fuck it, shut that bich up, with ice *cold world order*
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eu6YTPo1cpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C6QrpJ7q0VE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
templnite;657544 said:
Diamonds &#9830; baby! No wonder lil Wayne is suing birdman. Anything said in the how to game and handle women thread? Fuck it, shut that bich up, with ice *cold world order*
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eu6YTPo1cpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C6QrpJ7q0VE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love the Birdman!

Yeah he's cool. I remember when they were calling him out because some crips associated with fifty cent tried to harass him. "man we don't care about petty shit we getting this muney" lol *young weezy*

Birdman only says he's wayne's dad for publicity, but really is his adoptive father.

templnite;658339 said:
Birdman only says he's wayne's dad for publicity, but really is his adoptive father.

Ha, never knew that. Remember the Big Timers?

From my own personal experience when you are over 6" girth it can make normal sexual interactions very inconvenient.

Getting oral becomes painful because of teeth, sex becomes a slow and tedious process at first even with lube, and women tend to shy away from sex because they don't feel like being sore for several days.

Funny part with women is they want the big ones but when they get one it's not as pleasurable as they thought. It's an animal instinct on their part to desire the biggest longest penis because biologically it's the most effective way to reproduce.

It's an ego thing for men. They want to be the biggest. They don't like feeling inferior to other men.

I think about 7" long by 5.5" girth is probably the most effective size that is comfortable for most women.

timber1981;658587 said:
From my own personal experience when you are over 6" girth it can make normal sexual interactions very inconvenient.

Getting oral becomes painful because of teeth, sex becomes a slow and tedious process at first even with lube, and women tend to shy away from sex because they don't feel like being sore for several days.

Funny part with women is they want the big ones but when they get one it's not as pleasurable as they thought. It's an animal instinct on their part to desire the biggest longest penis because biologically it's the most effective way to reproduce.

It's an ego thing for men. They want to be the biggest. They don't like feeling inferior to other men.

I think about 7" long by 5.5" girth is probably the most effective size that is comfortable for most women.

I'm a bit bigger than that size and i can tell you this is true.. i tried to fit a 7" soda can in my mouth just to see if it can fit,surprise..it didn't...and my teeths aren't big.

I truly think the best size is indeed 8x6...big length , big girth,but not too big.That would be my goal from now on.

ChilDsh;658592 said:
I'm a bit bigger than that size and i can tell you this is true.. i tried to fit a 7" soda can in my mouth just to see if it can fit,surprise..it didn't...and my teeths aren't big.

I truly think the best size is indeed 8x6...big length , big girth,but not too big.That would be my goal from now on.

Remember, a penis is not as dense as a soda can.

Back
Top Bottom