I suggest you buy the length master and switch over to doing only bundled stretches with it. Stop girth work for now and focus on using only the length master doing bundled stretches only. The gains you seek will come if you can do this.
I agree. BS (Bundled Stretches) with LENGTHMASTER 3, will also induce a thickness to your penis as you grow longer, that is at least my experience.

I agree. BS (Bundled Stretches) with LENGTHMASTER 3, will also induce a thickness to your penis as you grow longer, that is at least my experience.

Quick question. What is the difference between length master 3 bundled streches to manual hand streches? I have much more power in my hands to strech in compared to the power i actually apply. What limits me is the penis and the feeling of how much i can strech without injury. So what benefit is there for my situation from length master?
Also regarding bundled streches. How many sets and how long each do you recommend?

Quick question. What is the difference between length master 3 bundled streches to manual hand streches?
Main difference is that with the length master you can apply a lot more force to the stretch.

usually with manual stretching you can only employ the use of one hand to generate the force.

the lengthmaster changes that.

Main difference is that with the length master you can apply a lot more force to the stretch.

usually with manual stretching you can only employ the use of one hand to generate the force.

the lengthmaster changes that.
You're ability to bundle more is also greater with LENGTHMASTER 3. Bundled hard stretches will make you grow like a garden. 😂

Quick question. What is the difference between length master 3 bundled streches to manual hand streches? I have much more power in my hands to strech in compared to the power i actually apply. What limits me is the penis and the feeling of how much i can strech without injury. So what benefit is there for my situation from length master?
Also regarding bundled streches. How many sets and how long each do you recommend?
I do count 60 on each set for 20 with the lengthmaster and sometimes 2000 jelgs or 1000 jelgs If I have time.

I do count 60 on each set for 20 with the lengthmaster and sometimes 2000 jelgs or 1000 jelgs If I have time.
So many Jelq's 🙂

I do not understand counting, in relation to penis enlargement. It's not accurate. Maybe for C Jelq's, but not for lengthwork.

I believe in a timer ⏳ that's more accurate.
Especially when you need to hold your bundled stretches for 5 minute each.
It's important to stretch your penis even, or uneven (adjust a curvature) depending on your goals.

With a timer you can make these tiny adjustments.
But we are everyone using different methods and processes. If we do what works for us, we will see success.

So many Jelq's 🙂

I do not understand counting, in relation to penis enlargement. It's not accurate. Maybe for C Jelq's, but not for lengthwork.

I believe in a timer ⏳ that's more accurate.
Especially when you need to hold your bundled stretches for 5 minute each.
It's important to stretch your penis even, or uneven (adjust a curvature) depending on your goals.

With a timer you can make these tiny adjustments.
But we are everyone using different methods and processes. If we do what works for us, we will see success.
But the question is how many sets and how much time for each bundled strech?

But the question is how many sets and how much time for each bundled strech?

I have much more power in my hands to strech in compared to the power i actually apply.
You are holding back your stretches.

If you believe this, you are holding back the intensity/stretching force. You can stretch harder....so much harder then you think you can. The penis can be stretched with so much intensity, that you may belive you will pull it clean off your body.

But you need to increase the intensity progressively to be safe. Are you doing reverse Kegels?

I see now. Everyone will benefit from using the LengthMaster. The bundles are the key to fast and permanent lengthgains. You deform and elongate so much more tissue.

It doesn't matter if you are strong in your hands, you will always be able to stretch harder and bundle more with LengthMaster 3.0. I have strong hands but the difference in speed of gains and hardness of each stretch...you can't compare it to using only your hands.

Your hands are limited, the LengthMaster is not. After all this time stretching with LengthMaster 3, I still feel extreme soreness in my inner penis after a stretching session. I would not be able to accomplish this with my hands, no matter how strong I am, and I'm strong. You can stretch harder then you think. If you only knew. If that wasn't true I would have injured myself badly a long time ago

You can gain everything with your hands, but LengthMaster 3 is a game changer.

Regarding bundled stretches. If you want maximum amount of elongation and therefore fastest gains, you want to hold each stretch as long as possible. I always hold my stretches for 5 minutes and really dig into the inner penis, Suspensory and Fundiform ligament, and in that way I can elongate maximum amount of tissue. Temporary gains leads to permanent gains.

How long each set should be?
If you have LengthMaster 3 I recommend 10 minutes maximum. 5 minutes at each bundled direction. But you need to work up to this intensity. 2 sets at 10 minutes = 20 minutes, and do this twice per day. So 40 minutes per day. It all depends on intensity. If you have higher intensity you can get away with less time doing active stretching.

When you are stretching with your hands, your hands is the limit. When I was only using my hands in the beginning I did 30 minutes straight (1 session), times 2 sessions per day, I later used a broomstick to increase the intensity.
It needs to be something that really works. If you are stretching with your hands and you loose intensity/stretching force to much after 10 minutes of stretching, you should keep each set at 10 minutes.

But if you can go with full intensity for 30 minutes straight you can do that as well. With the Lenghtmaster it's important to restore blood flow in the penis, that's why I have this rule for myself.

How hard to strech without injuries?, I would say extremely hard. It was really hard for me to adjust myself to the intensity in the beginning.
Having your tissue warm during the entire session is really important. I have always been stretching in front of a heater, in order to accomplish this. With warm tissue you will be less likely to become injured.

The key is to to relax fully into the stretch and stretch as hard as you can. Your brain will not allow you to pull off your penis, it's not possible.

It's a hard question, but there is a progression in order to be able to stretch with full intensity. And I assure you. You can not do that with your hands. It all depends how extreme you will go.

You can do like me and call a stretching routine for Penis Exterminator for the difficulty and for the midset, or hold back in your stretches (nothing wrong with that), the choice is up to you. There is probably not a reason to go as hard as I'm going with my stretches. But that have also implied that I never have hit a plateau when dping lenghtwork. Maybe there is one in front of me now...it feels line that.

But you can not stretch to hard with your hands, with LengthMaster 3.0 you can stretch to hard.

Another benefit with LengthMaster 3.0 is that you have perfect grip of your penis during the entirety of your stretching session.
You can also use techniques to reduce the pressure inside the glans = you angle the LengthMaster's chamber in relation to the glans. In this was you can increase the intensity even further.

This text may come across hard. But that is not my goal. My goal is to describe everything from my experiences, and perspective. This is only my professional point of view. Nothing personal at all. There is always more intensity to get.

And for me stretching as hard as I can have been beneficial. If we are not gaining, either the programming is wrong, intensity not hard enough or you need more time under tention. You need to force the tissue, it will not grow on it's own.

If you are stretching as hard as you can, you will be likely need to implement strategic rest days (mostly related to LengthMaster 3.0).
Because you can not go full intensity with especially LengthMaster 3.0 every day without implementing rest days.

There are many ways to gain size, and this is only one of them, and one approach. Stretching the inner structure deep inside, is the key togheter with bundled stretches.

There is more intensity to get.
Kind regards brother.

What I want to say is that you can always find some tricks and hacks to increase the speed of gains. My methods are not the only ones that exist out there.

Back
Top Bottom