length

Registered
its a new year, and I want to gain an inch in 6 months.
the program that I want to follow is as follows.

daily routine:
session 1:
manual stretching- 15 mins: mainly downward stretches and BTC
40 mins pumping total- 30 mins in the thin tube at high pressure and 10 mins in the tube that allows for more girth expansion.
session 2: hanging- 40 mins (2x20 mins sets as heavy as possible) with the LG hanger.

what do you think of my program? and if you think theres a better way I can gain 1 inch in a month then please inform me

well see the DLD newbie routine...... you can gain 2 inches in 3 months
separate your workouts. length in morning and girth in evening.

For a length routine this looks great. Keep an eye on intensity if you plan on sticking with this routine for the full time. I also suggest you get a bit of erect stretching in and some expressive stretching too. The erect stretching ill help firm up length gains as you make them while the Expressive Stretching will help you make gains from inside the body.

doublelongdaddy;629637 said:
For a length routine this looks great. Keep an eye on intensity if you plan on sticking with this routine for the full time. I also suggest you get a bit of erect stretching in and some expressive stretching too. The erect stretching ill help firm up length gains as you make them while the Expressive Stretching will help you make gains from inside the body.

DLD can you help me with a bit of erect stretching?? whenever i try to get a grip right behind the glans ...it doesnt happen becuase i am too hard that time and my grip slips and i am basically pulling my glans rather than penis...how should i go about this ???

It is my astranged little brother length.

You owe me a happy meal

pogzee;629758 said:
DLD can you help me with a bit of erect stretching?? whenever i try to get a grip right behind the glans ...it doesnt happen becuase i am too hard that time and my grip slips and i am basically pulling my glans rather than penis...how should i go about this ???

Don't get 100% erect, it's hard to do stretching on that erect state, 80-90% is good enough to do proper erect stretching brother.

length;629798 said:
yeah I can pump for 30 mins straight

dam length your a pumper.....lol
i need something to pump me up hahaha

Perestroyka;629803 said:
Don't get 100% erect, it's hard to do stretching on that erect state, 80-90% is good enough to do proper erect stretching brother.

but i am still hard that time so still difficult to get grip

Brother just don't be flaccid, anything above 50% erect is erect stretching...

Perestroyka;629832 said:
Brother just don't be flaccid, anything above 50% erect is erect stretching...

i think 50-70% is still semi erect where we are soft but full with blood.... the real erect level should be between 70-100% when you are hard is the erection level

Guys you gotta be careful, those pumps aren't toys for playing, they also can do serious damage.

its a new year, and I want to gain an inch in 6 months.
the program that I want to follow is as follows.

daily routine:
session 1:
manual stretching- 15 mins: mainly downward stretches and BTC
40 mins pumping total- 30 mins in the thin tube at high pressure and 10 mins in the tube that allows for more girth expansion.
session 2: hanging- 40 mins (2x20 mins sets as heavy as possible) with the LG hanger.

what do you think of my program? and if you think theres a better way I can gain 1 inch in a month then please inform me

1 inch in 6 months is a fine goal only for a newbie. The routine looks solid but I'm guessing you fell off.

Back
Top Bottom