I would say only 20% are able to remain consistent. People who use equipment longer because growth comes so much quicker

PE requires a certain lifestyle and most people are are very social and outgoing might find it extremely hard to cope with PE.

PE requires a certain lifestyle and most people are are very social and outgoing might find it extremely hard to cope with PE.
True. You can see it in how many quit

Th we point is most quit before the miracle happens

Th we point is most quit before the miracle happens
With PE you need to believe.
It's a great way to practice discipline and waiting for the reward. So many people in today's world want fast gradification as well.

With PE you need to believe.
It's a great way to practice discipline and waiting for the reward. So many people in today's world want fast gradification as well.

People must understand that, PE is a marathon and not a race. My expansion keeps getting bigger everyday. The more routine done daily the better. Consistency and dedication is key in PE.

People must understand that, PE is a marathon and not a race. My expansion keeps getting bigger everyday. The more routine done daily the better. Consistency and dedication is key in PE.
Indeed, sometimes I get a bad session with the lengthmaster. Do not know what happens?But sometimes I can't clamp down properly on the last of my 2 x 10 min (last session for the day). This happens seldom. This mean I can't stretch with the highest force...I still do it. Better with something then nothing.

Indeed, sometimes I get a bad session with the lengthmaster. Do not know what happens?But sometimes I can't clamp down properly on the last of my 2 x 10 min (last session for the day). This happens seldom. This mean I can't stretch with the highest force...I still do it. Better with something then nothing.

Some days are like that. It happens some times when pumping too. Some days I don't get the desired expansion but any expansion is better than no expansion at all.

Back
Top Bottom