n8dogg

Registered
Its been 2 months now and I have seen some girth gains but no length gains which is what I want the most. I have been using the Sizegenetics for 3 hours a day with 5-10 minutes manuel stretching and Bathmate for 25 min by 5 min SSJ then 10 min Bathmate by 5 min SSJ. I know its only been a couple months but I thought I would atleast see something. Is 3 hours a day just not enough time a day to see gains or is 2 months just not enough time yet?

Damn thats a little discouraging...been doing the same combo for the last 2/3weeks....i was hoping for a little something in 2months.

Have you been including some sort of kegal routine to supplement all your work?

you need to be patient and sooner or later you will see the length start coming..

pjp2002;422808 said:
Have you been including some sort of kegal routine to supplement all your work?
I wasn't in the beginning but I have been lately
kawai123;422810 said:
you need to be patient and sooner or later you will see the length start coming..

I figured it may be too soon but I thought for sure I would have seen something by now. So should I stick with what I am doing or tweak my routine? I don't have enough time during the week to use the SG for more then 3 hours though

your routine looks fine to me. Just keep on going and increase your intensity. If your looking for length gain, I would recommend you to do hanging after few months later as you're still new to Penis Enlargement.

Hey n8dogg,
I think you need to give urself more time .Looks like u are doing enough work as long as its intense.
The exercise that gave me the quickest and greatest gains is the Bathmate hardcore stretches.I do them for the full 20 min that Im in the Bathmate.At full pressure you can feel your inner penis being pulled out when you do them cause they are so intense and when I m done I can see about an inch of new penis at the base which is white skin that has been pulled out ...this is temporary but gives me motivation to see it !
n8dogg;422816 said:
I wasn't in the beginning but I have been lately

I figured it may be too soon but I thought for sure I would have seen something by now. So should I stick with what I am doing or tweak my routine? I don't have enough time during the week to use the SG for more then 3 hours though

You need to stretch with more intensity I would suggest incorporating manual work. It takes longer than 2 months to make significant progress as well not to mention your routine should be more powerful if you want to make that much more of a difference.

Step up the intensity, push your limits and find that gaining area. If not enough resistance is being use it is tough for the penis to lengthen. Think about how thick the penis tissue is, you really need to stretch with intensity to break this down.

thanks everyone. I stretch to max intensity on the SG where it gets uncomfortable to wear for an hour but I go through the pain. I have been able to add more rods so that is pretty cool. I do try to stretch manuelly with alot of intensity but its sometimes hard to get a good grip. I have been doing the hardcore stretches the last month everyother day. I will start to do it everyday for now on. I would get the LengthMaster but that would be too hard to hide because my girlfriend is a snoop lol.

Last edited:
kawai123;422950 said:
get a toolbox with a lock ;)

thats an option. how big are they? I was reading on ways to get a good grip and saw someone say a golf glove so since I play golf I had an extra one lying around and it works great! I just did stretches after my 1st hour of SG and I had one of my best manuel stretch sessions. I might start carrying a golf glove with me everywhere haha

I was able to set up my manual intensity with a non-latex glove. Worked great. I than tried baby/foot powder which works enough for what I'm pulling now. Summer is around the corner which will make my hands more moist so I will likely which back to the glove.

n8dogg have you seen an increase in your flaccid at least?

Keep pushing forward those gains will soon come

There are many things you can try to break through this issue. I would opt for something very intense for 30 days, something like THE TOTAL ROUTINE, this will break the pattern for sure and you will gain, guaranteed. You could choose to continue after 30 days but I suggest moving into a less evasive routine after the month.

and I will help you through every step of it.

doublelongdaddy;423224 said:
There are many things you can try to break through this issue. I would opt for something very intense for 30 days, something like THE TOTAL ROUTINE, this will break the pattern for sure and you will gain, guaranteed. You could choose to continue after 30 days but I suggest moving into a less evasive routine after the month.

I just started doing the hardcore stretches a week and a half ago, I wish I was doing them the whole time. Ive built my routine basically around your total routine but this time I will copy it exactly and see what happens. I have been stretching with a golf glove the last couple days and I really think its going to help me. thanks DlD

Back
Top Bottom