10.25alive

Registered
Just thought i would share my routine since i am experiencing great gains. I am currently hanging 30lbs 3 times a day for 10 minutes each session followed by a30 minute nightly jelq session. I was clamping but felt my ligaments getting tougher. I have been doing this routine for a week and it is going great so far. I will make another measurement on may 1st and i hope to be close to 9in bpel. I will update with any changes along the way. Still hanging with an erection only and wearing uncle Jim's wrap all day along with 5 sets of 1 minute kegel holds.
Last measurement: 8.25bpel

10.25alive;576861 said:
Just thought i would share my routine since i am experiencing great gains. I am currently hanging 30lbs 3 times a day for 10 minutes each session followed by a30 minute nightly jelq session. I was clamping but felt my ligaments getting tougher. I have been doing this routine for a week and it is going great so far. I will make another measurement on may 1st and i hope to be close to 9in bpel. I will update with any changes along the way. Still hanging with an erection only and wearing uncle Jim's wrap all day along with 5 sets of 1 minute kegel holds.
Last measurement: 8.25bpel

Glad to see you've been having success with your current routine. However, I'd be careful when suggesting something like erect hanging.

Hmmm... I've never heard of anyone hanging erect. Be careful- I just read through the archives and saw a thread similar to this one where many knowledgeable Penis Enlargementers advise not to do this. What I think is the best thing to do is to just ask someone that is PRO at this. Like Bib maybe :)

Ive heard people say not to hang erect but ive also heard that erect stretching is the best way to close the gap between fl and el. I dabbled in manual erect stretches for a bit then started hanging light. I have had nothing but gains, harder erections, bigger loads and amazing orgasms since hanging erect. I also feel no pain when hanging and have had nothing but positive. If i start getting negatives I will stop immediately. I don't necessarily advocate it especially for beginners but when not one negative consequence has come from it i can't tell people to write it off. It has worked wonders for me!

10.25alive;576930 said:
Ive heard people say not to hang erect but ive also heard that erect stretching is the best way to close the gap between fl and el. I dabbled in manual erect stretches for a bit then started hanging light. I have had nothing but gains, harder erections, bigger loads and amazing orgasms since hanging erect. I also feel no pain when hanging and have had nothing but positive. If i start getting negatives I will stop immediately. I don't necessarily advocate it especially for beginners but when not one negative consequence has come from it i can't tell people to write it off. It has worked wonders for me!

Ok, so your advocating erect stretching, can you please give some more detail about your routine and technique?

I'm advocating it after proper conditioning and being smart about it. I literally jelq for about 5 minutes to warm up. Sometimes I'll look at ���� to get a full erection. I then wrap and hang for 10 minutes then jelq after to restore bloodflow for a minute or two. I do that three times a day. I usually look at ���� during the session to maintain an erection also. My wrap is a small sock over my bare cock, 2 ace bandages wrapped over the small sock followed by a winter sock doubled over for more padding. I took a boxing wrist wrap tied it to 30lbs and made the other end of the strap a hangmans sort of noose so i can tighten it as much as i want but have no problem taking it off. With this technique i have no pain and feel like i can eventually build up to 40lbs.

10.25alive;576954 said:
I'm advocating it after proper conditioning and being smart about it. I literally jelq for about 5 minutes to warm up. Sometimes I'll look at ���� to get a full erection. I then wrap and hang for 10 minutes then jelq after to restore bloodflow for a minute or two. I do that three times a day. I usually look at ���� during the session to maintain an erection also. My wrap is a small sock over my bare cock, 2 ace bandages wrapped over the small sock followed by a winter sock doubled over for more padding. I took a boxing wrist wrap tied it to 30lbs and made the other end of the strap a hangmans sort of noose so i can tighten it as much as i want but have no problem taking it off. With this technique i have no pain and feel like i can eventually build up to 40lbs.

Wow, thanks for sharing this. I'm very interested to see your future gains! If you could show some pictures of the hanging rig you have set-up that'd be awesome. Also, damn that's a lot of weight! How long have you been at this for?

10.25alive;576954 said:

so instead of using a hanger you use the boxing wrist wrap?

If it weren't for the sensational gains I made myself girthwise in the last two months, I'd say this almost sounds too good to be true. But it seems that there's is still a lot unknown Penis Enlargement-territory to explore and this method of erect hanging (which you developed out of the erect stretch) seems to be just that kind of terra icognita. Besides the erect stretch those "towel reps" (or whatever they are called) also seem to exploit similar potentials. Maybe that could be the reason why your EQ und erection angle improved (Two points which caught my interest immediately).
The only thing I don't understand is how you can still gain length if your erection angle has been built up to 45 degrees? Or does the weight temporarily lower your angle for the time the exercise is performed and thus creates the needed traction force (sorry if this question may sound stupid to exp. hangers but I've absolutely no knowledge on that field)?

Last edited:
If you're referring to lot theory, I never believed in it. My penis is being pulled and stretched so it will grow. I also do kegels throughout the day and reverse kegels while i am hanging. Regardless of erection angle i believe proper intensity over time will produce gains.

can you post a pic of how you hang without a hanger? i cant figure it out

Imagine a rope where one end is a loop. Take the non-loop end and put it through the loop. This ccreates a hangmans type noose that sinches onto my cock. I then simply tie the other end to the desired amount of weight

Hanging 30 lbs with a noose while erect and going for 2 inches in only 8 months? If you don't permanently damage a nerve, it will be a miracle. Everyone is different, but I've found that a good, very difficult goal is .9 tenths of an inches a month. That's about 1 inch a year. 2 inches in 8 months may be possible, but probably for less than 1% of the population.

Last edited:
ShadedSam;577183 said:
Hanging 30 lbs with a noose while erect and going for 2 inches in only 8 months? If you don't permanently damage a nerve, it will be a miracle. Everyone is different, but I've found that a good, very difficult goal is .9 inches a month. That's about 1 inch a year. 2 inches in 8 months may be possible, but probably for less than 1% of the population.

Did you mean 0.09" per month? That would equal just over an inch. Now, 0.9" is a totally different story. :) That's about 10-11" in a year!

Well dld gained 2 inches in 6 months... based on consistency+intensity. Which i have both of. Everything has been positive so far and sex has never been better. All the threads where people seemed to make great gains just happened to have great intensity and consistency. I guess im one of those few.

Back
Top Bottom