10.25alive;577181 said:
Imagine a rope where one end is a loop. Take the non-loop end and put it through the loop. This ccreates a hangmans type noose that sinches onto my cock. I then simply tie the other end to the desired amount of weight

thank you! gonna try it!

Thanks veviter. I fixed it. Sorry, I missed one of your posts. I thought u were saying to tie a rope to ur dick haha. I was like, ur gonna rip the thing off lol.

ShadedSam;577244 said:
Thanks veviter. I fixed it. Sorry, I missed one of your posts. I thought u were saying to tie a rope to ur dick haha. I was like, ur gonna rip the thing off lol.

Sam you think I would let anything like that happen to myself!? JK :) Can't be too careful though, right?

man i might need to try this. 3 months of manual exercises and 0 gains

I can't believe boxing wrist wraps are strong enough to grip your penis and hold on to 30 lbs

Last edited:
Ya I could definitely hang more. As far as im concerned hanging is the best way to get a longer penis. If done correctly

Just thought i would share my routine since i am experiencing great gains. I am currently hanging 30lbs 3 times a day for 10 minutes each session followed by a30 minute nightly jelq session. I was clamping but felt my ligaments getting tougher. I have been doing this routine for a week and it is going great so far. I will make another measurement on may 1st and i hope to be close to 9in bpel. I will update with any changes along the way. Still hanging with an erection only and wearing uncle Jim's wrap all day along with 5 sets of 1 minute kegel holds.
Last measurement: 8.25bpel

You are brave to hang erect. I think it's risky. Do you mind telling us how much gains you eventually made?

Back
Top Bottom