fleuryfan91

Registered
hey all,

first off i want to thank DLD and all the users on this forum who have guided me through my journey.thanks

well im one year into Penis Enlargement and have gained about 3/4 of an inch in BPenis EnlargementL and a bit over 1/4 of an inch in NBPenis EnlargementL

as far as girth i havent made a noticable gain on the measuring tape,but it is much more veiny and vascular then when i started:cool:

im 18 so im trying to gain as much as possible through mannual excersises before i purchase any pumps,clamps etc.

please take a look at were my routine is now and how i should take it to the next levle from my one year mark.

i do Penis Enlargement a total of 4 days a week(train hard rest hard has got me this far).monday and thursday girth,tuesday friday length.

girth: on girth days i workout twice.mid day workout looks like this:3 sets kegal holds 15 secs. each.then 3 sets of reverse trap jelqs 20 secs.

then 3 sets of Ulis with 30 rep reverse kegals between each uli.and i close of the first sesion trapping blood in the head of my penis for 20 secs. 3 sets.

then the night session after i shower looks exactly the same except i add 10 minutes of jelqing to close the session

length:i do length about a total of 4 times each length day.each time its the same routine.

shaft stretching for 30secs one hand at the base of the shaft the other under the head total of 3 sets and inbetween each set i do mini shaft stretches about an inch apart starting with bottom 1/3 of my penis and by the 3rd set ive covered all my penis equally stretched out.i do that for 20 secs.after that i do 3 set of the following(forgot the name of this stretch).i grab under my testicals with one hand and use the other to pull my penis(clost to the base or middle),it ends up streching forward the fat pad.i do 3 sets of those 30 secs each.and like i said i do this 4 times throuout the day.after that i do basic stretches out,down and up 30 secs each.sometimes i do a basic stretch each time before i take a piss for 30 secs. and that goes down like i said about 4 times each length day.

but thats were i stand now,please let me know some new excersises or just things i can do to step up intensity and bring out even more gains.

thanks fellas

Have you reached a plateau or are you still gaining on this routine?

yea its a bit of a plateu,been doing this for a couple months now and gains are slow

Excellent stuff. Did you take before pix and now pix? I only ask because its a great thing to see those compared side by side.

oh man,i wish i had taken some.never had a camra available tho

its alright,the proof is in the measuring tape and i just proud that im making progress in Penis Enlargement as slow and tedious as it is

cheers

fleuryfan91;404933 said:
bump

how should i take my workouts to the next levle?

1. Increase intensity in the current routine
2. Add additional sessions or increase total time
3. Change to a new routine (my favorite is Total Workout)

Back
Top Bottom