killer1257

Registered
Do you think that a inch girth gain is possible?If it is possible,how long will it take to achieve an inch?

Yes. An inch gain is definitely possible. Slow squash jelqs and a Bathmate will speed it up dramatically. As admiral said everyone is different.

What are your starting stats my friend?

Its doable almost no matter where your at tho. Just takes a varying amount of time and effort.

Best routine in Mos today is SRT, so you'd be looking in time to do jelqs, SSJs, girth blasters... get a hydropump like Penomet in 5x5x3 routine, put on a cockring and heal expanded... lots of things you can roll into your program over time.

Start with basics 4 free with jelqs and SSJs.

Have fun growin!

Do you know any goog and cheap cock rings?The ROP ring is a little bit expensive

killer1257;555672 said:
Do you know any goog and cheap cock rings?The ROP ring is a little bit expensive

Yes, well cheap anyway...

Dld is soon going to release a line of Mos cockrings. Tbd later.

Until then I went dirt cheap. I went to Autozone. In the "Help" brand section is a pack of 12 various distributor o-rings for $5.99. I've tossed some and am rotating thru the others looking for the right size... I use a thin flexible one in my PT and its doing me well. Helps me maintain the erection in the tube and during SSJs in between pump sets (5x5x3).

Ill get the Mos when it comes out, as my first actual cock ring buy.

I'm trying yo get used to wearing one for the first time. I have tapered girth profile, so this thing is always trying to unroll down the shaft... I'm prob 6" base girth? Guess its time to check now that I have a girth growing tool... Penomet ftw!

killer1257;555672 said:

Oh and RoP from Supra is worth it... but its not a cockring like you're thinking.

RoP goes around whole package and helps stimulate T and bloodflow. I'm so used to mine now. I think its helped me put on muscle in the gym in my 40's. People think I'm on steroids. Nope. RoP.

No! It is not possible. I am sorry......

Just Kidding!

Welcome and All things are possible through the Brotherhood!

Thank you all.I will buy a Bathmate and a cheap cock ring.

I am not so sure if I will buy the ROP,because a high level of testosterone is very dangerous,even it is produced naturally.

killer1257;555692 said:
I am not so sure if I will buy the ROP,because a high level of testosterone is very dangerous,even it is produced naturally.

I believe the Ring of Power helps bring men to the optimum level of testosterone, not a dangerously high one. There's been a lot of guys who have gotten blood work done by their doctor after wearing the RoP, and I don't recall reading a single post where the doc said their levels were too high.

Benefits of good test levels include- lower chance of depression, decrease in body fat, strong bones, increased libido and erection quality, and improved muscle mass.

LOL dld you so bad man. What if he didn't scroll down? Tsk Tsk. LOL.

I didn't have my T tested but we've had a couple guys do so. One had t in the 150 range and RoP put him in 500 range. Like a teen again. Major atheletez might hit towards 1000...

I love how my shoulders and arms feel now. Wife was enjoying them before she got stupid again... ill keep ya posted.

Last edited:
AndroidR;555701 said:
Benefits of good test levels include- lower chance of depression, decrease in body fat, strong bones, increased libido and erection quality, and improved muscle mass.

And increased risk of cancer.

seekinggirth;555711 said:
And increased risk of cancer.

That is widely considered a myth.

People have tried to say nearly every single thing on earth causes cancer at one point or another. "Oh, you'll get cancer if you eat food from the grill. You'll get breast cancer if you wear deodorant. You'll get cancer if you use the microwave and plastic. You'll get cancer if you use a cellphone. If you wear bug spray, it can cause cancer." You can go on and on. "You'll get cancer from having a healthy testosterone level" sounds as bad as any of these.

Personally, I'm for living my life to the fullest. I'm not going to live my life in fear of a miniscule chance of something bad happening. You'll never come close to getting the most out of your one life if you live that way. The Ring of Power provides many benefits. It's been out for about 10 years now and I haven't seen anyone complaining that they got cancer from it.

Last edited:
Even assuming you are at an increased risk of cancer from RoP use, if you take vitamin E (a common supplement in Penis Enlargement), you're at a decreased risk because of your increased anti-oxidant intake so it should all balance out nicely.

How many guys have done a before and after testosterone check while wearing the RoP? I truly wish everyone did so we could have some more actual real data on it instead of this anecdotal perception that it works. Personally I measured mine before wearing it and roughly 3 months (if memory serves) into wearing it my testosterone dropped roughly 150 points. That being said I would state that it isnt a cure all and should be used w some caution and preferably some testing of test levels being done.

It personally doesnt make sense to me to try to electrically stimulate an area that is so hormonally sensitive for long. Especially for the length of time that is currently thought to be the best, which I believe is 24/7. In that time frame an electrical current i would think would start to actually cause damage even at the low level the RoP produces. I could argue that maybe doing it for an hour a day after the workout might be reasonable and potentially advantageous. Currently I am not willing to try this to find out due to my negative reaction to the RoP earlier in life(2004).
I am just hoping that by me going against the RoP grain that more people will start testing themselves before and after and that if some guy reads this and hasnt been feeling all that great after spending time in the RoP that this may help provide him an answer.

Do you think that a inch girth gain is possible?If it is possible,how long will it take to achieve an inch?

Even if you train for only 4 days a week doing the 5x5x3 girth routine, as long as you keep upping the intensity and each of your SSJ lasts for 40 sec to 1 min, you will still gain 1 inch of girth in 12 months. The secret of girth gains is high intensity pumping combined with SSJ.

Even if you train for only 4 days a week doing the 5x5x3 girth routine, as long as you keep upping the intensity and each of your SSJ lasts for 40 sec to 1 min, you will still gain 1 inch of girth in 12 months. The secret of girth gains is high intensity pumping combined with SSJ.

Agree 1000%

Back
Top Bottom