E.J.

Registered
Hey people. Long time lurker, first time posting.

Do you guys think that 800 to 1500 jelqs every other day is a pretty good routine. I've tried many clamping exercises and i've been getting pretty good base girth gains, but nothing on top. In doing this routine, I've gained soooo much girth it's rediculous. Just wondering, is this a safe routine or am I overdoing it. :)

I personally think that is overduing it. But again everyone's joint is different.

I don't think you need to do that many....Well, it is every other day so it is feasible...I don't know if you mean all in one shot or throughout the day in different times?

maybe 800 in the morning then 800 at night with some off days, ima try that 2

hey on a quick note:

i do 300 jelqs a day cuz im on the newbie routine and start 600 soon... well are you supposed to feel alot of pressure in the glans and it turns red? sometimes i do, and sometimes i don't so im hoping i am doing it right....

I've moved this to the Newbie Forum.

The number of jelqs you do depends on how quickly or slowly you do them. What you should be looking at is how long your jelqing session lasts.

swolejah: the pressure is fine. This is what you're going for. This means the blood is expanding the chambers in your penis.

Last edited:
yeah I usually do the 2 second jelqs like it sais in newbie routine.

I usually have like an erection that is close to hard, probly around 80%??? Not sure, but if it's any less then I won't feel pressure at all in my glans.

And when you stretch do you pull it as hard as you can or just pull tightly? I've noticed that the base where my pubic bone is, that skin thats right there at the base of the wang, well.. it's kinda sore cuz i've been tuggin on my meat.

I'm just trying to make sure I'm doing everything right so I'm not wasting my time. Cuz soo far its been about 2 weeks and I have like no gains!!

I know I'm only 18 and wouldn't have sex before marriage.. yeah yeah I'm like that but there's a girl I am really in to and we used to date but she left me. While we were going out she told me I didn't 'have anything.' And even though she never saw it, she's said it a couple of times and friends have teased me just by messin around though. But still, thats my motivation is to prove her wrong someday if we actually did happen to get married, which I hope. And she's in London right now b/c that's where she's from but she lives here in Texas, and I'm really worried!!

Last edited:
If it's working and you're able to get an erection on your off days, and even after your sessions then you should be fine. Some guys can't handle that many in a day, but others like myself can handle it just fine. In fact RED use to do a routine similar to that and got a good head start on his girth doing over 1000 jelqs at a time. It's a great way to condition your penis and prepare for more intense girth sessions, and it also gives you a mental edge as far as safety concerns go, at least it did for me.

Oh yeah and when you jelq do you usually have your palms down or up? Like if they were down your thumb and forefinger would be at the base near your sack and if you were palms up the outer part of your hand and your pinky would be closest to the base.

I do between 500 and 1500 jelqs a day, well, I used to. Now I only manage about 6 to 800 a day.

I guess thats where my huge girth gains came from.

insearchof9inch said:
I do between 500 and 1500 jelqs a day, well, I used to. Now I only manage about 6 to 800 a day.

I guess thats where my huge girth gains came from.

6 per day won't do much good. :D ;)

swolejah, either grip is fine, just do whichever one is more comfortable.

Thanks for the replys guys. I can usually get it up on the off days, but on the off days, I don't try do anything penis related unless something comes up...lol. Anyway, I mean like 800 to 1500 moderate speed jelqs in maybe one 45 min to hour long session. And on a side note, to anybody that has been clamping, am I doing the wrong things if I am gaining girth at the base only? At the base of my shaft i'm like 5 7/8, but further up top im only like 5.5. It just seems weird to me...?:(

Wow, I used to do 1500 AM and 1500 PM, fucking Penis Enlargement psycho!

Hey DLD, what was your progress like on that regimen of 1500 jelqs AM and 1500 jelqs AM?

Samzman's routine that got him most of his gains was something simple like 45mins of jelqing a day.

millionman said:
Hey DLD, what was your progress like on that regimen of 1500 jelqs AM and 1500 jelqs AM?

No real difference compared to lets say basic Phase 1.

Back
Top Bottom