Munto;703033 said:
7inch girth is pretty insane, maybe I will shoot for that once I hit 10x6 :)!

If going for 10 I would shoot for 6.5" in girth for better symmetry.

doublelongdaddy;703050 said:

Now that Munto wants to hit 10" im going for 10" too cuz fuck it lets see who gets there first. :) and thanks so is 6"-6.5" girth also symmetrical for 9"

kyomoto;703061 said:
Now that Munto wants to hit 10" im going for 10" too cuz fuck it lets see who gets there first. :) and thanks so is 6"-6.5" girth also symmetrical for 9"

great challenge :)

7 is pretty Redwood like. At that point I would think you would start to get turned down some? Just a thought. But then again... The ones that like it probably will REALLY like it.

Going slowly at the beginning is important and having her very turned-on is key, but once it's all the way in and you feel her stretching around you, it's intoxicating. There have only been a couple that were NOT into it and they were both petit Asian women.

Big Schwanz Acht;703138 said:
Going slowly at the beginning is important and having her very turned-on is key, but once it's all the way in and you feel her stretching around you, it's intoxicating. There have only been a couple that were NOT into it and they were both petit Asian women.

Usually ends up being the petite

Big Schwanz Acht;703138 said:

Words to live by: if she takes off her panties and she is not already wet you are doing it wrong 😜😋

AboveAvgAries;703169 said:
Words to live by: if she takes off her panties and she is not already wet you are doing it wrong 😜😋

That is about right! :)

Amen, triple-A

That so correct: stimulate them(women) between ears before you stimulate them between the legs...

Threak-X;703240 said:
That so correct: stimulate them(women) between ears before you stimulate them between the legs...

A little bit of pillow talk and play goes a long way!

kyomoto;703332 said:
Yeah, never just jump into it, it'll be awkward

Plus this pillow play really helps develop the emotion portion of the relationship, very important to women.

doublelongdaddy;703418 said:
Plus this pillow play really helps develop the emotion portion of the relationship, very important to women.

Oh yeah big time. It'll increase their stat for loving you +1000 points

doublelongdaddy;703050 said:

Thanks for the advice :)!
What role does width play in that?
Meaning, would 10x6 with more width look better/worse than 10x6.5 with less width?

Or maybe I stop at the 7inch I'm at now in length and go for 11inch in girth then I have a 7x11 dick :D - just kidding.

Munto;703504 said:
Thanks for the advice :)!
What role does width play in that?
Meaning, would 10x6 with more width look better/worse than 10x6.5 with less width?

Or maybe I stop at the 7inch I'm at now in length and go for 11inch in girth then I have a 7x11 dick :D - just kidding.

Width can play a role but it will be relative to the overall girth. In order to gain width you need to be doing width specific exercises.

Back
Top Bottom