amenity;654571 said:
7" girth is probably too big to be comfortable for many women. I could not get my 7.5 " girth into a petite Chinese gal, and she was hurting with the effort. Lots of lube helps but not for all vaginas.

Yeah but watching them struggle to get that in their mouth is like watching a wide mouth bass!

shortdick;654766 said:
View attachment 30776 most women got that mouth size these days LOL

Invalid Attachment :(

Is anyone here that has trouble with oral sex when it comes to girth?My goal is 6,5 and i'm pretty close to that , and i don't want to be too big for oral , i love beeing sucked :)

If you guys are getting an invalid attachment you need to use a different browser. I can see all images using Firefox or Safari.

Try Google chrome browser too. I dont dislike oral sex, I hate it. 7.5 inches girth will be a temporary expansion I'd like to use for sex.

huge-girth;654921 said:
Try Google chrome browser too. I dont dislike oral sex, I hate it. 7.5 inches girth will be a temporary expansion I'd like to use for sex.

good real good want to get SO BIG N see the lady struggling whit the anaconda would be funny as hell LOL JK

Last edited:
When you want to open the attachment, just click on it. Do not open it in new tab.

ChilDsh;654798 said:
Invalid Attachment :(

Is anyone here that has trouble with oral sex when it comes to girth?My goal is 6,5 and i'm pretty close to that , and i don't want to be too big for oral , i love beeing sucked :)

My last deep throat was when my girth was 5.5 inches, over two years ago.

My present girth is 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid and 8.0 base, along my 8.5 inch long little fella.

Haven't had sex for three months due to knee and wrist surgeries.
The last sex was demanded by my wife, even though my mobility was becoming limited.
I loved watching her open as wide as possible to fit my engorged glans in her mouth and struggled to get several inches in, couldn't even reach her throat.

It took four attempts and a half tube of lube to finally get it into her vagina, it was damn tight.

It will be a few more months before we try again, can't wait.

BaddJack;654985 said:
My last deep throat was when my girth was 5.5 inches, over two years ago.

My present girth is 6.5 glans, 7.0 mid and 8.0 base, along my 8.5 inch long little fella.

Haven't had sex for three months due to knee and wrist surgeries.
The last sex was demanded by my wife, even though my mobility was becoming limited.
I loved watching her open as wide as possible to fit my engorged glans in her mouth and struggled to get several inches in, couldn't even reach her throat.

It took four attempts and a half tube of lube to finally get it into her vagina, it was damn tight.

It will be a few more months before we try again, can't wait.

lol..it sounds like she's having a bad time

Baddjack, have you slept with another woman apart from your wife? If yes, how was it?

I would like to know if i have 7inch in flaccid and 9inch in erection, are they good enough to please a chick?

badboy2011;655003 said:
I would like to know if i have 7inch in flaccid and 9inch in erection, are they good enough to please a chick?

If you had 7" erect that would be enough for any woman. 9 inches would destroy most chicks minds!

doublelongdaddy;655011 said:
If you had 7" erect that would be enough for any woman. 9 inches would destroy most chicks minds!

Oh really? i didn't know that. i was thinking about gain to 7inch in flaccid so would that be too big?

what is your erect size?

My wife has been my one and only forever.

She has told me many times that I should have slept around before we got married.

Now, I wish I had, because now I can't.

BJ

doublelongdaddy;655011 said:

hahaha we r getting bigger anyway :)

7 inches is perfectly fine, heck I'd say that would be MY limit haha.

badboy2011;655067 said:
Oh really? i didn't know that. i was thinking about gain to 7inch in flaccid so would that be too big?

what is your erect size?

I'm 7 inch erect and i have been with 3 girls , all 3 of them told me i'm really big...so imagine what a 9 inch would look to women..especially if you have no fatpad.

7" flaccid would look very cool... i want to hang like a horse :cool:

Back
Top Bottom