pogzee

Registered
hi everyone,

logging in after a long time....i quit PE completely i guess as i coudnt handle myself and concentrate at all so i thought i should take a break and as DLD says a short break can turn into a very long one.

I only ace wrapped every day without PE but didnt GAIN ANYTHING !!!!!

also ALL my gains have gone ......i thought i had been doing PE for a while and must have cemented some gains or atleast the ace wrap should have done that in this time...but nope.....back to square one

today is day 1 again beginning SLOWLY ...did only stretching and SG and acewrap .....

will my gains come back fast or will i have to gain all that size again ??????

if i coudnt cement anything in this time period then how long will it take ????

Welcome back pogzee.Those gains will come fast,in a few weeks , a month , you should have everything back.

ChilDsh;670619 said:
Welcome back pogzee.Those gains will come fast,in a few weeks , a month , you should have everything back.

ya but why arent they cemented by now or even a little bit ?

pogzee;670632 said:

Gains will come back fast. I didn't do PE for 2 months, lost a quarter inch in length. Did 3 days of PE and gained it back. Don't worry my brother.

pogzee;670632 said:

The lost gains are not cemented..once you cement gains,they will never go away..unless you squish your dick back again , like wearing tight underwear.

ChilDsh;670641 said:
The lost gains are not cemented..once you cement gains,they will never go away..unless you squish your dick back again , like wearing tight underwear.

I think we can lose gains even if they're cemented. I kind of see cementing a certain amount meaning I've stabilized this length for 1 year or something but you need to continue PE in order to make it last longer.

kyomoto;670643 said:
I think we can lose gains even if they're cemented. I kind of see cementing a certain amount meaning I've stabilized this length for 1 year or something but you need to continue PE in order to make it last longer.

You can lose cemented gains if you squash your penis again..like let's say you gain and cemented 1" of length,and you're done with PE,and you start using tight underwear again.You don't stretch anymore,you don't have frequent erections,you don't keep your dick elongated.Your dick is squashed in your underwear.Your doing the exact same opossite of PE,this way you will lose size.Maybe not the whole inch but you will lose some of it.As long as you cemented that 1",and you keep your tight underwear off,you keep your dick a bit elongated,you stretch your dick for 5-10 min twice a week or so,you will never lose those gains.

ChilDsh;670647 said:
You can lose cemented gains if you squash your penis again..like let's say you gain and cemented 1" of length,and you're done with PE,and you start using tight underwear again.You don't stretch anymore,you don't have frequent erections,you don't keep your dick elongated.Your dick is squashed in your underwear.Your doing the exact same opossite of PE,this way you will lose size.Maybe not the whole inch but you will lose some of it.As long as you cemented that 1",and you keep your tight underwear off,you keep your dick a bit elongated,you stretch your dick for 5-10 min twice a week or so,you will never lose those gains.

True, as I shown in the SRT trials but the good news is they return practically immediately upon utilizing the SRT methods. The study on restriction was absolutely conclusive that if the penis is constricted in tight underwear or clothing it stunts not only your flaccid size but also can stunt new growth. It is wise to read the entire SRT study to really get a good understanding of why these things happen and what to do when they do.

ChilDsh;670647 said:

What if i wear loose underwwear but don't stretch? i still lose gains?

You know the longer you have ED the more inches you lose says here :O?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8auptXYhT80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kyomoto;670716 said:
What if i wear loose underwwear but don't stretch? i still lose gains?

It's hard to say..you will still lose a bit of size,since you don't do PE at all,not even a maintenance routine.But not a lot,0.25" - 0.5" i would say.Even when you hit your goal size you should have a maintenance routine,nothing facy,5-10 min stretch,5-10 min jeling,etc,once or twice a week to keep your dick in good shape.If you don't do PE at all,in time you might lose some size,but not all.

ChilDsh;670647 said:

i had ace wrapped all day every day for 3 months for elongation.....still i lost all my gains...why ?

huge-girth;670808 said:
Ace wrap is not maintenance.

Exactly.The wrap will just keep your dick elongated,but you still need some active PE.

ChilDsh;670794 said:
It's hard to say..you will still lose a bit of size,since you don't do PE at all,not even a maintenance routine.But not a lot,0.25" - 0.5" i would say.Even when you hit your goal size you should have a maintenance routine,nothing facy,5-10 min stretch,5-10 min jeling,etc,once or twice a week to keep your dick in good shape.If you don't do PE at all,in time you might lose some size,but not all.

And see that's what happened to me, break of 2 months. No PE or anything. lost 0.25". Got it back in 3 days which was really quick and surprising. So the gains are there and are easier to fetch. I think the longer you stay out of PE the more you loser over time.

kyomoto;670878 said:
And see that's what happened to me, break of 2 months. No PE or anything. lost 0.25". Got it back in 3 days which was really quick and surprising. So the gains are there and are easier to fetch. I think the longer you stay out of PE the more you loser over time.

yup even i can see my gains coming back already

ChilDsh;670823 said:
Exactly.The wrap will just keep your dick elongated,but you still need some active PE.

i thought atleast the ace wrap would give me flaccid gains cuz that is what i MAINLY want....but even that didnt help

PE or no PE, your penis will probably shrink as you age! So... even SOME PE for maintenance is a good idea.

It's as easy as a couple of stretches and jelqs every time you go to the bathroom and/or a quick pump before leaving the house or whenever you want extra bulge in your pants.

MaxRichards;670910 said:
PE or no PE, your penis will probably shrink as you age! So... even SOME PE for maintenance is a good idea.

It's as easy as a couple of stretches and jelqs every time you go to the bathroom and/or a quick pump before leaving the house or whenever you want extra bulge in your pants.

If you do PE and follow the SRT principles you will never shrink,unless you have a unhealthy lifestyle/diet and your blood flow will be fucked up.Look at DLD he's not that young anymore and he's still a monster down there.

WTH lets say most men got a 5.5 inches long penis if they suffered from ED if they do loose one inch per year theyd have just a peehole in a 4 to5 years period of time WTF....

the last patient can start a career in �naked people movies�!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom