acromegaly;671671 said:
ya manuals can take us a long way, good to know that even if we are isolated on a island in the middle of nowhere we could still gain lol

Imagine. All the time in the world for PE on an island. Except for scavenging for food/water of course.

jekyllnhyde360;671582 said:
but didnt you make basically all of your gains doing manuals?
honestly i'm still baffled by how you got your width, ive been doing width based exercises for months and getting crazy temp width expansion, but nothing is sticking. lol :p

Manual and the PowerAssist (LengthMaster - Penis Bundle Stretcher & Weight Hanging) and later the BathMate, SizeGenetics and the Phallosan only through testing. But most of my gains were by hand. Manual work will take longer than a routine that combines equipment with manuals but using me as an example, anyone can make great gains if they can put in the time and effort manual work requires.

doublelongdaddy;671693 said:
Manual and the PowerAssist (LengthMaster) and later the BathMate, SizeGenetics and the Phallosan only through testing. But most of my gains were by hand. Manual work will take longer than a routine that combines equipment with manuals but using me as an example, anyone can make great gains if they can put in the time and effort manual work requires.

DLD tell us about ur permanent gains and if u ever lost after quitting

pogzee;671705 said:
DLD tell us about ur permanent gains and if u ever lost after quitting

I'm interested in knowing as well. I know there was a point where you tested the turtling effect with tight underwear.

doublelongdaddy;671693 said:
Manual and the PowerAssist (LengthMaster) and later the BathMate, SizeGenetics and the Phallosan only through testing. But most of my gains were by hand. Manual work will take longer than a routine that combines equipment with manuals but using me as an example, anyone can make great gains if they can put in the time and effort manual work requires.
how did you get the width to stick?
im not so worried about girth because girth will come regardless, but i just cant seem to catch the width lol

hi everyone,

logging in after a long time....i quit PE completely i guess as i coudnt handle myself and concentrate at all so i thought i should take a break and as DLD says a short break can turn into a very long one.

I only ace wrapped every day without PE but didnt GAIN ANYTHING !!!!!

also ALL my gains have gone ......i thought i had been doing PE for a while and must have cemented some gains or atleast the ace wrap should have done that in this time...but nope.....back to square one

today is day 1 again beginning SLOWLY ...did only stretching and SG and acewrap .....

will my gains come back fast or will i have to gain all that size again ??????

if i coudnt cement anything in this time period then how long will it take ????

Lost gains come back within 30 days. You need to do PE for up to a year and also, have a maintenance routine in place. Ace wrap cannot keep your gains for you.

Even when you feel like doing nothing it is so important to get something in. Consistently is learned
Some evnings I sit with my broomstick ready on the sofa. Procrastinating to start the stretching session. I don't feeling it as you say. But then I just start doing it anyway. Thinking of motivation vs. discipline, and I know it's dicipline that will take me there. So I choose that.

5 minutes in and I'm into it and loving it.

Some evnings I sit with my broomstick ready on the sofa. Procrastinating to start the stretching session. I don't feeling it as you say. But then I just start doing it anyway. Thinking of motivation vs. discipline, and I know it's dicipline that will take me there. So I choose that.

5 minutes in and I'm into it and loving it.
Sometimes you just got to go through the motions to start that engine

Back
Top Bottom