kyomoto;671168 said:
Then why have my "permanent gains" been a loss. I've cemented for quiet a while after my limited size. Do you have these permanent gains that never fade?

its because they weren't cemented yet, its really that simple brother, if you can take a month off and your still the same size,,then its cemented.

jekyllnhyde360;671199 said:
its because they weren't cemented yet, its really that simple brother, if you can take a month off and your still the same size,,then its cemented.

I'm pretty sure permanent gains can fade. Okay test this for me. Don't do PE for 1 year and see how much of your gains you lost :)

dude look at my signature, i gained that back in 09', ive gone a year without any pe and never budge on the measuring tape.
I know permanent gains, you've just never made any yet.

jekyllnhyde360;671202 said:
dude look at my signature, i gained that back in 09', ive gone a year without any pe and never budge on the measuring tape.
I know permanent gains, you've just never made any yet.

Whoa thats cool :) So you been cementing since 09?

I think loosing gains is a real threat a while ago i measured n i was 6.25 or something two weeks later whit no PE i was almost 6nbpel..

remember that extra half an inch is key. :)

shortdick;671220 said:
I think loosing gains is a real threat a while ago i measured n i was 6.25 or something two weeks later whit no PE i was almost 6nbpel..

remember that extra half an inch is key. :)

If permanent gains are real then you need to cement your gains more shortdick

kyomoto;671231 said:
If permanent gains are real then you need to cement your gains more shortdick

haha true cause working hard for the gains n loosing them like nothing is not a good idea..

I cemented my gains back in 09.
I put in alot.of effort with the manuals everyday 1000 jelqs, 45 min of stretching and the entire kegeled routine and I gained an inch I'm length that I cemented, and it has never budged aswell as a quarter in in girth, then over the next year I did pe on and off and Gained another quarter, which brought me to half an inch in girth cemented.
Since 2010 I haven't really committed and everytime.I try I endup screwed for time or space privacy.

jekyllnhyde360;671252 said:
I cemented my gains back in 09.
I put in alot.of effort with the manuals everyday 1000 jelqs, 45 min of stretching and the entire kegeled routine and I gained an inch I'm length that I cemented, and it has never budged aswell as a quarter in in girth, then over the next year I did pe on and off and Gained another quarter, which brought me to half an inch in girth cemented.
Since 2010 I haven't really committed and everytime.I try I endup screwed for time or space privacy.

Any estimation on how long it took you to cement your gains?

what i feel is......if your penis is 5 cm....then if u stretch it at 10 cm and keep it there for about 1 year...it will becorme 10 cm for ever

pogzee;671261 said:
what i feel is......if your penis is 5 cm....then if u stretch it at 10 cm and keep it there for about 1 year...it will becorme 10 cm for ever

So you think stretching at a specific length for 1 year? Routines for length can vary, usually 45 minutes- 1 hour, some have extenders. Without extenders lets say It'd be 1 hour x 24 x 30 x 12....So you would need to keep stretching for over 21,000 hours just to cement. With extenders it would be easier maybe.

youknowme123321;671253 said:
Any estimation on how long it took you to cement your gains?
It was relatively quick at first, I gained an inch in like two months. And a quarter inch in girth.
Then I switches up my routine to a more girth oriented routine (basically just ssj and squeezes and stretching) and funny enough, even though o was still stretching I didn't gain anymore length,
This is exactly why I tell people who are going for length to always so both jelqing and stretching each day, for some reason the combo really brings in length.
It's so funny because people are so dependant on devices now a days, no one wants to actually do the exercises lol

Last edited:
MaxRichards;671172 said:
Ofcourse, I'm guessing DLD still trains regularly.

I would bet 500 dollars that if he went cold turkey (no maintenance work), DLD would start loosing size.

My comment basically states that if you do PE and stop, you will lose size from a longer/bigger starting point.

If you never did PE, you will slowly lose size from a shorter/smaller starting point.

Who knows what the speed would be... do you have any input/experiments DLD?

Have you read SRT? I have done this experiment already a few times.

jekyllnhyde360;671326 said:
It was relatively quick at first, I gained an inch in like two months. And a quarter inch in girth.
Then I switches up my routine to a more girth oriented routine (basically just ssj and squeezes and stretching) and funny enough, even though o was still stretching I didn't gain anymore length,
This is exactly why I tell people who are going for length to always so both jelqing and stretching each day, for some reason the combo really brings in length.
It's so funny because people are so dependant on devices now a days, no one wants to actually do the exercises lol

The Jeqling + stretching combo always made sense to me but I thought i was wasting my time after i gained 1 inch so i stopped jelqing, i'll have to go back to my roots and see if it helps. I think devices are fine. You can't hold a stretch for 6 hours only an extender can do that. You can't get maximum intensity like the lengthmaster unless you have lengthmaster or powerstretch mabob

kyomoto;671421 said:
The Jeqling + stretching combo always made sense to me but I thought i was wasting my time after i gained 1 inch so i stopped jelqing, i'll have to go back to my roots and see if it helps. I think devices are fine. You can't hold a stretch for 6 hours only an extender can do that. You can't get maximum intensity like the lengthmaster unless you have lengthmaster or powerstretch mabob

Great post!

doublelongdaddy;671540 said:
Great post!

but didnt you make basically all of your gains doing manuals?
honestly i'm still baffled by how you got your width, ive been doing width based exercises for months and getting crazy temp width expansion, but nothing is sticking. lol :p

jekyllnhyde360;671582 said:
honestly i'm still baffled by how you got your width, ive been doing width based exercises for months and getting crazy temp width expansion, but nothing is sticking. lol :p

Took him years though! and thanks DLD

The crushers right? That all you do for now?

templnite;671637 said:
The crushers right? That all you do for now?

Not so much since the injury, now more like ats rollers and a few crushers, which is actually even better or at least just as good.

ya manuals can take us a long way, good to know that even if we are isolated on a island in the middle of nowhere we could still gain lol

Back
Top Bottom