pogzee;670907 said:
i thought atleast the ace wrap would give me flaccid gains cuz that is what i MAINLY want....but even that didnt help

Flaccid gains will come with erect gains too..you will grow in both flaccid and erect.But the best way to gain flaccid size is to keep your dick elongated after an active PE session indeed.Wrap,PF,ADS,extender at low tension,whatever it doesn't matter.

PS:also getting rid of the fatpad/belly fat will benefit your flaccid size a lot.I have like 1" of flaccid length under my fatpad.

ChilDsh;670925 said:
Flaccid gains will come with erect gains too..you will grow in both flaccid and erect.But the best way to gain flaccid size is to keep your dick elongated after an active PE session indeed.Wrap,PF,ADS,extender at low tension,whatever it doesn't matter.

PS:also getting rid of the fatpad/belly fat will benefit your flaccid size a lot.I have like 1" of flaccid length under my fatpad.

Lol my flaccid is 3.25 inches and my erect is 7.0. I gained more erect length than flaccid....

shortdick;670921 said:
WTH lets say most men got a 5.5 inches long penis if they suffered from ED if they do loose one inch per year theyd have just a peehole in a 4 to5 years period of time WTF....

the last patient can start a career in �naked people movies�!

No no no no. That loss of penis size is only applicable to a person who has done PE and has gained from it. They lose those gains. A person who doesn't do PE and doesn't have ED does not lose their natural length.

pogzee;670906 said:
yup even i can see my gains coming back already

Excellent

LMAO, i guess it varies then, because i wear tight boxer briefs and i have had times where i had not done pe for up to 6 months, and everything was fine.
bbut i will say that when ive had what i ''thought'' were cemented gains, and quite for a while ive lost that size.
infact it just happened recently, i had an injury, but i was making expansion steadily sitting at .5 in girth higher than when i started the routine.
even after 5-6 days later id still be a quarter inch bigger, so i thought for sure i had atleast a quarter cemented, anyways got injured, to a massive break of a month and now im right back to my original girth, sux!

jekyllnhyde360;670942 said:
LMAO, i guess it varies then, because i wear tight boxer briefs and i have had times where i had not done pe for up to 6 months, and everything was fine.
bbut i will say that when ive had what i ''thought'' were cemented gains, and quite for a while ive lost that size.
infact it just happened recently, i had an injury, but i was making expansion steadily sitting at .5 in girth higher than when i started the routine.
even after 5-6 days later id still be a quarter inch bigger, so i thought for sure i had atleast a quarter cemented, anyways got injured, to a massive break of a month and now im right back to my original girth, sux!

Yes it will vary for people who have cemented for whatever amount of time. Cementing gains should be translated as permanent gains that will fade away but easily come back. You have to keep doing PE in order to stay the size you are however.

jekyllnhyde360;670942 said:

Bringing theory to law takes time, research and a ton of feedback. For the most part men who constrict themselves end up with a very small flaccid size, it will also effect some men gain wise, meaning if the penis is constricted after training how is that benefitting the training that you just did? Remaining elongated is the way to heal in length and remaining expanded is the way to heal in girth. SRT has also brought many men gains who were never able to gain or had extremely slow gains.

doublelongdaddy;670962 said:
Bringing theory to law takes time, research and a ton of feedback. For the most part men who constrict themselves end up with a very small flaccid size, it will also effect some men gain wise, meaning if the penis is constricted after training how is that benefitting the training that you just did? Remaining elongated is the way to heal in length and remaining expanded is the way to heal in girth. SRT has also brought many men gains who were never able to gain or had extremely slow gains.

Yeah and SRT is a good program to use because it takes care of the "intensity" problem that people may have.

pogzee;670618 said:
hi everyone,

logging in after a long time....i quit PE completely i guess as i coudnt handle myself and concentrate at all so i thought i should take a break and as DLD says a short break can turn into a very long one.

I only ace wrapped every day without PE but didnt GAIN ANYTHING !!!!!

also ALL my gains have gone ......i thought i had been doing PE for a while and must have cemented some gains or atleast the ace wrap should have done that in this time...but nope.....back to square one

today is day 1 again beginning SLOWLY ...did only stretching and SG and acewrap .....

will my gains come back fast or will i have to gain all that size again ??????

if i coudnt cement anything in this time period then how long will it take ????

i feel you brother its demotivating when u try hard and put in work just to see everything u did didnt work its a depressing feeling man one thing is u cant give up that is not an option at all so hit these routines hard

kyomoto;670950 said:
Yes it will vary for people who have cemented for whatever amount of time. Cementing gains should be translated as permanent gains that will fade away but easily come back. You have to keep doing PE in order to stay the size you are however.

permanent gains doesnt mean fade away....they should never go ever like natural length..........

so what is the way to gain more flaccid then erect ??? keeping it elongated is mandatory offcourse but i dont understand will it make me gain more in erect length or flaccid length or gain same in both ?

pogzee;671076 said:
permanent gains doesnt mean fade away....they should never go ever like natural length..........
Exactly, when gains are cemented they dont go away, no matter what.
I'm an inch longer and. 5 bigger than when I started and it's cemented, I've never ever gone below that new size even after not doing pe for many months, I think alot of new people don't quite grasp the concept of permanent gains lol

Last edited:
kyomoto;670950 said:
Your not getting what I'm saying

ya, i guess i may be the exception to the rule, although i do suffer from the smaller flaccid like you said, which kinda sux.
but my erect size usually stays, so im lucky in that way atleast.

jekyllnhyde360;671088 said:
Exactly, when gains are cemented they do go away, no matter what.
I'm an inch longer and. 5 bigger than when I started and it's cemented, I've never ever gone below that new size even after not doing pe for many months, I think alot of new people don't quite grasp the concept of permanent gains lol

you mean DONT go away...lol

jekyllnhyde360;671090 said:
ya, i guess i may be the exception to the rule, although i do suffer from the smaller flaccid like you said, which kinda sux.
but my erect size usually stays, so im lucky in that way atleast.

A big reason, outside of healing, for the ACE wrap is it trains the penis to remain longer in flaccid state. The penis has a natural tendency to shrink and in order to change this you will need to use ACE or you could go for long sets in the Phallosan or SizeGenetics.

pogzee;671076 said:

Then why have my "permanent gains" been a loss. I've cemented for quiet a while after my limited size. Do you have these permanent gains that never fade?

ChilDsh;670916 said:
If you do PE and follow the SRT principles you will never shrink,unless you have a unhealthy lifestyle/diet and your blood flow will be fucked up.Look at DLD he's not that young anymore and he's still a monster down there.

Ofcourse, I'm guessing DLD still trains regularly.

I would bet 500 dollars that if he went cold turkey (no maintenance work), DLD would start loosing size.

My comment basically states that if you do PE and stop, you will lose size from a longer/bigger starting point.

If you never did PE, you will slowly lose size from a shorter/smaller starting point.

Who knows what the speed would be... do you have any input/experiments DLD?

Back
Top Bottom