doublelongdaddy;542989 said:

The post by the user fedora is nowhere to be found. I clicked on your link and it got me to his profile, I searched through the forum with advanced search, but i did not find anything concerning height. Can you please give me a direct link to the post( if it doesn't bother you)???

doublelongdaddy;542989 said:

The post by the user fedora is nowhere to be found. I clicked on your link and it got me to his profile, I searched through the forum with advanced search, but i did not find anything concerning height. Can you please give me a direct link to the post( if it doesn't bother you)??? Edit: I think I found it. Is it under the topic "My body manipulating project"- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?38672-My-body-manipulating-project ????

Zambrodom3;543009 said:
The post by the user fedora is nowhere to be found. I clicked on your link and it got me to his profile, I searched through the forum with advanced search, but i did not find anything concerning height. Can you please give me a direct link to the post( if it doesn't bother you)???

the thing with fedoras work is that its based around stretching. stretching as far as i know, will not make you grow taller. im not sure how much you know about bones and growth but i will go into it shortly anyway.

so basically between each vertebrae of the spine there is cartilage. this acts sort of like a spring. daily pressures (bad postures, exercise, thw weight of gravity pushing you down) make the cartilage compress and thus youre shorter. if i do heavy squats i will be about an inch shorter, but then the next day the 'springs' will bounce back and return me to normal height. this is also why people are taller in the morning than in the evening: whilst sleeping your spine isnt under pressure so it stretches back out, then through the day gravity squished it back down.

i may be wrong here so someone correct me if they have a better understanding, but all stetches/ hanging do is take away the compression and put you at your 'real' height, sort of like a bone pressed measurement for height. i cant see any mechanism for making new cartilage, and even if they were i dont think it would be very good to increase the amount of cartilage and not bone size.

since i dont fully understand the mechanisms by which the spine grows im more focused on long bone growth (legs). they have cartilage at the end of them (the growth plates) which ossify to create new bone, then new cartilage is made and ossifies and so on, causing the bone to grow but it eventually stops, and this is mainly from fluctuations in estrogen. (hormones tend to stabilise after puberty, and height usually stops). this is why im taking an aromatase inhibitor, to reduce estrogen and hopefully stop it from closing my growth plates. i would also like to increase pge1 as this is a big factor in growth. i would need to do something for the growth factors as i dont think just reducing estrogen is enough. not sure what to do yet though, not really prepared to inject.

Interesting! There is a lot of info on lance ward's book (the one with the Grow Taller Guru- GTG blog in youtube). I read it, but haven't currently used it. If you want it I can give you a link where you can purchase *cough* get it. Plus he has pretty nice feedback from people! That's what made me believe him and recommend him as a valuable source of information. Search through the net and see the feedback and decide for yourself if he is trustworthy.

Edit: He goes as far as telling people that if they are under their 30's, they can reach 6 ft or grow an additional 5 inches!!!! He has more than one programs though.

Zambrodom3;542973 said:
I am 5'4. And I am looking for ways to increase my height, cause you know, it's not that nice being short

At 5'7 I'm not the world's tallest guy either...and yeah I know I have 3 inches on you, but believe me I can feel your pain. But from one relatively short guy to another I'll tell you something that you've probably heard before but that is 100% true: girls care WAY more about your confidence than your height.

Height ain't dick size. A short guy with a big cock (which, as MoS members, we either already are or will be soon enough) has everything it takes to satisfy a woman. Girls may try and give you a lot of bullshit about your height, but most of the time they're just testing you to see how confident you are. Yes, they may aesthetically buy into the cultural ideal of Hollywood movies where the dude is always taller than the girl, but at the end of the day any girl worth having is not going to care about your height if you already know you're man enough for her.

I find that humor is the absolute best way to diffuse this issue. For example, a few years ago I met a woman on a dating site who was a few inches taller than me. She brought this up in chat, and informed me that I had "better be complex and mysterious because I was short." So I told her SHE had better be complex and mysterious because my ex girlfriend was a Zulu and, as such, she had a lot to live up to...literally.

She laughed and basically melted for me after that, because I sent her a clear message that my height was not an insecurity for me. Another line I find works great on taller girls who raise the issue of height: "Don't worry, I won't look down on you for being so tall" lol.

You might have another growth spurt left in you, but if you don't, work on your attitude. My frame is that nothing is sexier than a short guy who doesn't give a shit...and believe me, it works. And if some shallow, sili bitch rejects you for your height (which, yes, has happened to me too), all you have to do is remind yourself that she's too superficial to care about anything other than how you'll "look" together (because that IS what they're thinking about). So save what you're packing for the next tall, sexy blonde who's smart enough to know that we're not short where it counts ;)

Last edited:
Damn guys, a lot of support I see here, a huge THANKS, still, I am not a depressed guy with an axe in his hand LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO. But I am really looking forward to maximizing and developing what GOD has given to me.

Just to comment on the height issue: Your only 19! You should wait and see if you grow to 6'2" on your own! You don't want to be messing around with chemicals unnecessarily. At least that's my opinion.

I'm not talking about chemicals, but for stretching or yoga exercises actually, thanks for your opinion btw hepcat.

Zambrodom3;543095 said:
I'm not talking about chemicals, but for stretching or yoga exercises actually, thanks for your opinion btw hepcat.

I was actually replying to the first post. I don't know why I didn't quote it to prevent confusion. Yoga is a good idea and will definitely help you reach your height potential but don't expect anything drastic. Best of luck to you.

Zambrodom3;543104 said:
Man I'm dumb! LMAO

You're not dumb. I should have quoted the first post. How could you know that was my intent? Good luck growing both height and penis size.:)

Zambrodom3;543019 said:
Interesting! There is a lot of info on lance ward's book (the one with the Grow Taller Guru- GTG blog in youtube). I read it, but haven't currently used it. If you want it I can give you a link where you can purchase *cough* get it. Plus he has pretty nice feedback from people! That's what made me believe him and recommend him as a valuable source of information. Search through the net and see the feedback and decide for yourself if he is trustworthy.

Edit: He goes as far as telling people that if they are under their 30's, they can reach 6 ft or grow an additional 5 inches!!!! He has more than one programs though.

if you could send it to me that would be great, i would love to have a read of it and see how realistic it is

hepcat;543091 said:
Just to comment on the height issue: Your only 19! You should wait and see if you grow to 6'2" on your own! You don't want to be messing around with chemicals unnecessarily. At least that's my opinion.

because im only 19 is exactly the reason i want to do this. once i get to a certain age, ill have stopped growing and thats it, no more growth will happen there will be nothing i can do apart from painful, expensive, strange surgery- not worth it. i might get to 6ft 2, i might not grow at all. im not prepared to just sit and wait to see what my genetics has in store for me, especially when most men in my family are below 6ft.

as for side effects what ive outlined would result in side effects so minimal that i wouldnt even notice. and tbh, ive been taking an aromatase inhibitor for almost 2 months now, tapering the dose, and i have had absolutely no side effects. the two main side effects people report are lower libido and joint pain. ive had no reduction in libido, and despite still doing heavy squats and deadlifts i have no joint paint. plus the dosage im at should give me an increase in testosterone. since im on accutane aswell now, i get my blood tested and so far everythings normal... just gotta figure out how to increase pge1 levels now, might try rosehip oil

jordey;543639 said:
because im only 19 is exactly the reason i want to do this. once i get to a certain age, ill have stopped growing and thats it, no more growth will happen there will be nothing i can do apart from painful, expensive, strange surgery- not worth it. i might get to 6ft 2, i might not grow at all. im not prepared to just sit and wait to see what my genetics has in store for me, especially when most men in my family are below 6ft.

as for side effects what ive outlined would result in side effects so minimal that i wouldnt even notice. and tbh, ive been taking an aromatase inhibitor for almost 2 months now, tapering the dose, and i have had absolutely no side effects. the two main side effects people report are lower libido and joint pain. ive had no reduction in libido, and despite still doing heavy squats and deadlifts i have no joint paint. plus the dosage im at should give me an increase in testosterone. since im on accutane aswell now, i get my blood tested and so far everythings normal... just gotta figure out how to increase pge1 levels now, might try rosehip oil

I completely agree that there is and age when height increase can be an issue. Btw, what results have you seen using this stuff actually? PM me and I will send you the file or will tell you where you can purchase it. :)

Zambrodom3;543876 said:
I completely agree that there is and age when height increase can be an issue. Btw, what results have you seen using this stuff actually? PM me and I will send you the file or will tell you where you can purchase it. :)

I followed Fedora's thread on Height Increase, at the age of 44, 2.5 years back, and I was able to increase my height about .25-.5". Much of the gain came as a result of older age! As a person gets older the tend to slouch more and more and the spine will become more compressed and much height can be lost. But with good exercise, spine stretching, posture work, etc. this all can be reversed and height can be increased.

Back
Top Bottom