jordey

Registered
okay so im 19, 5ft 11. i have had growing pains in the last few months so i reckon my growth plates are still open. i have a very small bone structure and am trying to get big. ive been wanting to get taller for a while now, but today at the gym really got me motivated to do something about it. there was a guy in the gym who had similar muscle size, similar strength as me, but his bone structure was thick, with thick wrists and broader shoulders and in comparison to me he looked massive. i know 5ft 11 isnt a bad height but i really want to be above 6ft, and reckon i can do so safely. im not prepared to take HGH or AAS to increase bone length or thickness, side effects are too risky, not to mention the difficulty in sourcing them and the massive cost. i was going to use an aromatase inhibitor though. if done correctly, i cant see how it would cause any negative long term side effects, as estrogen levels fluctuate naturally anyway. i was tihnking of taking a low dose of anastrozole EOD, starting off with a smaller dose and slowly working up. i would also be taking glucosamine sulphate and MSM to help with the growth of new cartilage. (i already get plenty of calcium). i would then taper off the dose after about 3 months, with a 1 month break to create an artificial fluctuation that could further help growth (an artificial growth spurt). the increased test i would have from it not being aromatised into estrogen could also help growth and would also benefit me in the gym. the dosage i will be using will be slightly lower than that used for people with gyno.
before anyone gets on to me about messing with your endocrine system is stupid and im uneducated, tell me how its any different from hormone changes due to being obese, doing drugs, excessive alcohol, poor diet etc, all of which if resolved in good time lead to normal endocrine function.
the only side effects i can think of are joint paint and low sex drive, but as i wont be nuking my E only keeping it at a very low stable level, i dont think it will be an issue. its only with complete estrogen destruction people see bad side effects.
so, any advice/tips/ comments? alot of you are fairly educated and knowledgeable on hormones and general human physiology so wanted some insight from those who know more than me

Check out the Height post by the user Fedora, great information there.

doublelongdaddy;523473 said:
Check out the Height post by the user Fedora, great information there.

thanks for the input. i did have a look at some of fedoras stuff, but from what i gather he mainly talks about stretching and exercises (unless im missing something) which is good for stretching the cartilage in the spine, and will probs give you more height due to better posture, but wont actually make you taller, which is why i wanted added bone growth.
im fairly sure its possible with what i outlined, just wanted some advice as im sure alot of people on here are better educated than me, and if theres any ways to increase the effects or decrease the sides

jordey;523494 said:
thanks for the input. i did have a look at some of fedoras stuff, but from what i gather he mainly talks about stretching and exercises (unless im missing something) which is good for stretching the cartilage in the spine, and will probs give you more height due to better posture, but wont actually make you taller, which is why i wanted added bone growth.
im fairly sure its possible with what i outlined, just wanted some advice as im sure alot of people on here are better educated than me, and if theres any ways to increase the effects or decrease the sides

You're probably nearing the end of puberty so your bones will fuse soon. I read that swimming can help people grow taller while they're still growing. I also read a story by this guy who grew and inch or two in his late twenties. What he did was bike a lot and had his seat raised so he was hunched over. Therefore stretching his spine over time.

The only other way to grow taller is to have surgery. It's expensive and sounds pretty painful. They basically break the bones in your knees and you're suppose to slowly move them daily so new bones grow...

Yeah I think I'm nearing the end of my growth, so my logic is that taking the aromatase inhibitor will reduce the estrogen I have and therefore keep the growth plates open for longer. It should also raise testosterone as less is being aromatised into estrogen,and testosterone is needed for growth. Also do weight lifting and am on a caloric surplus so growth factors should be high in my body, but will be also doing things to increase growth factors. So the estrogen should keep growth plates open for longer, whilst my testosterone and growth factors continue to grow my bones, aswell as taking glucosamine and MSM to help the growth of new cartilage to be ossified.
If ive got something wrong or anyone knows a better way to increase growth please tell me., or if there is any side effects of doing what I've outlined

I've also heard about that surgery option, but its very expensive, and makes your body out of proportion, and is very.painfull. I wouldn't want to go that far

You are 19 years old, you still may grow.

Also, you must ask yourself, is all this really necessary? I mean, if it doesn't work are you going to hate on your appearance for the rest of your life?

kitfisto;523626 said:
You are 19 years old, you still may grow.

Also, you must ask yourself, is all this really necessary? I mean, if it doesn't work are you going to hate on your appearance for the rest of your life?

i may still grow, i may not. the way i look at it is you can always change your body composition, but height you cant once youve stopped growing.

even if i get no results i can be satisfied in knowing i did everything i possibly could of (thats safe)

At 19 you still have a good few years of development across the board.

the main reason i want to try this is because i dont have particularly tall genetics, and most of the men in my family are below 6ft (most around 5ft9), so me being 5ft 11 at the moment, im pretty close to my genetic potential. if i just wait to possibly grow, it could never happen and by that time, my growth plates will be fused and i wont be able to do anything about it apart from painful, unnatural and expensive surgery (which im not desperate enough to do). this is the reason i want to try and change my height now as theres a much greater possibility that my body will respond
and @ruby10, i have been interested in the ROP but i live in the uk so its fairly expensive so cant afford it atm

if your going to do this...get a prohormone, topical like Trenazone, and follow up with anastrozole.....you will see great gains...its legal....and pretty safe comparable to orals , and no hepatotoxicity because it doesn't go through your liver.....and works great....not as good as steroid or oral pro hormone but the risks are very few.........doesn't covert to estrogen,etc..... gain a solid 12-13lbs of muscle mass and lose some of your BF% while doing so on a 1 1/2 cycle......

DJ916;525677 said:
if your going to do this...get a prohormone, topical like Trenazone, and follow up with anastrozole.....you will see great gains...its legal....and pretty safe comparable to orals , and no hepatotoxicity because it doesn't go through your liver.....and works great....not as good as steroid or oral pro hormone but the risks are very few.........doesn't covert to estrogen,etc..... gain a solid 12-13lbs of muscle mass and lose some of your BF% while doing so on a 1 1/2 cycle......

tbh i dont think im prepared to take a prohorme, especially at my age. when i reach my body composition goal and i get the questions of am i naturally, i would feel guilty saying yes if i had taken PH's. the side effects can be quite high for PH's (similar to AAS) whereas aromatase inhibitors if done correctly have little side effect issues. if i can find a good website for peptides in the UK then ill be ordering some anastrozole soon

jordey;529978 said:
tbh i dont think im prepared to take a prohorme, especially at my age. when i reach my body composition goal and i get the questions of am i naturally, i would feel guilty saying yes if i had taken PH's. the side effects can be quite high for PH's (similar to AAS) whereas aromatase inhibitors if done correctly have little side effect issues. if i can find a good website for peptides in the UK then ill be ordering some anastrozole soon

Very wise choice, the natural biological process is in the midst of it's greatest growth with proper hormonal balance, pre-programmed with growth as it's main goal in puberty. Messing with this cycle in anyway, other than that of manual efforts (Penis Enlargement as a Physical whole), is fool-hearted.

Kinda what my problem is, but actually, recently I found a guy( Lance Ward) on the net, he's got his own youtube channel. GRG- Grow Taller Guru. I still haven't tested his products, but he seems to have a lot of good feedback on the net.

Zambrodom3;542855 said:
Kinda what my problem is, but actually, recently I found a guy( Lance Ward) on the net, he's got his own youtube channel. GRG- Grow Taller Guru. I still haven't tested his products, but he seems to have a lot of good feedback on the net.

ive just looked over his stuff and if i was you i wouldnt buy any of his products. it seems to me (i may be wrong) he goes down the route of stretching and exercises. this will NOT make you grow, all it will do is stretch the cartilage between the spinal discs making you temporarily shorter, it will not grow anymore bone. once youve stopped growing, thats it you wont grow any more, the mechanism for bone growth has ended and you wont gain anymore height, this is why you should never beleive when people tell you as an adult you can grow taller, especially when they're making claims of up to half a foot of growth!

i think im still in puberty, so i think i still have a chance. im currently taking an aromatase inhibitor and will be looking into ways into increasing pge1

jordey;542859 said:
ive just looked over his stuff and if i was you i wouldnt buy any of his products. it seems to me (i may be wrong) he goes down the route of stretching and exercises. this will NOT make you grow, all it will do is stretch the cartilage between the spinal discs making you temporarily shorter, it will not grow anymore bone. once youve stopped growing, thats it you wont grow any more, the mechanism for bone growth has ended and you wont gain anymore height, this is why you should never beleive when people tell you as an adult you can grow taller, especially when they're making claims of up to half a foot of growth!

i think im still in puberty, so i think i still have a chance. im currently taking an aromatase inhibitor and will be looking into ways into increasing pge1

Damn! That was my only hope! Well, if you know something or have something in mind, please do share.

Zambrodom3;542926 said:
Damn! That was my only hope! Well, if you know something or have something in mind, please do share.

how old are you?
from everything ive read it seems when epiphyseal plates have closed, thats it you wont grow anymore. this may not be the case and i know some people dont believe they ever truly close but ive yet to hear of someone growing and taller whilst being out of the growing years unless they have a medical condition.

im taking letro and soon to be taking EPO to lower estrogen and raise pge1, but i have to research the pge1 more, ill see how it goes.

jordey;542936 said:
how old are you?
from everything ive read it seems when epiphyseal plates have closed, thats it you wont grow anymore. this may not be the case and i know some people dont believe they ever truly close but ive yet to hear of someone growing and taller whilst being out of the growing years unless they have a medical condition.

im taking letro and soon to be taking EPO to lower estrogen and raise pge1, but i have to research the pge1 more, ill see how it goes.

Well, i'm 19, but i'm turning 20 on the 20th of april. So you can say I am 20. My family is short too. I am around the middle, but unlike you who are 5'11, I am 5'4. And I am looking for ways to increase my height, cause you know, it's not that nice being short......... especially when you are 5'4 19-20 year old male LMAO LMAO LMAO. If you learn something on the topic that could help us, please do share.

Zambrodom3;542973 said:
Well, i'm 19, but i'm turning 20 on the 20th of april. So you can say I am 20. My family is short too. I am around the middle, but unlike you who are 5'11, I am 5'4. And I am looking for ways to increase my height, cause you know, it's not that nice being short......... especially when you are 5'4 19-20 year old male LMAO LMAO LMAO. If you learn something on the topic that could help us, please do share.

Please look into Fedora's work in Height Increase.

Back
Top Bottom