icebreak023;650920 said:
The vacu vin that I picked up from the local wine store didn't fit my Hercules. :( Looks exactly like this one here View attachment 30686 The stopper didn't fit so I think I need to get the TLC skin cone to make it work unless there's another solution? In the meantime, I continued to use my bathmate and I was able to push 172 on my 3rd and 4th set. I did some SSJ inbetween and it helped with the expansion. :)

Do you already have the cone?

I couldn't wait so I did some more researching around the forum and found out on the O-Ring. I have the Bathmate Hercules and using the 1" O-Ring with the Vacu Vin is the perfect compliment. It gave me an extra push from 170 to 175-178! I felt the expansion and I'm excited to hopefully see some gains in the next 6 months. Oh...I did ordered the cone too but I'm still waiting on the delivery. Also bought the VLC Tugger with the MOS promo code :)

icebreak023;652662 said:
I couldn't wait so I did some more researching around the forum and found out on the O-Ring. I have the Bathmate Hercules and using the 1" O-Ring with the Vacu Vin is the perfect compliment. It gave me an extra push from 170 to 175-178! I felt the expansion and I'm excited to hopefully see some gains in the next 6 months. Oh...I did ordered the cone too but I'm still waiting on the delivery. Also bought the VLC Tugger with the MOS promo code :)

Excellent! I love the Wine Vacuum modification and I am happy that men are helping each other with making this inexpensive but extremely effective mod. Oh, you are going to love the VLC especially with the SizeGenetics, there is no better marriage!

I must say...WOW DLD! The VLC + the AndroPenis extender (I wish I bought the SizeGenetics one :\) IS the perfect combo! I can wear my extender for more than an hour at ease @ 60-70% tension. I'm so happy I made this purchase and the cone for the Bathmate mod. Awesome stuff! I was able to test out the two mods: O-Ring and the Bathmate cone from VLC. They both gave me the extra push but I think I'll give the slight edge to the Bathmate cone from VLC. I was able to push it pass 175 with either option. Now a new problem...the head of my penis had expanded so much that it is rubbing the tube and caused a burning sensation. The tip of my head had red marks all over. :( I don't know if this will hinder my growth...should I get the X40? Maybe I should start my own thread so that I'm not hijacking ScaryUncle's. :p

icebreak023;653398 said:
I must say...WOW DLD! The VLC + the AndroPenis extender (I wish I bought the SizeGenetics one :\) IS the perfect combo! I can wear my extender for more than an hour at ease @ 60-70% tension. I'm so happy I made this purchase and the cone for the Bathmate mod. Awesome stuff! I was able to test out the two mods: O-Ring and the Bathmate cone from VLC. They both gave me the extra push but I think I'll give the slight edge to the Bathmate cone from VLC. I was able to push it pass 175 with either option. Now a new problem...the head of my penis had expanded so much that it is rubbing the tube and caused a burning sensation. The tip of my head had red marks all over. :( I don't know if this will hinder my growth...should I get the X40? Maybe I should start my own thread so that I'm not hijacking ScaryUncle's. :p

What about the base of the penis? Any gaiter bites yet? If the head is expanding too much and causing the discomfort you mentioned I suggest you buy the X40 though.

huge-girth;653446 said:
What about the base of the penis? Any gaiter bites yet? If the head is expanding too much and causing the discomfort you mentioned I suggest you buy the X40 though.

I have some red bumps and some gaiter bites on the base. The red bumps happened when after trimming the hair and after a bathmate session. I've been thinking about the X40. If I were to make the purchase, what is the official link and how would I qualify for the lifetime MOS membership? I prefer to order the X40 directly here at MOS so they get the credit. Also, is there a MOS coupon?

icebreak023;653507 said:
I have some red bumps and some gaiter bites on the base. The red bumps happened when after trimming the hair and after a bathmate session. I've been thinking about the X40. If I were to make the purchase, what is the official link and how would I qualify for the lifetime MOS membership? I prefer to order the X40 directly here at MOS so they get the credit. Also, is there a MOS coupon?

Here is the link to order the X40 MOS - Affiliate

DLD will comment here and let you know about the lifetime membership. I also suggest you contact lightening after placing your order so he can make sure everything goes smoothly. It's time for you to upgrade to a bigger pump.

icebreak023;653507 said:

After you shave red dots are almost unavoidable. One thing that helps is after you shave apply Hydrocortisone to the area you have shaved. This works wonders for me. Also, getting yourself a pumping sleeve to use around the gaiter will really help with gaiter bites and red dot irritations.

Back
Top Bottom