Guys, let me tell you about my vacu vin mod. Ho-lee shit!!! I have been plateaued at 170 with the Hercules for a while. No matter how hard I pump, I can barely get past 170... Today I got my vacu vin pump in the mail and I was able to pump that Thing until my dick went all the way to 185. I stayed in for five minutes, and when I took it off my cock looked like Billy Glides! Good lord men, I am addicted to PE.

ScaryUncle;644653 said:
Guys, let me tell you about my vacu vin mod. Ho-lee shit!!! I have been plateaued at 170 with the Hercules for a while. No matter how hard I pump, I can barely get past 170... Today I got my vacu vin pump in the mail and I was able to pump that Thing until my dick went all the way to 185. I stayed in for five minutes, and when I took it off my cock looked like Billy Glides! Good lord men, I am addicted to PE.

Awesome to hear! Nothing like a great day at PE!

The best part is, when you pop the cap off the Bathmate and remove the valve... The vacu vin cork fits right inside. Like it was meant to be there. Can use the Hercules as an air pump now too. The intensity is unreal.

ScaryUncle;644845 said:
The best part is, when you pop the cap off the Bathmate and remove the valve... The vacu vin cork fits right inside. Like it was meant to be there. Can use the Hercules as an air pump now too. The intensity is unreal.

So with the wine vac it allows for good air pump use?

Yes sir. I tried to attach an image from my iPad... I have been using it as an air pump for a few minutes at a time. It is INTENSE. :cool: It will work with the water as well! Honestly, I'm never putting the BM valve back in because they seem to only last a few months. I'm on month five and have already used two BM valves through warranty. These vacu vin corks are unreal. Solid gold.

Last edited:
Hey ScaryUncle!

Good to hear about your solution! Do you use anything to attach the Vacu-vin cork or just natural force of pressure? I have seen some gluing up the Vacu-vin cork to a Hercules.
So, glue/silicone/something or just natural tight fit?

Thanks in advance for clarification!

arkailija;644992 said:
Hey ScaryUncle!

Good to hear about your solution! Do you use anything to attach the Vacu-vin cork or just natural force of pressure? I have seen some gluing up the Vacu-vin cork to a Hercules.
So, glue/silicone/something or just natural tight fit?

Thanks in advance for clarification!

I just pressed it in. Haven't tried the silicone, don't see a need for it. This mod takes the BM to the next level. It's unreal.

ScaryUncle;645094 said:
I just pressed it in. Haven't tried the silicone, don't see a need for it. This mod takes the BM to the next level. It's unreal.

Great to hear your confidence in this, I hope others will give it a go to get some more feedback.

With the vacu-vin mod I am now staying consistent at 5.75 girth. With stretching and jelqing added to the routine I have gained about .25 inch of BP length. I took a week off from pumping due to some hard veins, pumped for the first time today and was able to get to 195. Loving this mod!

ScaryUncle;646452 said:
With the vacu-vin mod I am now staying consistent at 5.75 girth. With stretching and jelqing added to the routine I have gained about .25 inch of BP length. I took a week off from pumping due to some hard veins, pumped for the first time today and was able to get to 195. Loving this mod!

Awesome news! Congratulations on cementing that girth and gaining that .25" in length! Time to celebrate!

I've been stuck at 170 as well for a while. I'm anxious to try the vacu vin pump mod. Where did you get it? Was it online or can I buy it at the wine store? Please let me know!! LMAO

Walmart, target, etc. Online as well. They either have it in stock or they don't, they don't worry about it. Sometimes you get lucky.

icebreak023;649717 said:
I've been stuck at 170 as well for a while. I'm anxious to try the vacu vin pump mod. Where did you get it? Was it online or can I buy it at the wine store? Please let me know!! LMAO

You can get them on eBay stupid cheap. Any wine store will have them too.

On my way home today, I went to a local wine store and picked up the Vacu Vin. I'm excited to test it out first thing in the morning after the wifey left for work :cool:

The vacu vin that I picked up from the local wine store didn't fit my Hercules. :( Looks exactly like this one here View attachment 30686 The stopper didn't fit so I think I need to get the TLC skin cone to make it work unless there's another solution? In the meantime, I continued to use my bathmate and I was able to push 172 on my 3rd and 4th set. I did some SSJ inbetween and it helped with the expansion. :)

icebreak023;650920 said:
The vacu vin that I picked up from the local wine store didn't fit my Hercules. :( Looks exactly like this one here View attachment 30686 The stopper didn't fit so I think I need to get the TLC skin cone to make it work unless there's another solution? In the meantime, I continued to use my bathmate and I was able to push 172 on my 3rd and 4th set. I did some SSJ inbetween and it helped with the expansion. :)

It's still better when compared to not doing any active PE at all.

Back
Top Bottom