ScaryUncle

Registered
Hey guys, just joined after poking around for a while. I just hit 90 days with the Hercules, and it's been a fun start. I have been warming up either in the shower or with a rice sock. Then, I pump to 160 for five minutes. Then I do 100 wet jelqs. Then I pump to 170 for five minutes, then 100 wet jelqs. Lastly I pump to 175 for ten minutes, then 100 jelqs.

I have only been able to pump up over 175 a few times. My bpel started at 6.25 and eg was 5. After 90 days I am only slightly over 6.25 bpel and my eg has gone up to 5.25. My wife has definitely noticed a difference, last night she had a look of astonishment that I've never seen after 2 hours (thank you tong balm). I tell her it's the blood pressure meds giving more blood flow downstairs. Flaccid gains are starting to hang around longer, although I 'm skeptical about these claims of guys gaining two inches in a few months.

Anyway, about to turn 40 in a few months. Been married for 13 years and together for 18. She is perfectly content with my 5.5 NBPEL, even after two kids. She is small so I don't want to gain too much, maybe a little more than an inch if possible with more girth.

Thanks guys.

awesome dude congratulations. 1/4 inch in three months... that means you could be 6 inch girth in under a year if you keep gaining!

Congratulations on some excellent gains and awesome tenacity...I agree with acromegaly, in six months you can make some awesome gains.

Thank you guys. Erection quality has definitely gone through the roof. I never had a problem before, but now she says it's like a steel rod. There's just something about that post bathmate girth that inspires machismo!

Congrats to great gains. Keep your consistency intact and you´ll gain more, who knows maybe the next growth will be length to accommodate your new girth. Length & Girth growing at EXACTLY the same time = Rare.

ScaryUncle;640980 said:
Thank you guys. Erection quality has definitely gone through the roof. I never had a problem before, but now she says it's like a steel rod. There's just something about that post bathmate girth that inspires machismo!

So happy to hear such excitement in the Brotherhood....Keep up the awesome work my man.

Thanks guys. It's definitely thicker, and hard as nails. My goal is 7x6.

ScaryUncle;641086 said:

I remember that being my first signs that PE was working. I had good erections for the most part before PE but in the first month of training it was like a steel pipe and vascular as a road map!

Looks like I'm the lucky one with using Bathmate,but well my routine is kinda more extreme than yours Uncle

I start with warming up for 5-10 minutes, then I "warm up" ligaments with hard pulling JAI stretches (awesome exercise btw), after 5-10 minutes of it, I turn up on DLD's Newbie Routine, but instead of 30 seconds hold, I stretching for ONE MINUTE each move, and I double it so I end up with two circles of Newbie routine, after that, girth session is what I do, 200-250 wet jelqs, 1-3 30 seconds ulis, and sometimes I throw some SSJ's but that's not always, finally Bathmate comes to the party and I just pumping and repumping for 30 minutes, fluid comes but I don't care I LOVE IT because my cock is fat and it looks sexy to me, when routine is done I tie it up with shoelace, and sometimes I keep it tied for 10-12 hours. Gained something with this kind of work but not much, btw I'm using Bathmate since second half of February so the gains that came are AWESOME for that short period of time, gonna see what it's gonna be in next period, I hope I will hit 7 inches NBPEL by second half of May maybe a bit more... LOVE BATHMATE LOVE PE ! Cheers Brothers and keep pumping your dongs...YEEEEEEEEAH LMAO

Perestroyka;641206 said:
Looks like I'm the lucky one with using Bathmate,but well my routine is kinda more extreme than yours Uncle

I start with warming up for 5-10 minutes, then I "warm up" ligaments with hard pulling JAI stretches (awesome exercise btw), after 5-10 minutes of it, I turn up on DLD's Newbie Routine, but instead of 30 seconds hold, I stretching for ONE MINUTE each move, and I double it so I end up with two circles of Newbie routine, after that, girth session is what I do, 200-250 wet jelqs, 1-3 30 seconds ulis, and sometimes I throw some SSJ's but that's not always, finally Bathmate comes to the party and I just pumping and repumping for 30 minutes, fluid comes but I don't care I LOVE IT because my cock is fat and it looks sexy to me, when routine is done I tie it up with shoelace, and sometimes I keep it tied for 10-12 hours. Gained something with this kind of work but not much, btw I'm using Bathmate since second half of February so the gains that came are AWESOME for that short period of time, gonna see what it's gonna be in next period, I hope I will hit 7 inches NBPEL by second half of May maybe a bit more... LOVE BATHMATE LOVE PE ! Cheers Brothers and keep pumping your dongs...YEEEEEEEEAH LMAO

You seem so much happier and amped up lately, what is the good word my Brother?

There's definitely something extremely satisfying when the Bathmate comes off and you see that big expansion! It's addicting!

doublelongdaddy;641245 said:
You seem so much happier and amped up lately, what is the good word my Brother?

Im happy bro these days, finally came back in Moscow to work in my friend's caffe, I fucked the shit out of the girl, can't put up the condom which is the reason of some solid gains, my Bathmate serves me perfectly, everytime after work I see big ring mark of the chamber...few excellent reasons to be happy, do you agree my friend, brother and ally? LMAO

Perestroyka;641335 said:
Im happy bro these days, finally came back in Moscow to work in my friend's caffe, I fucked the shit out of the girl, can't put up the condom which is the reason of some solid gains, my Bathmate serves me perfectly, everytime after work I see big ring mark of the chamber...few excellent reasons to be happy, do you agree my friend, brother and ally? LMAO

I agree 100%. I knew something good was happening in your life I am so happy I was right!

ScaryUncle;641086 said:

Congrats on your gains and I hope your small wife can handle 7x6

doublelongdaddy;641347 said:
I agree 100%. I knew something good was happening in your life I am so happy I was right!

Hahaha today I caught female colleague eyeballing my crotch few times during work, damn man it was so good feeling, and I can say I have that nice bulge down there, so it was not accidentally eyeballing, she is kinda hot but nothing special, but the hole is the hole though and I can smell sex in the air these days, maybe a new love...who knows ! LMAO

Perestroyka;641414 said:
Hahaha today I caught female colleague eyeballing my crotch few times during work, damn man it was so good feeling, and I can say I have that nice bulge down there, so it was not accidentally eyeballing, she is kinda hot but nothing special, but the hole is the hole though and I can smell sex in the air these days, maybe a new love...who knows ! LMAO

That is the best! I used to love walking around with my cock strapped in Uncle Jims wrap and watch all the lookers, the thing went half way down my leg!:)

doublelongdaddy;641447 said:
That is the best! I used to love walking around with my cock strapped in Uncle Jims wrap and watch all the lookers, the thing went half way down my leg!:)

Dat feeling ! LMAO

As of today I am maintaining at 6.25 bpel and 5.5 girth! If I throw a cock ring on the girth goes up to 5.75. My wife doesn't know what hit her. She definitely loves the new girth. Hoping that length gains will come soon.

ScaryUncle;642825 said:
As of today I am maintaining at 6.25 bpel and 5.5 girth! If I throw a cock ring on the girth goes up to 5.75. My wife doesn't know what hit her. She definitely loves the new girth. Hoping that length gains will come soon.

I used to love doing that but my girl hated it, she said it was too thick.

ScaryUncle;642825 said:

That's great to read. You are making steady gains with your consistency. Thank you for the inspiration :)

Back
Top Bottom