Everyone is different. Most see gains by that point tho. I believe you said your eq was good and everything, right? Are you using enough intensity on your stretches? If so, maybe it's time to switch to more advanced stretches like __________ stretches and dld blasters.

The basic principle for PE gains is "Plasticity", which requires to deform the tissue(s) through continual stress. It takes time to breakdown the tissue(s) and it's dependent on several factors involving type of exercise(s), intensity, duration, and consistency. As AndroidR stated, everyone is different. If you truly want PE gains, keep working at, don't get up, and don't settle for less.

I believe in the other guy's posts, but I believe that you might be doing something wrong. Plus, you are pumping for length. Yes, pumping does give you length, but if you wanted length- the best device choice would be a hanger, an extender, or maybe some ADS (All Day Stretcher).

Give us more info on your routine and we might be able to sort this out. Tell us everything- stretching angles etc...

I don't mean to burst your bubble here, but your dreaming if you think your going to have an inch in 2-3 month with a girth of 6.5!
not to mention, you could just be a hard gainer.
people have gained length quickly with larger girths, but that's with an extender and manuals not pump, plus if you've already gained from pe then your newb gains are probably exhausted, have you ever done pe before?
Anyways, i've read your other posts and you seem to question wether its going to work alot, which leads me to wonder how much effort your really putting in, if you don't really believe in something then your not going to put your heart into it, and in pe you have to.
The reason im posting this is because it pisses me off when people decide to give pe a half ass try, or maybe even a genuine go, then after a month or 2 they post threads about how they havent gained and it not working, which is annoying because it discourages other guy who come across the forum from even giving it a shot!
If your not gaining then switch your routine up, not to mention there are so many factors that can be a cause for why you feel you arent gaining, anything from not measuring in the same place, to a weaker erection, to really not gaining, to not putting in enough intensity, to not having a good enough routine, to not using baby powder as a proper grip when you stretch!!
Do you use baby powder when you do your manual stretching?

DUDE: If you are doing all of that PE work and not gaining; Then that means that you are not taking your daily Blood flow (circurlatory supplements). It seems like you need to understand that the bigger the penis is getting; means the more blood you need to immediately attend to these gains. So you should always take blood flow supplements; such as Nos or Largine,etc. Because just like your body needs so many ounces of water a day when working out; Is similar to the way your penis needs more blood flow delivered to your penis when working out. Good Luck.

6 weeks? That is like a half of a second in "PE time". Keep going! And put the ruler away. Don't measure for six months, not six weeks. Also, I would highly recommend sticking to DLDs newbie routine and put away the pump until you're a veteran. Good luck :)

is this normal? how long should it take to see length gains?

Anything from 60 to 90 days is fine. But it's not advisable to measure too soon though. It's best to focus and train consistently for 6 months before measuring. You will be seeing the gains with your two naked eyes even before the end of the 3rd month.

Back
Top Bottom