Aimingforthetop;433863 said:
So how does this new size feel in general? Big smile on your face when walking down the locker room?
Starting to workout just as an excuse to use the locker room? :) how about the girls? New response? Or is it all the same rly?

Hey Aiming,
Great questions. The new size is TOTALLY awesome!! I'm an old married guy, so I mainly did it for my marriage and the wife, to create some different action in the bedroom, other than snoring. VIOLA!!! It worked!! Wife has a hard time keeping her hands off me! All she wants to do is put the kids to bed and go have a "talk". 4-5 times a week!!! She doesn't understand why its different, but she likes it!! So yea, definitely new response!!! It has revitalized my marriage!

My wife is 11+ years younger than me, so its good to know I can still rock her world!! She's knows something is up, though b/c I have to use Trojan Magnums now. It seems like anything else don't fit anymore. :) Thats really cool. (I choose not to tell her, BTW.) When she figures it out, already have a backstory. Its those male herbal supplements/vitamins I took!! And my worst nightmare? She finds my tools or toolbox!! Not sure how I'm going to explain a big, blue torpedo that looks like a penis!! LOL!!

She likes it. So she wount complain. Just tell her that it was for yourself. And you saw it like normal body improvement. Like bodybuilding. She will understand.

And it is nice to hear that the improvement has made a difference. Glad to hear that!!

Get a toolbox with a lock.
ALso congrats. I'm trying to copy this as we speak :)

Back
Top Bottom