newbeast99

Registered
1st, DLD can you change my ID to newbeast99? THANKS!

Starting Measurements:
FL - 3.0 in
EL - 5.25 in
EG - 4.0 in

I started doing manual stretching around Turkey Day, 2010. I started wearing extender mid-December. I got my Bathmate for christmas and started doing that.

My routine has been THE TOTAL ROUTINE for Jan-April. The only adjustments to this, is that every other day, I did all of my stretches bundled for girth work. I did this routine 5-6 days per week faithfully. Also took some male formula for supplementation, along with 500mg L-Arginine and 70 grams whey protein. (Also, working out 10-12 hours per week). Saw some great success with that program. Totally awesome!

I hit a wall at end of April. I switched it up and stopped doing extender work. I am now doing 80 minutes of hanging 2.5-7lbs, 4 days along with 3-5min sessions of Bathmate stretches. Also doing 5-7 minutes of manual stretching 5-6 times per day. No longer taking the male formula b/c I have issues with Tribulus.

Current Measurements:
FL - 5.25 in
EL - 7.125 in
EG - 6.5 in

I took DLD's advice/example and didn't measure until I hit 6 mos. Needless to say, I am AMAZED!

I'm not sure how long before I hit the wall again, but hopefully not before I hit my long-term goals.

I've learned ALOT from all of the moderators and vets. THANKS GUYS!

More than 2 inches increase in flaccid lenght. That is amazing. And you went from being normal size and tilting to small. To be pretty big. Congrats on your results. Only hope i can follow your footsteps im on the same workout

Thanks Aiming! Looking at my progress log, another thing I did was increase the time. 30 secs - 45 secs - 60 secs - 75 secs, and so forth. Would go all the way to 90 secs and then add another set. Good luck in attaining your goals, my friend!

bigdaddymjg;433676 said:

It is some of my best work yet! There has only been a few guys who have tried this routine but everyone of them gained! If anyone is struggling with gains and wants a definite gain, rock the TOTAL ROUTINE!

newbeast99;433710 said:
Thanks Aiming! Looking at my progress log, another thing I did was increase the time. 30 secs - 45 secs - 60 secs - 75 secs, and so forth. Would go all the way to 90 secs and then add another set. Good luck in attaining your goals, my friend!
Scary part since that is exactly what i reported some time ago. Started to do 60 sec holds and incredible amount of stretch helped me alot.
This is the hqrdest routine i have ever been on. But its good cause. I just need to do it all the time which makes it a habbit. And the results are sick!!!

This is awesome progress! I'm off and on with the same equipment you have. I know with deadication I can make really good gains. Keep up the good work and you'll hit that long term goal.

Why did you retire your extender?

This is what's it's all about, gains and for me to hear about this positive change is very rewarding. Your increases in size are great. What leapt out at me was the change in erect girth. From 4 inches to 6.5 inches is REMARKABLE to say the least. That is more gained in erect girth than I have!

What this also highlights is that DLD obviously knows what he is talking about :) AND that the 5 day workouts do work for many people if you can handle them and you sure as hell can so go for it.

Keep positive and I see you growing more and more. It will not shock me if you reach, no when you reach 7 inches girth and 8.5 inches erect length. I can certainly see you getting to 7 inches girth at some stage, with that massive leap you have in girth gains perhaps you have a 'thing' for incredible girth? I know we don't have a clue in Penis Enlargement genetics but some guys seem to gain better in one or the other and sometimes nicely in both.

Hope you took before pictures? not forcing you to post them but its for yourself to look back on now. COMPARE THEM because you will be blown off the chair. I WISH I DID THIS with my before-Penis Enlargement dick.

Let me ask you about the hanging. What hanging set-up do you use and which hanger.

Hey Newbeast,

Congrats on your, well, new beast lol....really. I just stared a few days ago, I have the same starting stats as you, and I'm very encourage by your gains. It is easy to think that 6 months might be a long time, but truth be told, I have been living with what I have for 38 years now...that will put things into perspective.

Would you be so kind as to give me some detail on your routine? Currently, I do the recommended DLD stretches in the bath and then 300 wet jelqs to start. That's it. I am traveling at the moment, might not be back for another year, so I do not have access to Bathmate or SG. I know I can add a few more items to my routine, so any advice, from anyone, will help.

Did you also do any testes work? I would like my testes to grow proportionately as well. Thanks in advance and congrats once again!

newbeast99;433676 said:
1st, DLD can you change my ID to newbeast99? THANKS!

Starting Measurements: FL - 3.0 in
EL - 5.25 in
EG - 4.0 in

I started doing manual stretching around Turkey Day, 2010. I started wearing extender mid-December. I got my Bathmate for christmas and started doing that.

My routine has been THE TOTAL ROUTINE for Jan-April. The only adjustments to this, is that every other day, I did all of my stretches bundled for girth work. I did this routine 5-6 days per week faithfully. Also took some male formula for supplementation, along with 500mg L-Arginine and 70 grams whey protein. (Also, working out 10-12 hours per week). Saw some great success with that program. Totally awesome!

I hit a wall at end of April. I switched it up and stopped doing extender work. I am now doing 80 minutes of hanging 2.5-7lbs, 4 days along with 3-5min sessions of Bathmate stretches. Also doing 5-7 minutes of manual stretching 5-6 times per day. No longer taking the male formula b/c I have issues with Tribulus.

Current Measurements: FL - 5.25 in
EL - 7.125 in
EG - 6.5 in

I took DLD's advice/example and didn't measure until I hit 6 mos. Needless to say, I am AMAZED!

I'm not sure how long before I hit the wall again, but hopefully not before I hit my long-term goals.

I've learned ALOT from all of the moderators and vets. THANKS GUYS!

Great! I would like to know what your EL is a NBPenis EnlargementL OR BPenis EnlargementL?

bubblehead;433747 said:
This is awesome progress! I'm off and on with the same equipment you have. I know with deadication I can make really good gains. Keep up the good work and you'll hit that long term goal.

Why did you retire your extender?

The main reason is that I kept slipping out of it. I know there are some fixes here and but I haven't really invested the time to figure out what I need to do to resolve the situation. I could ask, but thats another conversation :)

EverFresh;433796 said:
Hey Newbeast,

Congrats on your, well, new beast lol....really. I just stared a few days ago, I have the same starting stats as you, and I'm very encourage by your gains. It is easy to think that 6 months might be a long time, but truth be told, I have been living with what I have for 38 years now...that will put things into perspective.

Would you be so kind as to give me some detail on your routine? Currently, I do the recommended DLD stretches in the bath and then 300 wet jelqs to start. That's it. I am traveling at the moment, might not be back for another year, so I do not have access to Bathmate or SG. I know I can add a few more items to my routine, so any advice, from anyone, will help.

Did you also do any testes work? I would like my testes to grow proportionately as well. Thanks in advance and congrats once again!

Yes, I did do testicle work. Stretching sets, putting them into the Bathmate, and the squeezing massage. This is in DLD's TOTAL ROUTINE. Do it. Start slow. Work your way up. It is the BOMB!!! THANKS AGAIN DLD!!

REDZULU2003;433761 said:
Let me ask you about the hanging. What hanging set-up do you use and which hanger.

Hey Red, Thanks for the encouragement! As far as hanging, I took someone's routine from here :) For my hanging, I'm using a Captains Wrench. Its a homemade thing I found here on MOS. You're a vet, so I'm sure you know who came up with it. I tried to find the stuff for Kingsnake's Hanger, but I couldn't find the pipe thing. Went to Lowe's and Home Depot. My routine is pretty simple. In looking at my journal, I also did some OTC hanging for tunica in there as well.

chrisone;433832 said:
Great! I would like to know what your EL is a NBPenis EnlargementL OR BPenis EnlargementL?

Wouldn't matter either way, a gain is a gain. NBPenis EnlargementL is seen by some as a golden hen's egg compared to the BPenis EnlargementL because of the assumption the BPenis EnlargementL is a false profit if you like due to the fat pad or tissues in the area (pubis). However unless you are packing some weight on, this measurement should be around 1/4-3/4 inch and can be made less with cardio work to become ripped.

If he would have answered BPenis EnlargementL than you would think its not an actual gain but it is a gain. Measure BPenis EnlargementL all your life and gain 2 inches is a gain of 2 inches. If that person has a fat pad of 1 inch and than looses weight bringing it down to a thickness of 1/4 than the NBPenis EnlargementL measurement has gone up. NBPenis EnlargementL is not an accurate way to gauge progress because the area can swell if the body is hot and after meals.

So how does this new size feel in general? Big smile on your face when walking down the locker room?
Starting to workout just as an excuse to use the locker room? :) how about the girls? New response? Or is it all the same rly?

And as a follow up to redzulus post, bp gains cant continue to just be bp. Eventually they will turn into nbp. But results shows here first. Good indicator your in the right track

Back
Top Bottom