Big-Dreams

Registered
Well it’s been three months since I started this crazy journey of P.E and for the most part it has gone well. I've been to this website so many times and read so much it's on the verge of embarrassing I think ha. In the three months I gained .75 in length but none in girth leaving me at a 7.50 at length but only a laughable 4.25 in girth. After reading a bunch it seems that girth matters way more than length, so in a way I feel like all that I have gained is really for nothing cause of my small girth.

My routine was pretty much the Phase One routine of stretching and the first month 300 jelqs and worked up to 500 by the end of the third month. I also added Uli's and a few other advance exercises by the last week of my third month. So with a few questions answered hopefully I can be on my way to my goal and maybe help someone in need when I have this all figured out.

1. After my girth routine 4 out 5 times I would jerk off does this badly hinder gains?

2. No matter how much I did I couldn’t get a higher post erect girth size, it did look a little more plump flaccid afterwards for a few minuntes but that was it does this mean the routine was a failure, or maybe I did too much or too hard?

3. Is my goal of getting to what is considered "average" 5 EG reasonable for me?

4. My penis doesnt curve but has a slight twist in it, i'm guessing from masterbation habits, so when i do a jelq my hand is it a slight twist, if i go against the twist it doent feel that i capture as much blood and i dont know if the twist would affect anything.

5. When I do jelq I have a moderate "Ok" grip and can feel the blood move from the base to the head and I do the same amount with each hand this seems right?

6. I did it at about a range of 70 to 90% erect and did wet jelq's for 2-4 seconds, should I switch to dry because I am uncut?

I apologize for all the questions and understand that this takes time but I just want to be on the right path and get the most out of my P.E. Once again thank you for anyone that replies to this.

it looks like you made pretty good length gains...congrats on that...for some it is difficult to gain in both length and girth.

1. this has been debated so many times...i myself refrain from beating off right after a routine..some people feel like it doesn't hinder your gains but for me i feel like why risk it...and it's good to show some self control

2. sometimes i don't get the post pump...but i don't believe you wouldn't get a pump from going to hard or doing too much if anything you probably would have fluid buildup.

3. if you can gain .75 in length...i believe you can gain .75 in girth...it's just gonna take you a little bit longer

it's sounds that you have the jelqing technique down...i would say that if you have been conditioning yourself with wet jelqs for three months you probably can try the dry and see what kind of results you get...you said that you started to do more advance exercises the last week...i think you can maybe try the dry jelqs with a couple of the advance and see where that gets you in about a month...if no results then maybe adjust your routine again...this helps and good luck

Also have to remember that not everyone gains in the same area as quickly or as easily. Hell i would love to have that much length gain in a 3 month span. Looking at this in perspective try this route. Achieve your length goals first as you are obviously gaining quickly with that aspect and your routine. Keep up the jelqing for good circulation. When you hit you length goal flip your routine. Make it more girth oriented with length work to only focus on cementing the gains you have gotten. If you conquer one beast at a time its alot easier expecially if you are quick with gains in one and slow in another.

Back
Top Bottom