dcreynolds

Registered
I've been using an extender for 24 days now and have made some really amazing gains. My flaccid stretch was 9.25" and is now 9.75" - 10" my natural length and girth was 8.6" x 5.5 and that is is now 9.25" x 6.2. I have recently incorporated stretches and jelqs as well as stamina exercises into my routine and am being trained by Dr. Howard as well. My warm up consists of using the Bathmate for 20 min and then to do my jelq and stretches and then go right into the extender. When I first started the extender I was extending to 9" and now 9.75" 10.0" and I'm very impressed. Where did all of this length come from in this short amount of time is beyond me. Some say it is just my natural penis being pulled out. Dr. Howard told me that in the penis, the structural framework is collagen fibers, which is the limiting factor. To make the penis grow, you have to induce a process of remodeling. Remodeling can be defined as breaking the molecular bonds in the fibers constructively causing an elongation, and then repairing the molecular transformation via remodeling. Remodeling (performed by your body), literally is remodeling the penis resulting in longer collagen fibers and hence a longer thicker penis. The internal components of blood vessels, smooth muscles and nerves will grow along with the collagen, but the collagen must grow first.

There are two basic phases in penis enlargement, the first phase I am learning is the 'collagen decrimping' phase (often called the "newbie" phase) and the second phase is the 'remodeling phase' (which we previously discussed). In the decrimping phase the collagen fibers exist in waves rather than straight lines of fibers. As traction is applied, this results in a change of collagen fiber configuration from wavy to straight fibers. From the removal of this "slack" some gains can be made. This why it is easier to gain when you first start Penis Enlargement.

Instruments I have found that can produce adequate decrimping traction would be the Bathmate or extenders. The Bathmate and extender will both pull the crimps out in a period of several months, maybe less too. I am seeing less currently in my routine and am very happy with the gains I have seen thus far.

What a great 24 days dcreynolds!
You are having such great progress for not even a month in
It sounds like the process that Dr. Howard told you makes alot of sense

Great work when most guys first start into a good routine they automatically get harder erections and penis they never knew they had suddenly appears and it is a miracle of penis enlargement to see instant success with a dedicated workout! Congratulations and you are already at most guy's goals so you pretty much have the floor with what it is you want to do next, keep gaining, or name it and enroll it in preschool.

Authentic22;440689 said:
What a great 24 days dcreynolds!
You are having such great progress for not even a month in
It sounds like the process that Dr. Howard told you makes alot of sense

Thanks! It is certainly working.

Turnover;440715 said:
Great work when most guys first start into a good routine they automatically get harder erections and penis they never knew they had suddenly appears and it is a miracle of penis enlargement to see instant success with a dedicated workout! Congratulations and you are already at most guy's goals so you pretty much have the floor with what it is you want to do next, keep gaining, or name it and enroll it in preschool.

Are you saying that the harder erections are what has contributed to my length and girth gain? Is that what you think Dr. Howard meant by what he said above? Thanks for the congrats and I'm looking forward to reaching my goal!

The real deal! I love when guys figure it out, it makes my work so gratifying! CONGRATULATIONS!

Back
Top Bottom