2022 - Newbie Clamping Basic Introduction and Trainning Tips

the boss!

Registered
Hi brothers 👋🏼

Welcome to MOS.

If you’re new, and want to gain some girth temporarily and permanently, I wanna share with you the best tool for the job, besides pumping.

CLAMPING
: Basically Consist Of Retaining Blood by Applying Pressure at the Base, or Below the Base.

(clamping below base means gripping at a portion of penis in the scrotum area)

•A positive aspect of clamping compared to pumping is: that creates expansion with zero to minimal fluid retention.

That fluid retention is not bad, is just not actual tissue expansion (tissue didn't grew) is fluid retention. (This is fluid retention is awesome when having sex)

Clamping would look just like this: 👇🏽👇🏽

This is the clamp I like, I like the shape, the sturdiness and that it comes soft silicone sleeve : Penis Clamp Kit With Silicone Sleeves For Increased Girth
•••••/••••••••••••••/•••••••••••••••••••/••••••••••••••••••••••/

This practice should be done with a very clear and specific quantity of reps and time for each rep for newbies from the beginning, and you should stick to it.

More pressure on your penis’s blood circulation system than you can handle, will result in visible bursts of the capallaries, which are lightly to midly painful. Which will affect EQ.

If you let it heal, over time the blood trapped in your tissues will fade, but if you attempt to clamp, pump, or create any sort pressure when not fully healed, it will burst again and the blood leakage will be visible again on the skin.

It looks this:

•As a newbie I would train at a 100% erection, with the clamp at a 70% - 80% pressure, with 3 sets of 3 mins. (Always train with a timer)

•This is not a rule, is a safety suggestion.

Of course follow your own intuition and listen to your body.

•The real rule would be: follow a specific number of reps and a specific time for each rep. (And stick to it for a considerable number of days before increasing it)

[PRO TIP: Always get your initial clamp grip while flaccid. Or 30% - 40% erect and try setting the clamp as deep as possible, and once clamped always aim to obtain a 100% erection. And adjust the pressure with the clamp accordingly]

DURING clamping sessions. I would highly suggest to practice “edging” which is the practice of masturbating but never getting close of climax.

The purpose is to:

1. Have a full size, 100% erection during the workout.

2. The penis creates expansion of the tissue when experimenting pleasure.

3. Trains your PC muscles, and brain to learn to delay climax.

Personally during masturbation I’ve learned how to delayed climax completely, theres a series of internal muscles movements you need to contract
before you can approach climax. There’s even certain mindset - mind play you have to have before approach climax. And when you become aware of this mechanism you can avoid to orchestrate it to delayed the climax.

Level 1 is masturbation, level 2 is actual hip movement. But for clamping level 1 is more than enough :)

Maintain Girth While Healing The Micro Damages Created During Training:

It is very important to maintain the temporary expansion as long as possible.

This will be done by wearing a penis ring at the base. This will be painful to wear for extended hours but you will develop tolerance.

Downsides with rings:

1. BUYING THE WRONG SIZE:

Sometimes you buy a too tight ring or too loose,
but is very rare a ring works all the time. Take into account your girth will fluctuate due to training. Your girth is sometimes massive, sometimes not as much.

2. WEARING A RING IN PUBLIC COULD BE..

DANGEROUSLY EMBARRASSING, imagine the ring you’re wearing is super comfy, is not loose, but is not super tight either. Super comfy all good.

But you’re at work in front of many people around you, and you need to squat to tie your shoes up, or you need to run for some reason. And that ring you thought it fit perfectly, just could handle certain movement and it slips.

I’ve been here before myself, I don’t recommend this…

So instead of wearing one of this:

F0384CC1-61D5-4BDD-95C9-C66E6D949BB6.jpeg

That’s either gonna slip at work, or wear a supeeer tight ring to avoid slipping, but cuts 95% blood flow.

Instead buy something adjustable.
Personally I’m using something better than just adjustable, it also provides 2 layers of pressure, and both layers being silicone prevents slippage at a 100% rate.

My regular girth is 14.3cm.

So for my first layer I bought a “Sili Sleeve2” girth size of “7/8”:

Just cut a small 2cm piece and place at the base of my unit.

And then for the second layer I would use this adjustable “lasso”

ZERO SLIPAGE!

The first layers creates a good chunck of pressure, and the second maintains or increases it.

Some extra commentaries:

1.Low blood flow = low temperature, it’s not that bad, if you build the tolerance. Just never loose sensation and never feel pain.

2.Try sleeping with very loose rings, or no rings, cause nocturnal erections will be too powerful if wearing a tight ring.

3. Long periods of ring wearing can cause fluid retention, which is not good or bad.

There’s alot of little details to fine tune with practice. I can only point the way, you must walk it and earn experience and figure what needs to be tuned.

Wish you the best luck, and a lot of gains.💪🏽

Last edited:
This is looking promising. I have two cable clamps. I might give clamping a try someday
You will love it, edging + clamping = HUGEGIRTH X 10,000 haha. Imagine a little pumping sesh at the morning, and then ring !! 😎

Hi brothers 👋🏼

Welcome to MOS.

If you’re new, and want to gain some girth temporarily and permanently, I wanna share with you the best tool for the job, besides pumping.

CLAMPING
: Basically Consist Of Retaining Blood by Applying Pressure at the Base, or Below the Base.

(clamping below base means gripping at a portion of penis in the scrotum area)

•A positive aspect of clamping compared to pumping is: that creates expansion with zero to minimal fluid retention.

That fluid retention is not bad, is just not actual tissue expansion (tissue didn't grew) is fluid retention. (This is fluid retention is awesome when having sex)

Clamping would look just like this: 👇🏽👇🏽

This is the clamp I like, I like the shape, the sturdiness and that it comes soft silicone sleeve : Penis Clamp Kit With Silicone Sleeves For Increased Girth

This practice should be done with a very clear and specific quantity of reps and time for each rep for newbies from the beginning, and you should stick to it.

More pressure on your penis’s blood circulation system than you can handle, will result in visible bursts of the capallaries, which are lightly to midly painful. Which will affect EQ.

If you let it heal, over time the blood trapped in your tissues will fade, but if you attempt to clamp, pump, or create any sort pressure when not fully healed, it will burst again and the blood leakage will be visible again on the skin.

It looks this:

•As a newbie I would train at a 100% erection, with the clamp at a 70% - 80% pressure, with 3 sets of 3 mins. (Always train with a timer)

•This is not a rule, is a safety suggestion.

Of course follow your own intuition and listen to your body.

•The real rule would be: follow a specific number of reps and a specific time for each rep. (And stick to it for a considerable number of days before increasing it)

[PRO TIP: Always get your initial clamp grip while flaccid. Or 30% - 40% erect and try setting the clamp as deep as possible, and once clamped always aim to obtain a 100% erection. And adjust the pressure with the clamp accordingly]

DURING clamping sessions. I would highly suggest to practice “edging” which is the practice of masturbating but never getting close of climax.

The purpose is to:

1. Have a full size, 100% erection during the workout.

2. The penis creates expansion of the tissue when experimenting pleasure.

3. Trains your PC muscles, and brain to learn to delay climax.

Personally during masturbation I’ve learned how to delayed climax completely, theres a series of internal muscles movements you need to contract
before you can approach climax. There’s even certain mindset - mind play you have to have before approach climax. And when you become aware of this mechanism you can avoid to orchestrate it to delayed the climax.

Level 1 is masturbation, level 2 is actual hip movement. But for clamping level 1 is more than enough :)

Maintain Girth While Healing The Micro Damages Created During Training:

It is very important to maintain the temporary expansion as long as possible.

This will be done by wearing a penis ring at the base. This will be painful to wear for extended hours but you will develop tolerance.

Downsides with rings:

1. BUYING THE WRONG SIZE:

Sometimes you buy a too tight ring or too loose,
but is very rare a ring works all the time. Take into account your girth will fluctuate due to training. Your girth is sometimes massive, sometimes not as much.

2. WEARING A RING IN PUBLIC COULD BE..

DANGEROUSLY EMBARRASSING, imagine the ring you’re wearing is super comfy, is not loose, but is not super tight either. Super comfy all good.

But you’re at work in front of many people around you, and you need to squat to tie your shoes up, or you need to run for some reason. And that ring you thought it fit perfectly, just could handle certain movement and it slips.

I’ve been here before myself, I don’t recommend this…

So instead of wearing one of this:

View attachment 1832138

That’s either gonna slip at work, or wear a supeeer tight ring to avoid slipping, but cuts 95% blood flow.

Instead buy something adjustable.
Personally I’m using something better than just adjustable, it also provides 2 layers of pressure, and both layers being silicone prevents slippage at a 100% rate.

My regular girth is 14.3cm.

So for my first layer I bought a “Sili Sleeve2” girth size of “7/8”:

Just cut a small 2cm piece and place at the base of my unit.

And then for the second layer I would use this adjustable “lasso”

ZERO SLIPAGE!

The first layers creates a good chunck of pressure, and the second maintains or increases it.

Some extra commentaries:

1.Low blood flow = low temperature, it’s not that bad, if you build the tolerance. Just never loose sensation and never feel pain.

2.Try sleeping with very loose rings, or no rings, cause nocturnal erections will be too powerful if wearing a tight ring.

3. Long periods of ring wearing can cause fluid retention, which is not good or bad.

There’s alot of little details to fine tune with practice. I can only point the way, you must walk it and earn experience and figure what needs to be tuned.

Wish you the best luck, and a lot of gains.💪🏽
Hello brother, the information you share is very valuable, thank you very much for it.
AND I'm also amazed at the thickness of his penis.
I want to direct you a few questions, can you give me a contact address?
Like Gmail telegram Facebook or whatsapp?

Hello brother, the information you share is very valuable, thank you very much for it.
AND I'm also amazed at the thickness of his penis.
I want to direct you a few questions, can you give me a contact address?
Like Gmail telegram Facebook or whatsapp?
I’m very happy you find the info valuable!
I was in your shoes once and reading all the OG posts back in the day was important in my journey.

Haha 😂 and that pump I got going on in that picture is just from wearing the cock ring for like 12hours a day!

Imagine pumping or clamping!

Shoot me anything at “enlargingtheboss@gmail.com

I’m very happy you find the info valuable!
I was in your shoes once and reading all the OG posts back in the day was important in my journey.

Haha 😂 and that pump I got going on in that picture is just from wearing the cock ring for like 12hours a day!

Imagine pumping or clamping!

Shoot me anything at “enlargingtheboss@gmail.com
Dear brother, I will send you a message as soon as possible. I am very sick right now and I have 4 teeth that I need to get done. And as if these are not enough, I am dealing with sinusitis, as soon as it gets better, I will send you a message.

Dear brother, I will send you a message as soon as possible. I am very sick right now and I have 4 teeth that I need to get done. And as if these are not enough, I am dealing with sinusitis, as soon as it gets better, I will send you a message.
Pray you get well soon

Back
Top Bottom