gained 1/4 of an inch by stopping the jelq sessions for 2 weeks

tate

New member
and concentrating on just manual stretches .. its funny because i kept lookin at my shit and was like Hydromaxm maybe i should measure this thing.. next thing you know its measuring a 1/4 inch bigger :)
 
I saw this happen too before, but not really a substantial gain like that. I think for me, at the beginning I overworked the cock and bit and as such, the erection level wasn't doing so great. So I took a week off, and afterwards, I was bigger. I think that basically, the jelqing improved the vascularity in the area. However, because it was overworked, it couldn't reach full erection potenial. After the stoppage, it was able to heal up nicely, and with the new circulation, I was able to show bigger.

Now, I haven't seen this happen since, as I think I was merely taking things too fast at the beginning. But yeah, sometimes you think by doing something one way, it will have a certain effect. Often times though, you end up seeing the opposite.


- d_s
 

tate

New member
interesting analysis.. that could be it too.. because i've noticed that when jelqing everyday my erection strength is probably only at 75%.. thanks for the info may come in handy when i start the jelqs and find out i lost a 1/4 inch again LMAO
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
tate;6306 said:
and concentrating on just manual stretches .. its funny because i kept lookin at my shit and was like Hydromaxm maybe i should measure this thing.. next thing you know its measuring a 1/4 inch bigger :)
When I was training girth and length together on the same day, I always notice a thicker and longer penis. But now that I'm doing only length routine, I can see a longer penis but not as thicker as it used to be, but still meaningful.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
huge-girth;757583 said:
When I was training girth and length together on the same day, I always notice a thicker and longer penis. But now that I'm doing only length routine, I can see a longer penis but not as thicker as it used to be, but still meaningful.
When you switch to an exclusive length or girth routine that will be the case. If you are going length only you will still make girth gains but very minor in the same way you would make minor gains in length when doing girth exclusively. The best way to understand how this works is in this article: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/3133-the-penis-is-a-balloon-not-a-rope.html
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
doublelongdaddy;757687 said:
When you switch to an exclusive length or girth routine that will be the case. If you are going length only you will still make girth gains but very minor in the same way you would make minor gains in length when doing girth exclusively. The best way to understand how this works is in this article: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/3133-the-penis-is-a-balloon-not-a-rope.html
For me, it is much more easier to concentrate on one exercise at a time than doing length and girth daily. it was really exhausting for me.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
huge-girth;757710 said:
For me, it is much more easier to concentrate on one exercise at a time than doing length and girth daily. it was really exhausting for me.
Thats the biggest point. Some men, like myself, have a difficult time concentrating on two things at once, especially when they are so opposing to one another. And in some men doing a length and girth routine daily is simply too much for them to concentrate on. What ends up happening is they rush through teh work and gains come slowly. Some men can do a full girth and length workout daily, but there is also a minority that does better with exclusive dedication.
 
Top