iGrowSteady;682830 said:
Well I should have found this thread sooner! I've been thinking about eventually doing the same, upgrading to the X40 from the X30. My logic is first; I'm getting to the 7 inch mark, sometimes a bit above using the VV. Second, I find a good bit of discomfort verging on pain when I do so, so I started making sure I was as centered in the tube as possible, thinking that being pumped up to the sides was causing the pain. So far some of the discomfort has ebbed but by and large it still doesn't feel good. BUT, there's no way in hell I'm at 6.75 girth when I get out, certainly a good bit thicker but I'm not maxing it out by any means.

So I'll measure myself to be safe but I guess if nothing else, I don't have to think about upgrading for a while then, at least until I really do max it out. But now that I'm writing this, I'm wondering what's causing the discomfort in the first place when I use the VV and get to around 7. Any thoughts, or was I close with what I said?

It's the compression gaitor. As you compress, the skin moves into those grooves and gets squeezed and pinched. Definitely not good for expansion. You can use a sleeve to alleviate the pain but it's temporary as you continue to grow.

Measure your erect girth and add 1.5" for max expansion in the Bathmate. That should put you in the X40 but if continuing to grow, the Goliath is your only option. You can get a sleeve and wait a few months until the X50 comes out and see about that.

Have a reasonable goal for your girth, the X40 definitely works for almost all goals. Don't want to spend money on something that you won't need. Think about the girl, to much girth and sex becomes a chore, not fun anymore. I don't want to spend 10 minutes trying to get in, then she's sore afterwards and doesn't like having sex that much anymore. All girls are different though, I'm not ruining any dreams but after all the time I've been in PE, it becomes a problem unless you have agood woman at your side. I'm going to 6" max girth and then I'm done. Consider all options brother. Good luck.

Is that how it bites you run? In my x40 there isn't any discomfort on the gaiter until its time to come out. I always expect some kind of discomfort then

Yeah. Exact spot every time. The X30 is just a warm up now because of gaitor bite. The sleeve helped but once you gain, it doesn't work as well. I'll get what I need from the X40 and be done.

Yeah I'm not even using the x30 anymore I just maintain the momentum as best as possible to fill her big sister up from start.

There is some good reasons here to keep your older, smaller BathMates as become larger. I have said this before but there are many uses for smaller BathMates when you upgrade to a larger unit. Warm ups, flaccid pumping for better flaccid hang, tube packing, HardCore Stretches, etc. Plus, you never now when another modification comes out they may need you old equipment.

doublelongdaddy;682901 said:
There is some good reasons here to keep your older, smaller BathMates as become larger. I have said this before but there are many uses for smaller BathMates when you upgrade to a larger unit. Warm ups, flaccid pumping for better flaccid hang, tube packing, HardCore Stretches, etc. Plus, you never now when another modification comes out they may need you old equipment.

What exactly is flaccid pumping ? Even when I enter BM flaccid, I end up at my max mm either way.
With flaccid pumping you pump only like half way ?

Is there any difference if I enter BM erect and end up pumping to 210mm or if I enter flaccid and end up pumping to 210mm ?
Ive been wondering about this.

BigBeardBig;682966 said:
What exactly is flaccid pumping ? Even when I enter BM flaccid, I end up at my max mm either way.
With flaccid pumping you pump only like half way ?

Flaccid pumping is just what it says, pumping while flaccid. This is good for blood flow and healing after girth work. For many men it is hard not to get hard in the BathMate :) but after masturbation there should be no issues. In addition, you will want to hold on to older devices for the chance of creating modified devices from what you have.

BigBeardBig;682966 said:
Is there any difference if I enter BM erect and end up pumping to 210mm or if I enter flaccid and end up pumping to 210mm ?
Ive been wondering about this.

Always go in erect, the more negative space that is filled the better. In most cases the erection will settle into the 90% range, which is normal and fine.

6" is my limit. I've put blood and sweat with countless hours of my time into PE. I've lost time with friends and family for my own selfish reasons. I'm not complaining but you need to know when enough is enough. I love PE and I'll still do it here and there, but I'll be happy, and that's what counts. I'll never regret what I've done and the things I've learned. It just became a part of my life.

runningignus;683113 said:
6" is my limit. I've put blood and sweat with countless hours of my time into PE. I've lost time with friends and family for my own selfish reasons. I'm not complaining but you need to know when enough is enough. I love PE and I'll still do it here and there, but I'll be happy, and that's what counts. I'll never regret what I've done and the things I've learned. It just became a part of my life.

Spending time exercising is a good thing but we have to sacrifice a lot of things.LMAO:O:):cool:

Back
Top Bottom