kingofthenerds

Registered
hi all, this is my first post on here and just have some questions for bathmate pro's

as stated in the title i have been using a bathmate x30 extreme for roughly 50 days starting around the 10th of June, my starting size was 5.75 x 4.5. at the time of posting this my penis is clearing the 7inch mark while using the bathmate by roughly half a centimeter (have a slight upwards bend so don't know if that affects anything) and am currently sitting at 7 x 5.75 - 6.25 (question about girth later) post bathmate workout and roughly the same when erect.

my questions are regarding when is the correct time to move up a model, the sizing guide recommended the x40 with current measurements but the diagram of the x30 stated up to 8.5 x 6.75 max length x girth so i still have room to fill. not sure how to word this properly but at only 50 days im happy with the speedy results but feel like they can vanish at a moments notice for some reason, like i didn't stick with the x30 to cement them in or something.

also just some general questions. how accurate is the measure gauge on the bathmate, and is this affected much by the grey comfort pad of the extreme? also what is the correct slider position when measuring girth with the tool provided with the extreme pack.

thanks in advance for any advice given

kingofthenerds;657593 said:
hi all, this is my first post on here and just have some questions for bathmate pro's

as stated in the title i have been using a bathmate x30 extreme for roughly 50 days starting around the 10th of June, my starting size was 5.75 x 4.5. at the time of posting this my penis is clearing the 7inch mark while using the bathmate by roughly half a centimeter (have a slight upwards bend so don't know if that affects anything) and am currently sitting at 7 x 5.75 - 6.25 (question about girth later) post bathmate workout and roughly the same when erect.

my questions are regarding when is the correct time to move up a model, the sizing guide recommended the x40 with current measurements but the diagram of the x30 stated up to 8.5 x 6.75 max length x girth so i still have room to fill. not sure how to word this properly but at only 50 days im happy with the speedy results but feel like they can vanish at a moments notice for some reason, like i didn't stick with the x30 to cement them in or something.

also just some general questions. how accurate is the measure gauge on the bathmate, and is this affected much by the grey comfort pad of the extreme? also what is the correct slider position when measuring girth with the tool provided with the extreme pack.

thanks in advance for any advice given

The time to switch from the X30 to the X40 is right about the 6.25 girth mark, so if you are seeing temporary expansion beyond this it is time to upgrade. Lengthwise it would be at the 9" point. You can judge you progress by the BathMate measurements on the tube but for official measurements use a ruler and tailors tape. Congratulations on the massive gains you have already made, it must feel great!

doublelongdaddy;657823 said:
The time to switch from the X30 to the X40 is right about the 6.25 girth mark, so if you are seeing temporary expansion beyond this it is time to upgrade. Lengthwise it would be at the 9" point. You can judge you progress by the BathMate measurements on the tube but for official measurements use a ruler and tailors tape. Congratulations on the massive gains you have already made, it must feel great!

SO you are stating that the "temporary" gains are what we should be measuring in determining "upgrade" timing. Meaning, if I pull out of the BM and measure my girth at 6.25, then I really need more room for expansion EVEN if the length on the guide is not achieved.

allamricn;665834 said:
SO you are stating that the "temporary" gains are what we should be measuring in determining "upgrade" timing. Meaning, if I pull out of the BM and measure my girth at 6.25, then I really need more room for expansion EVEN if the length on the guide is not achieved.

Can someone answer this? i also want to know. tnx

The best answer is the question, how big do you want to get? After 5.75" girth, a large number of women refuse BJ's and anal. Some women, mostly whores but not all of them mind you, depending on hand size, jaw size and pain receptors, can take it while others can't. If your married or in a serious relationship, they can adapt over time as you gain, but length is easier for them to take over girth. I'm not telling you to stop, but you have to have a serious goal, not just to be the biggest. Haha we already have them and I for one, don't want any of my dick out in the cold while the rest is in a warm pussy lol. You can reach the max girth with the Bathmate you have and just use it before sex to gauge how much more, if any, they can take. You have to consider who your putting your big dick in. Unless they're whores, they don't count, they're not alive haha. If you have no pain in the Bathmate while doing your sets, your still good to go. Once you start to get pain from not being able to expand anymore, then it's time to access the situation and your goals. It all comes down to your goals. You want bigger, you'll have to upgrade, if not, it'll still be fine. The measurement on the Bathmate is null. Like the boss man said, a ruler and tailors tape outside the Bathmate is your friend. Hope you find your answer. Good luck.

Thanks, but I was wondering about measure issue, how are you measuring? right after doing Bathmate session or the next day for example?

He says right after. So that brings up how much is fluid retention and how much is expansion? If he could get pics up, that'd be great. It'll help assess his current routine.

Wow those are amazing gains in 50 days. DO you know what your measurements are when you have an erection without using the BM? Have those increased along with your BM expansion size?

I am new to the Bathmate 30 routine. could you tell your routine? any additional stretching? taping during day? how much pressure do you appy during each session... meaning what is your starting measurement and what do you stretcjh it to for your 5 min

love the bathmate but want to refine my routine

zrip;677768 said:
Thanks, but I was wondering about measure issue, how are you measuring? right after doing Bathmate session or the next day for example?

Well if, when expanded, you are maxing out the X30 you will need to upgrade to and X40 to go beyond. It really depends on your goals. If you are looking for a solid 6.5" of girth you will need the X40 but if your girth goals are below this than the X30 will be enough.

I'd like to chime in as a guy that has maxed out a herc and is closing in the the x40... There's no real problem with packing a BM with more cock than it can handle. What it boils down to is your comfort level and what kind of pain you can put up with. Furthermore, I can archive roughly the same level of expansion packing the walls of the herc vs having one headspace in the x40- after I pull it off my dick mind you.

When I was first using the x30 I noticed a little rings, but now I'm like lord of the rings. I expand ultra quick now too.

BornInFigi;677954 said:
I'd like to chime in as a guy that has maxed out a herc and is closing in the the x40... There's no real problem with packing a BM with more cock than it can handle. What it boils down to is your comfort level and what kind of pain you can put up with. Furthermore, I can archive roughly the same level of expansion packing the walls of the herc vs having one headspace in the x40- after I pull it off my dick mind you.

Whoa. Elite trainer is back. Glad to see you back. Have you updated your thread.

runningignus;677980 said:
Whoa. Elite trainer is back. Glad to see you back. Have you updated your thread.

Like mother fucking John Wick. I have. I'm just kinda doing my thing. I didn't reach my goal, but that doesn't mean I'm out. And I never really left. I stayed close to the BM threads and help dudes that asked for help.

BornInFigi;678015 said:
Like mother fucking John Wick. I have. I'm just kinda doing my thing. I didn't reach my goal, but that doesn't mean I'm out. And I never really left. I stayed close to the BM threads and help dudes that asked for help.

Legendary assassin John Wick (BornInFigi) retired from his violent career after marrying the love of his life. Her sudden death leaves John in deep mourning, so he spends that time making his penis as big as possible! :)

doublelongdaddy;678092 said:
Legendary assassin John Wick (BornInFigi) retired from his violent career after marrying the love of his life. Her sudden death leaves John in deep mourning, so he spends that time making his penis as big as possible! :)

Here upon creating such a weapon, he vanishes into the night, reappearing every blue moon to send away the evil in women's vaginas. Once satiated, he limps into the shadows, preparing for the next night of sending away evil.

runningignus;678143 said:
Here upon creating such a weapon, he vanishes into the night, reappearing every blue moon to send away the evil in women's vaginas. Once satiated, he limps into the shadows, preparing for the next night of sending away evil.

Evil resides in more than just their vagina's.

runningignus;678143 said:

great poem..:)

shortdick;678197 said:
True,but i still believe that there a few good hearted women out there:)

Me as well. The problem is trying to weed through the bitches to find the hidden diamond.

Back
Top Bottom