runningignus;678143 said:
Here upon creating such a weapon, he vanishes into the night, reappearing every blue moon to send away the evil in women's vaginas. Once satiated, he limps into the shadows, preparing for the next night of sending away evil.

The PE hero!

So guys how often are you doing exercise, everday 7 days a week or.. ?

If you can, do it. Depends on your bodies reaction and healing. Be safe and you can go everyday. If you can't get erect, take a day off. Simple. When you take a day off, be sure to do some light exercises so to keep everything loose.

zrip;678979 said:
So guys how often are you doing exercise, everday 7 days a week or.. ?

Here is the information from the Newbie Routine:

REST DAYS
I have always trained 7 days on no days off. I think this type of schedule promotes a more habitual program. For me days off can quickly turn into weeks off so it is better for me to be a daily trainer. I also believe that the penis only needs 24 hours of recovery before it is trained again. Some guys either do not have the time for this or it may be too difficult at first. In this case I recommend deducting one day at a time until the perfect routine is created. i.e. 6 on 1 off, 5 on 2 off.

I've been using my X40 w/the VacuVin mod (game changer, btw) for 13 months and have gone from a starting size of 6.375"X5.25" to 7.75"X7". I do it in the shower, once in the morning and once before bed for at least 15 minutes, but sometimes up to 30 mins. I struggled with my right testicle getting sucked-in, (yes, all recommended 'fixes' were attempted, just my biology) but I've become used to the feeling and it now kinda feels okay. One problem I was having with the X40 toward the end of my session was the dreaded gaiter bite, so I purchased the Goliath thinking the extra room would help...which it did, but it took some time getting it to work. What I've been able to accomplish utilizing both the X40 and Goliath has been nothing short of amazing, almost to the point of an addiction for me, (I actually miss my BM sessions if I'm w/my girl over night).
What works for me is starting with the X40, slowly pumping to my current max of just a shade over 20cms and I keep it there for 10 mins. or so. Once I'm fully pumped, I switch to the Goliath. Going in with at least a 90% erection helps displace enough water to maintain a good seal, but I have rapid-file the VacuVin pump to get it to work properly. I can stay in The Goliath for as long as I want with no bite or discomfort and my post-pump girth is off-the-charts!

Long response to the OP's question, but definitely upgrade as needed...there'll be a steep learning curve, but well worth it!

p.s. I've tried to post a pic of me in The Goliath that kinda shows the VacuVin mod, but it won't upload

golferjohn;679275 said:
I've been using my X40 w/the VacuVin mod (game changer, btw) for 13 months and have gone from a starting size of 6.375"X5.25" to 7.75"X7". I do it in the shower, once in the morning and once before bed for at least 15 minutes, but sometimes up to 30 mins. I struggled with my right testicle getting sucked-in, (yes, all recommended 'fixes' were attempted, just my biology) but I've become used to the feeling and it now kinda feels okay. One problem I was having with the X40 toward the end of my session was the dreaded gaiter bite, so I purchased the Goliath thinking the extra room would help...which it did, but it took some time getting it to work. What I've been able to accomplish utilizing both the X40 and Goliath has been nothing short of amazing, almost to the point of an addiction for me, (I actually miss my BM sessions if I'm w/my girl over night).
What works for me is starting with the X40, slowly pumping to my current max of just a shade over 20cms and I keep it there for 10 mins. or so. Once I'm fully pumped, I switch to the Goliath. Going in with at least a 90% erection helps displace enough water to maintain a good seal, but I have rapid-file the VacuVin pump to get it to work properly. I can stay in The Goliath for as long as I want with no bite or discomfort and my post-pump girth is off-the-charts!

Long response to the OP's question, but definitely upgrade as needed...there'll be a steep learning curve, but well worth it!

p.s. I've tried to post a pic of me in The Goliath that kinda shows the VacuVin mod, but it won't upload

Try to upload again, we were having some database issues. Congratulations on the massive growth, you are a serious success story!

Can i hijack?

How much pass the topmarking can you go before you should upgrade from x30?

I went past 180mm/7inch in todays session(without comfortring), still room for an inch in the chamber.

Should i be thinking off x40?

pillesnoppen;681369 said:
Can i hijack?

How much pass the topmarking can you go before you should upgrade from x30?

I went past 180mm/7inch in todays session(without comfortring), still room for an inch in the chamber.

Should i be thinking off x40?

How is the base of the pump feeling? Are you packing the sides? An inch in length would make the pump useable to that point unless you are having the issues I mentioned here. I look at the BathMate's a shark in a tank, he will only get as big as the tank he is in.

Then i will pump away untill i hit the valve lengthwise.

Have more basegirth then girth right under the glans. So i get some gaterbites but i can handle them.

When i have the comfortring on, i can't get as much pressure, and it dosent feel good in the base.

I think everyone ditches the comfort pad don't worry. I'm using the x40 after I was packing nearly all my x30, and its very true what mike says about shark tanks. My base girth has been exploding out of nowhere, and its because I was already getting very crammed in the other bathmate.

Hey brother, I did not ditch my comfort pad, it serves me better comfort, hence the name.
DLD is right with the tank analogy, x40 needed soon for you bro, then x50 :)

I definitely noticed some major temporary girth going from my X40 to The Goliath...I usually begin my session with the X40 and switch-over when I feel I'm at my max. I'm experimenting on using my X40 as a lengthening tool right now with hardcore stretching. I really don't want much more girth, lol

Guys, in my x30 I still have some space left lengthwise but the gaitor bites are really painful most of the time and I could have alot more temp girth I think if there was more space.
Is it necessary to switchi to x40 or OK to jump right to Goliath ?

Im asking also cuz I can have the Goliath for "only" 120 dollars with next day delivery. X40 would cost me about 159 dollars.

BigBeardBig;681693 said:
Guys, in my x30 I still have some space left lengthwise but the gaitor bites are really painful most of the time and I could have alot more temp girth I think if there was more space.

Im asking also cuz I can have the Goliath for "only" 120 dollars with next day delivery. X40 would cost me about 159 dollars.

The Goliath would save you an expensive step but you will need to modify the Goliath if there is too much room. Two things that will need to happen are a wine-vac modification and the use of a foam ball to fill some of the negative space. You may not have to make both of these steps but if you find you are lacking in vacuum these would be the places to modify. This would save you the money from the X40 middle step. The X40m will get you to a pretty huge size so I guess your final size will be a big determination.

BigBeardBig;681693 said:

Be prepared to have a few frustrating sessions w/The Goliath at first...it took me a good 3 weeks to finally get the hang of it. The X40, (and I'm assuming the X30) have a more malleable gaiter where The Goliath's is much more rigid making the critical seal/pump initial motion very difficult. Using my X40 as a pre-pump, if you will, brought it all together for me. Being 80%-90% erect AND pumped-up from the X40 allows adequate time to get The Goliath filled with hot water, (it's considerably larger) and in-place where I can start the 'rapid-fire' VacuVin pumping, (I can only imagine how ridiculous it must look, thankfully I share my home with a couple of dogs, lol) until there's a strong enough seal that I can just let it dangle hands-free...this would be at about 90% of max around 200mm. Once I'm there, I can relax for a bit in the shower, find some erotic motivation on my Nook and slowly increase the pressure to whatever I can tolerate. I often hit the release valve just a touch and pump back up several times during each session.
I know I'm finished when the hot water from the shower starts to cool :)

BigBeardBig;681693 said:

Be prepared to have a few frustrating sessions w/The Goliath at first...it took me a good 3 weeks to finally get the hang of it. The X40, (and I'm assuming the X30) have a more malleable gaiter where The Goliath's is much more rigid making the critical seal/pump initial motion very difficult. Using my X40 as a pre-pump, if you will, brought it all together for me. Being 80%-90% erect AND pumped-up from the X40 allows adequate time to get The Goliath filled with hot water, (it's considerably larger) and in-place where I can start the 'rapid-fire' VacuVin pumping, (I can only imagine how ridiculous it must look, thankfully I share my home with a couple of dogs, lol) until there's a strong enough seal that I can just let it dangle hands-free...this would be at about 90% of max around 200mm. Once I'm there, I can relax for a bit in the shower, find some erotic motivation on my Nook and slowly increase the pressure to whatever I can tolerate. I often hit the release valve just a touch and pump back up several times during each session.
I know I'm finished when the hot water from the shower starts to cool

golferjohn;682236 said:
I know I'm finished when the hot water from the shower starts to cool

Thank you brother john, very good information. Im gonna try my first session today probably - not 100% sure yet as I got some little tear at frenulum and it hurts pumping =/
Size of this think is absolutely ridicilous :cool:

BigBeardBig;682248 said:
Thank you brother john, very good information. Im gonna try my first session today probably - not 100% sure yet as I got some little tear at frenulum and it hurts pumping =/
Size of this think is absolutely ridicilous :cool:

Be careful with that Frenulum, you could make the cut bigger by training against it. This is extremely painful so please be careful. To heal up the Frenulum it is best to use Bacitracin.

Ive had so painful gaitor bites in my X30 I completely skipped the X40 and went for Goliath.
Im really happy I made this choice, with Vacu Vin its the best.

Back
Top Bottom