Sayme

Registered
hi guys!!!! :) it's been 3 months into the newbie routine and no gains yet. I'm starting to lose faith,please help me!!!!!!!!!! any suggestions,thoughts or advice? thanks a lot!!!

If no gains then start by Penis Enlargement'ing a bit more aggressively, that might be the issue im guessing.

Sayme;462774 said:
sure!!!! everything the same!!

Very unusual!

In regards to stretching, do you feel an ache in the base of your penis either straight afterward or the morning afterward?

In regards to jelqing, make sure that you are putting enough pressure on the penis (your head should look huge) and also up the amount to 900.

How often are you doing it?

Very strange, i am sure DLD will have better luck finding the answer.

Everything DLD said.

Make sure you are jelqing properly (slow enough, expansion-causing, etc.). Maybe you should try using a Bathmate/other pump-- that way, you'll be able to enjoy temporary gains from pumping while working on long-term gains with the newbie routine.

hey guys!!! thanks a lot for your responses... I think, I'm doing everything rightly.I'm jelqing for the expansion, I also do some ssj in the end of the routine,just to give extra pump.... I don't have enough money to afford a Bathmate or sizegenetics. Thanks again!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom