IWantMine9

Registered
OK. I've been doing the newbie routine for roughly two weeks now.

I've done some reading on these forums and the general idea for both length and girth work is keeping the penis in an extended state for as long as possible.

So yesterday I wanted to try stop with the half measures and see if this stuff really worked. I did the Newbie Routine for about 8 hours and achieved some amazing stretch. I was watching movies and sitting there continually stretching and doing the kegel routine described in the NR when I wasn't stretching. I increased my stretched flaccid size upwards about 3/4 of an inch after it was done. Besides the measurements, it just felt longer and more substantial. I actually felt like I was swaying in my underwear which I'd never felt before. I'm really stoked about this feeling and it's fueling my desire to go on.

I noticed a couple things while doing this. I got a purplish color in the tip area of my head. It wasn't painful, or cold, but I thought I'd ask if this is a bad sign.

A second thing is about the effort required to return to the same length of stretch as last night. I just stretched for about an hour before typing this and achieved the same stretch but it seemed to take more effort. I was wondering if this is a sign of the penis cementing some fraction of the stretch I made last night, strengthened the tissue, and now it takes more effort. Is this a trend that I should expect to continue? Is this atypical?

I was also wondering if it's OK to manual stretch for that long. I felt fine, a good bit of general soreness, fatigue, and tenderness, but otherwise fine.

Thanks guys!

Stretching that long is great, I love stretching and I can go for a long time. The purple color is normal, it is just a sign of greater blood flow. As you gain in length it does become more and more difficult to make length gains so the idea is to do the basics until there is nothing more to gain and then moving into a more intense routine. This is the reason the 5 Phases of MOS are set up as they are, to keep you gaining.

Great news! I just measured an increase of .5 inches in my BPenis EnlargementL. This is after just two weeks of effort. It goes to show you how hard work usually pays off.

Believe all fellow newbies!

Keep your penis in a stretched state, either length or width, for as long as possible, and you will see gains.

Please, please just remember that it takes time! You must get out of the mindset of the push button age we live in. DLD's exercises and phases are well thought out. Wrap your head around them, but then realize it takes effort and persistence in the long term. Just like saving for a car, house, gaining muscle, getting a degree, weight loss, etc., this takes time. Celebrate the incremental victories along the way, just as you do with those just mentioned. If you keep working you will see the big payoff, just like the aforementioned. :)

IWantMine9;386464 said:
Great news! I just measured an increase of .5 inches in my BPenis EnlargementL. This is after just two weeks of effort. It goes to show you how hard work usually pays off.

Keep your penis in a stretched state, either length or width, for as long as possible, and you will see gains.

Please, please just remember that it takes time! You must get out of the mindset of the push button age we live in. DLD's exercises and phases are well thought out. Wrap your head around them, but then realize it takes effort and persistence in the long term. Just like saving for a car, house, gaining muscle, getting a degree, weight loss, etc., this takes time. Celebrate the incremental victories along the way, just as you do with those just mentioned. If you keep working you will see the big payoff, just like the aforementioned. :)

Excellent news! I am so proud of you! Newbie, follow this example!

IWantMine9;386464 said:

So true, congrats on pulling through that first 14 days it turned out rewarding. Now get ready and hold on because it will just keep adding up from here!

Turnover;386612 said:
So true, congrats on pulling through that first 14 days it turned out rewarding. Now get ready and hold on because it will just keep adding up from here!

Thanks! I can't wait. :D

Wow! These past few days have been a real learning experience for me.

About 36 hours ago, I was becoming a little concerned about my erection quality. I have been doing some very intense stretching after wrapping for a while with the rice sock. I decided to take it easy for a day to see what would happen, and BAM, it's like my dick changed overnight! My erections are back, but even more intense, and it's like the flaccid stretch gains I made have solidified! I was sitting in front of the mirror pulling my shit out, playing with it, holding it in my hands, and it's just...wow. I'm totally hooked now! :D

Sometimes rest is just what you need. I am happy things are back to normal!

Back
Top Bottom