ScatRD

Registered
A bit over 2 weeks ago I received my X-40, as I'm sure most of you know I was suffering "GatorBite" in the X40.
I was to the point where everytime I used it the base of my penis came out looking like an accordion as I was expanding in between the ridges of the gaiter and it was unbearable any more. I couldn't even go to 70% without getting pinched and sore so I had to keep backing off which was not doing me any good what so ever.

I picked up a great deal from one of our members "chasingains" who had one for sell, it arrived and if it was wrapped in plastic I would have swore it was new. Thank you VERY much!!

Needless to say I jumped back into my routine and WOW!! I went from about 175 or 180 (it was under the sticker so I'm guessing), to just under 200 the first day or two with no issues. After my first 2 weeks I have LOTS of room for growth and am now above 210 and pressing onward!

View attachment 27112

Now for the safety tip....
When a woman asks you, "Why do you need a pump?", apparently "Because it's cheaper than vaginal rejuvenation." is the wrong answer...
She knows my sense of humor is quite dark but I guess that was a bit far even for me. oops!

Attachments

• IMG_0473A.jpg
    IMG_0473A.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 1
It's been another 2 weeks and I can say I'm still growing and going!
Just hit another milestone of 220 and the girth is getting pretty amazing! I haven't actually put a measuring tape to it but I can say that even though I have pretty good sized hands when I'm fully erect my fingertips are getting further and further apart!

I will be taking a measurement on my anniversary but not until then!
DLD, you were right, "You can't grow a shark in a goldfish bowl!" and here's proof.
View attachment 27204

Attachments

• IMG_0626A.jpg
    IMG_0626A.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
ScatRD;544968 said:
It's been another 2 weeks and I can say I'm still growing and going!
Just hit another milestone of 220 and the girth is getting pretty amazing! I haven't actually put a measuring tape to it but I can say that even though I have pretty good sized hands when I'm fully erect my fingertips are getting further and further apart!

I will be taking a measurement on my anniversary but not until then!
DLD, you were right, "You can't grow a shark in a goldfish bowl!" and here's proof.
View attachment 27204

Wow, impressive gains in the BathmateG so far. This is also the reason I am going to get a Penomet asap. I am getting "gaiter bite" on the original Bathmate X-40. Did you notice that when your girth started getting restricted in the X40 you're length expansion suffered?

Yes, it most definitely did. I could pump to max but as soon as I started the stretches it became so uncomfortable I had to keep backing down the pressure which made the entire routine suffer.

What's your routine ScatRD?

I've been doing 3-5 days a week 10-15 minutes in the Bathmate for 4 weeks now and noticed a significant improvement in expansion.

Your expansion has increased by LOADS already though and it would be very interesting to hear what you have been doing to achieve this :)

I'm doing 6 days a week.

Warm bath for 5 minutes or so to loosen up then 6 min at max, then stretching and some jelq, do that 3 times.

Then step up the game and go 6 minutes max with Vac, the last 3 minutes doing hardcore stretches, then Jelq or SSJ, do that 3 times.

When you use the vac make sure you know about where your limit is and BE CAREFUL. The Bathmate has a built in safety system as when you use the vac hard enough the release spring will kick in and you know you have reached the max that is possible. I do NOT see any reason to exceed that limit! It's one hell of a pull as is and then stretching while in that state is a mind altering experience....

I have put my Bathmate on hold for the last two weeks gator bite and suction issues. It took me a while to realize that I simply maxed my X-40 out. I'm going to try and get a pump session in tomorrow just for a little bit to get some temp girth. I need to get that x40.

Damnit, seems that I've hit another plateau and now it's the waiting game. I got just under the 230 mark and it seems like I've been here forever, or at least 2 weeks. I kind of figured one was coming as fast as I was gaining since getting into the X-40 but such is life. I keep at it daily and even if I'm not gaining at least I'm hopefully cementing in what I already got. Might be time to change tactics and throw my Penis Enlargement a curve ball and see how it responds.

Hey Scat,

I too had some major bite issues i,n the Herc and like you got into the X-40. I am having some issues tho bro and wondering what you have as far as thoughts. Don't wanna Hijack your thread, so If you'd rather just PM ok?

1. Suction problem- I can't get past 200 for the life of me... I go in fully tourqued and am at a loss for strength at the 200 mark. I even did the stress ball/toy trick to displace some water and still can't get the thing to power down on my bits.

2. The thing has an issue keeping air out? It's as if the thing isnt sealing well at the top of my fat pad and if i try and move, air finds its way in and I have to pump up a little bit to hold her at 190-195.

3. Gater is kinda hard. I can't remember this being and issue with my Herc, but that was a year and a half ago, so maybe that will soften up over some use and I will be able to wrench that sucker down and start hitting the low 200's with you.

All the Best

I just got a X-40 too and my story is really similar! Couldn't get past 160 in the X40 but in the X-40 I'm at 175!! Nuts! That darm X40 must have really been holding me back. I'm glad I didn't mess with the X40 and went right to the X-40

maxpower_454;547679 said:
I just got a X-40 too and my story is really similar! Couldn't get past 160 in the X40 but in the X-40 I'm at 175!! Nuts! That darm X40 must have really been holding me back. I'm glad I didn't mess with the X40 and went right to the X-40

Is X-40 pretty hard for you to pump too? Im thinking of doing the wine saver mod to try and crest 205 or so...

maxpower_454;547679 said:

I am a noted user of the X-40 and I am extremely happy with my pump! I look forward to the larger Penomet and Hydromax, but I am so happy with the X-40.

BornInFigi;547692 said:
Is X-40 pretty hard for you to pump too? Im thinking of doing the wine saver mod to try and crest 205 or so...

I actually tried the winesaver and just couldn't get it to work. I took the center out of the valve on my X40 and put it in the X-40. Now the X-40 works like the X40 which is great for me. I think it's a lot better than the regular X-40 valve.

UPDATE: I just used the X-40 only for the second time tonight and got to 180!

maxpower_454;548797 said:
I actually tried the winesaver and just couldn't get it to work. I took the center out of the valve on my X40 and put it in the X-40. Now the X-40 works like the X40 which is great for me. I think it's a lot better than the regular X-40 valve.

Good move and one I have done too, it is great that they are so interchangeable.

Great job...180 feels great and I can do 3 sets at 180 for 7 min. and I get all sorts or huge...

But shit! I dont have any cool valves. and im topped out at 195-198ish... oh well

if you don't mind i have some questions to this:

is the X-40 and X-40 calibrated in lenght?
i mean is 200 in X-40 also 200 in X-40?
not trying to call cheat or anything. but would be nice to see if there is any difference.

how does this transcent to normal gains? how much have you increased in normal size? is it all temporary pump gains or does it kick it affect your normal stats? and how much?

i too had problems with the gator bites and just sorta hold a break for a while.

im pretty happy with my size. but the fact is i never reached my goal. and as i am not a quitter. well here i am.

when there is enough money im gonna buy the X-40. as the X-40 is not really my size any more.

i hit the walls at the bottom and my top measures where around 210.

BornInFigi;547692 said:

DO IT!!
Get the pieces and follow the instructions I put in the sticky that GettingThere started, here's a link Vac Mod on page 11, thread reply 207, is the beginning of the tut but it goes on for a few replies and pictures.

Congrats MaxPower, it does indeed make a difference!

Back
Top Bottom