LNL

Registered
Is it possible to get a 2-3" Erect length gain? I'm at 6"x5" right now and would like to gain 2-3"(I say 3" because of the fatty area, so to make up for that) I know 8" is on the bigger side for most women but it's more of a confidence booster for myself lol. I've been doing the newbie stretch routine twice a day with penoment 40min total a day and am soon to be adding the SG here in the next few weeks.

It's possible to gain 3 inches in erect length especially when you get rid of all the belly fat. But you will be using devices for PE instead of your hands.

there is no limit for gains......it depends how much time consistence and effort you want to put into it.....
perfect ....if you haev pump and then if you get SG then u can begin SRT also.....the fastest way to gain those 2-3 inches...

It is very possible as I speak from experience. I started at around the same size as you and I have gained more than 4" in length and more than 2" of girth. It is a long process to make these stats but if you are committed and practice progressive routines and exercises you can do the same. Equipment is very important in getting this done in a more timely fashion than I have done it. It took me years to get to my size but if I had access to the tolls that are now available I know I could have done it much faster. The best thread to study on making these gains come at the fastest rate is the SRT Routine.

doublelongdaddy;647252 said:
It is very possible as I speak from experience. I started at around the same size as you and I have gained more than 4" in length and more than 2" of girth. It is a long process to make these stats but if you are committed and practice progressive routines and exercises you can do the same. Equipment is very important in getting this done in a more timely fashion than I have done it. It took me years to get to my size but if I had access to the tolls that are now available I know I could have done it much faster. The best thread to study on making these gains come at the fastest rate is the SRT Routine.

everything i feel is right infront of us....all the knowlwdge and resource but it depends on us how we use it and what are goal and motivation isto get those gains

About this,is it posible to gain 2-3 inches in lenght without any devices?Only manual streches?

huge-girth;647342 said:
It will take you decades to do that.

maybe the first two inches are possible but you have to follow the DLDs newbie routine literally...im still stressed whit the BP stuff ..i have been busy the last two days n didnt have time to use my LM >:( i want to have an hour of LM today:p

huge-girth;647342 said:
It will take you decades to do that.

Well it took me 6 months for the first 2" and 1 decade for the second 2"

doublelongdaddy;647389 said:
Well it took me 6 months for the first 2" and 1 decade for the second 2"

i started at 5,some n using "common sense" im supposed to get to 7.5 at most,maybe using the devices in a steady way i could get to 8,being lucky,adding an extra inch is going to take years...Being realistic a 9.3x7 could be the size id get to..

shortdick;647428 said:
i started at 5,some n using "common sense" im supposed to get to 7.5 at most,maybe using the devices in a steady way i could get to 8,being lucky,adding an extra inch is going to take years...Being realistic a 9.3x7 could be the size id get to..

I don't mind if my girth goal takes a long time, I can always make meaningful use of my temporary expansion which will be a great motivation for consistent girth work. On the other hand, I want to get to my length goal as quick as possible. I need to remove my fat pad completely to make things easier for me.

shortdick;647489 said:
fat pad what a nightmare LOL

One of the biggest enemies of gaining size is the fat pad. I believe that this drives many men to take up a diet and fitness routine in addition to their PE routine. For me, back when I was around 8.5" I looked like 6" because of my two+ inch fat pad. When I grew even longer I became very depressed about making all these unseen gains that I went on a diet and fitness routine that really did the job. I lost 140 pounds (a bit too much) but you could see every inch of my penis. If you watch the Channel 4 documentation "The Perfect Penis" you can see how lean I was and how good my flaccid size looked. When I got an erection my internal structures were as forward as __________'s, I looked massive. So all you guys with a fat pad, get to work not only on gaining size you want, but losing it where you need. To even someone who does not PE at all but has a fat pad, just losing the fat would bring visual gains big time.

doublelongdaddy;647494 said:
One of the biggest enemies of gaining size is the fat pad. I believe that this drives many men to take up a diet and fitness routine in addition to their PE routine. For me, back when I was around 8.5" I looked like 6" because of my two+ inch fat pad. When I grew even longer I became very depressed about making all these unseen gains that I went on a diet and fitness routine that really did the job. I lost 140 pounds (a bit too much) but you could see every inch of my penis. If you watch the Channel 4 documentation "The Perfect Penis" you can see how lean I was and how good my flaccid size looked. When I got an erection my internal structures were as forward as __________'s, I looked massive. So all you guys with a fat pad, get to work not only on gaining size you want, but losing it where you need. To even someone who does not PE at all but has a fat pad, just losing the fat would bring visual gains big time.

Wait, I need to watch that channel 4 documentation, where can I find it? How do I know how many inches my fat pad is?

ChilDsh;647522 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5MIDhb92SU

You can see DLD around 26 min,but i recommend you watch the whole thing,its kinda interesting.

You measure.For exemple,your boned press is 7 inch,and your non-bone pressed is 6.Then you have 1 inch of fatpad :)

Those measurements were flaccid non stretched:)

Is it possible to get a 2-3" Erect length gain? I'm at 6"x5" right now and would like to gain 2-3"(I say 3" because of the fatty area, so to make up for that) I know 8" is on the bigger side for most women but it's more of a confidence booster for myself LOL. I've been doing the newbie stretch routine twice a day with penoment 40min total a day and am soon to be adding the SG here in the next few weeks.

You can gain up to 3 inches and even more than that as long as you are willing to make PE a part of your life. You should throw away the Penomet and get yourself a Mityvac.

Reactions: DLD
You can gain up to 3 inches and even more than that as long as you are willing to make PE a part of your life. You should throw away the Penomet and get yourself a Mityvac.

Took me years but I have gone way past what I wanted. Pe is just something that should be done daily till you get to where you want to be

Back
Top Bottom