ChowderPowder

Registered
I got my call to ship out for air force basic training yesterday. ill be leaving august 7th. starting yesterday i have 127 days to reach my Penis Enlargement goal of 7.5 x 6. so basically I'm putting my foot to the pedal and consistently bang out my routine everyday. every single day i have counts so no slacking. thanks to all the support and info from dld and all the posts I've gained a lot of insight into Penis Enlargement. I just ordered ROP and cable clamp today so ill be using them in my routine as well.

My Penis Enlargement journey will end on august 7th so before i leave i will keep everyone updated on my routine and gains. I'm currently 6.5 x 5 and ill post my routine below. Im so excited to finally feel good about what i got down there and this is a great opportunity to see how much i can gain within this time frame. My confidence is going to go off the charts with my new cock and i hope i can inspire others to reach there goals ;)

Routine (6 days a week): for my routine you just simply need lube for jelqing, a Bathmate, and a size genetics extender

1. Warm up with hot cloth
2. Bathmate erect 5 min with DLD's Bathmate stretches
3. 50 jelqs and a few SSJ's for fun
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 to make 3 sets all together
5. 50 DLD Blasters
6. Size genetics extender for 3-6 hours depending on my schedule but i always aim for as much as possible.

Takes about an hour for me until step 6 so its not too bad. Also i want to mention that i do this after my regular workout routine so this may help my gains cause my body is, in a sense already in recovery mode and might help my healing time. I drink protein shakes after workouts and follow a vegetarian diet. i also take glutamine powder everyday which is known to aid in tissue recovery, and supplement nettle root extract which helps block estrogen and promote healthy testosterone levels.

Also keep in mind when i receive the cable clamp and ROP i will add those into my routine somehow.

I know this is going to work. ill post pics in august before i leave. Any suggestions or questions always welcome:)

Thanks brothers

127 days is a BIG commitment, but also is the service so you obviously got what it takes. Keep us updated and GOOD LUCK!

Back
Top Bottom