DreadMan

Registered
Hey guys im curretly working on getting the most bang for my buck while training. I have a somwhat limited amount of time to train. My main question is would 10min of clamping be more effective then 10 min of jelqing

My routine has been

wake up
shower a few jelqs to warm up
Bathmate 10 min
Clamp 10 min (im reading up about mixing in bends)
put on a loose fitting cookring to stay pumped up for a hour or so

then i do my stretching during the day at bathroom breaks lunches etc

All of what i read about clamping suggest atleast 3 sets at 10 min. Since im doing only 1 set should i just jelq?

Ive read up on how to clamp safely im not to worried about that. I enjoy clamping more than jelqs so i may just stick with clamping i just wanted to she what is considered more effective

DreadMan;656247 said:
Ive read up on how to clamp safely im not to worried about that. I enjoy clamping more than jelqs so i may just stick with clamping i just wanted to she what is considered more effective

Never tried clamping but if you say it's safe you should know better :D

Some people say that clamping is the surest way to gains (like stillwantsmore), but all the ideas offered at the brotherhood have their place in our regimen because they complement each other. Just do a clamp/jelq superset if you want.

I did SSJ's,Squeezes & V-jelqs for 30 mins a day & gained 1/4 in in a months time. Regular jelqs never worked for me.i still do this 2-3 times a week more as a maintenance routine as I started an intense length routine.

Well if you have a bathmate,the 5x5x3 program it's the best..and the temporary expansion it's crazy,i was going up to 6,7 in girth until my dog found the bathmate and chewed it up...god damn...at least i was happy with the bathmate for a few days :)

ChilDsh;656430 said:
Well if you have a bathmate,the 5x5x3 program it's the best..and the temporary expansion it's crazy,i was going up to 6,7 in girth until my dog found the bathmate and chewed it up...god damn...at least i was happy with the bathmate for a few days :)

How bad? Is it still useable?

doublelongdaddy;656514 said:
How bad? Is it still useable?

Nope,completely destroyed..funny how a 35 pounds dog have such a strong jaw.

10 min Jelq Vs 10 min clamp ( whats more effective)

For clamping you'd usually get the most out of it by having multiple sets during the same session .. like a 30 minute session wherein you'd have 7 minute (or so) clamping sets .. with a couple of minutes of declamping and massage, and then repeat.

The additional sets after the first clamp/declamp can be more effective than the first one as well since there can be retention/swelling/tumescence leftover from the previous instance .. so sets 2 and 3 have even better occlusion/pressure/stretching of the tissues than the 1st set.

Clamping is great .. but if you only have 10 minutes for your exercise that's kindof just a warmup for the real work in the subsequent sets, so I think .. with only the 10 minutes to work with .. you'd get more mileage out of doing SSJs/SRT.

I do some clamps after the fact bro. I'll never seem to get expansion doing them alone.

Do you guys get discoloration from clamping? I do ulis and other squeezes and even with those I get mild discoloration for a short time so I've always worried that clamping would cause permanent discoloration.

ChilDsh;656549 said:
Nope,completely destroyed..funny how a 35 pounds dog have such a strong jaw.

Ahhh, I am so sorry! Maybe the dog was getting jealous of your cock:)

DreadMan;656762 said:
thank you this was what i was looking for .

August 1st is almost here, win that BathMate back by getting involved in the MOS contest!

Do you guys get discoloration from clamping?

Clamp for less time, .. Declamp and massage and rest for a few minutes, .. and then reclamp for another brief set. Etc. -- Clamping for too long (at one time) causes the wost discoloration/darkening.

Taking breaks and doing multiple shorter sets will both build higher internal pressures (on the subsequent sets) and give you less 'bruising' typically because the blood doesn't pool in there for as long by using the shorter sets/declamping/massage periods.

Hope that made sense, in the middle of two other conversations here IRL and omg seriously..

^ I agree here. I've always been told to never let your workout go cold, but I find that I will be doing really good jelqs when gradually the intensity begins to drop. When this happens I just let the erection subside then come back, and the cycling of blood oxidizes the tissues so well that I now have a more engorged erection to train.

Asanon;657033 said:
Clamp for less time, .. Declamp and massage and rest for a few minutes, .. and then reclamp for another brief set. Etc. -- Clamping for too long (at one time) causes the wost discoloration/darkening.

Taking breaks and doing multiple shorter sets will both build higher internal pressures (on the subsequent sets) and give you less 'bruising' typically because the blood doesn't pool in there for as long by using the shorter sets/declamping/massage periods.
So doing shorter multiple sets reduces bruising but would you say honestly that doing any clamping will inevitably cause at least a little bruising/discoloration? Is it even possible to get away with clamping completely unblemished?

Last edited:
tb007;657079 said:
So doing shorter multiple sets reduces bruising but would you say honestly that doing any clamping will inevitably cause at least a little bruising/discoloration? Is it even possible to get away with clamping completely unblemished?

I think it is tough, maybe short sets of like 5 minutes. Most men who clamp have ended up with bruising which eventually causes discoloration. It will build girth quickly but there is always that plague of discoloration hanging over your head.

Back
Top Bottom