fedora

Registered
Hi everyone,
I got my jes-extender (old-style noose strap) around the 20th of june 2006. From that on I didn´t have the room to do any manual pe so I only used the extender.
Back then I was at
17.5 cm nbpel
18,9 cm bpel

I used the device everyday, average around 6hrs a day. Less in ther beginning and more towards the end. 900g traction in beginning and 1200g traction towards the end.

When I reached 20th of december, after 6 months of only using the device, no manual pe I measured:
19.1 cm nbpel
20 cm bpel
Girth was same, no gains in girth.
Some weight loss during this period effected the nbpel.

A gain of 1,1 cm or 11mm bpel in length during the 6 months.

Now I have the room and space to do manual pe so I have added dld blasters, morning and night 6 days a week and continued with the jes device for about 7-8 hrs a day 6 days now. One day total off and rest. And gains are going much faster.
I´ve gained twice as fast for the last 2 weeks. (I only go for length for a long period before going back to girth).

Device journey
A lot of struggling with finding nice padding and protection for the glans in the beginning, lot of dedication through the journey, wearing only loose pants, even included walking training before beeing able to wear it without looking strange in some movements wearing the device.
But know it works nice overall.

Traction devices do work, but for me a combination of manual excercises and the device is a lot better. You must have the same dedication level to use them just as in other forms of pe.

Fedora

I use it for approx 1.5 hrs before taking it off, regaining full circulation and put it on again after about 15 min.

Fedora

Thats great going! Is there any chance you could post pics of the padding and protection you used?

Just that when i tired doing this a while back, all the time it kept falling off, when i moved or sat down the thing around the penis head would always fall off. Any tips, info, pics and extra product used to help avoid this would be great if you could. Congradulations on the gains, keep them going!

bulc9
I will post some pictures of the padding and ptotection stuff i use later tonight. Slipping off almost never happens to me since i found and created my padding and gripping accessories.

underdog
After awhile I could use it for longer and longer times (in the beginning only 0,5h, back then there were a lot of taking it off and on and it interfered a lot with my daily stuff). But know I use it for approx. 1,5 h at a time, walks normal and no one can notice it, I always have it with me in my case/small bag and use it as often as possible, during college, shopping, being at home etcetra. Of course it takes a lot of dedication, but nowadays it´s ok overall and don´t interfere much.

Thanks guys for your nice comments.
It think it is important to add that this "exclusive extender gains" was not any kind of easy achieved initial newbie length gains for me. I started with manual pe back in oct 2004 at 6" nbpel, 6 1/2" bpel.

The photos of the padding/protection are in progress, updating them soon.

Fedora

when u wear the extender, what angle(s) do u work on?

straight down, straight up ...?

congrats with the kickass gains

very well done bro

vortex66 said:
when u wear the extender, what angle(s) do u work on?

straight down, straight up ...?

congrats with the kickass gains

very well done bro

With privacy UPWARD is definitely good, but clothing in creative ways is necessary. DOWNWARD, there is no hint of anything and most clothes hide it.

For me, Upward and downward are awesome (lots of privacy) my flaccid length is at it's best (visually). I still have not measured for accuracy.

vortex66
I always wear it straight down. My stretched nbp-extender-length is now at
20.5 cm, which is 1,2 cm over my nbpel (now at 19,3 cm)
That means that I always must use loose pants for it not to be visible.
I´ve always prefered it downwads because it gives me aesier a good glans circulation.

DLD
Looking forward to hear your next measurements! Do you think you have gained more in flaccid size than erect size this last period?

fedora said:
I use it for approx 1.5 hrs before taking it off, regaining full circulation and put it on again after about 15 min.

Fedora

Fantastic gains man. A real inspiration for extender usage. I'm using the penimaster extender, and if not for my head getting numb I could probably go for 3 hours or so wearing it.

good post man..

I've been using it for a few months and though i havent seen any concrete gains from it, it does "feel" like its working. I think using it in conjunction with manual Penis Enlargement exercises is the way to go and i'm beginning to do that. Your story inspires me to wear it more often.

I have to admit though, wearing it for more than 1 hour gets a little uncomfortable and if i use too much tension, my head keeps coming out of the loop. But the more you wear it, the more you get used to it. I'm glad i bought it.

Mrc72

Glad to hear it inspirered you. I really recommend it together with manual length exercises, it has been the fastest result since I started combining them.

The last couple of days I have really thinked about other adjustments in my lifestyle I have changed and tricks I use in my lifestyle because of the extender. Here are some:

I always use loose boxers, (shirt fabric ones)if I use stretch boxers, I only use too large boxers so that the extender get the room it requires.

When you wear the extender during a session, your member becomes relaxed and used to the tension so you have to turn up the thumbscrews every now and then. This is something I do maybe 3 times/extnder session.
In the beginning I always went to the bathroom to do this move, but now I do it fast everywhere, I slip my hand down my pants and just screw until I feel with my finger 2 bars left in traction (1200g). This move goes really fast.
I do it everywhere when no one notice, if someone catches me doing it, it just look that someone is repositioning their underwear into right place.
I do it just by feel using my finger tip.

I also have large black coat that I once bought at a theater, it had fake pockets with no pocket lining. I didn´t like that when I bought it, actually dropped some stuff because of the lack of pocket lining. But now I love that coat, it is really custom made for extender use. that one is a perfect cover for slipping in with my hand and turn the thumscrews which I can do completely covered in even the most public places like the underground or in the main shopping streets.

I recommend all new extender users to only use it at home for the first month.
And practise to do all kinds of moves wearing the extender, walking in stairs for example. Picking up something from the floor. You have to use other techniques than you are used to. But after awhile it all comes natural.
After a month start with wearing it going out for a walk, then use it in more and more public spaces until you finally use it in everyday situations (except sport activities).

I always wear it with my theese days and put it on and off in college bathrooms, at friends houses (bathroom) etc. And when you start to use it a lot, gains will come.

Fedora

fedora said:
I also have large black coat that I once bought at a theater, it had fake pockets with no pocket lining.

My Goodness, I remember this so well. I used to have ALL the pockets cut out of my pants, shorts, etc. so I could stretch at anytime during the day. I would be stretching my cock "out the pockets" of these clothes:D I am not sure what good it did me, but I did put the effort in, a very nice memory:)

DLD,
Nice memories are good, so you did turn through the trousers, I´ve also thought about that but I was too afraid that I would forget and eventully drop some important thing like the wallet or keys so I did´nt cut them open. This trousers pocetcutting sounds way more easier than my coat though.

To turn the thumbscrews every now and then is important, and to do that in public needs special tricks.
Maybe there could be a way that this trouser pocket thing could be safe from dropping, maybe just cutting up the upper edge of the inside pocket.
Or maybe sew in another special pocket lining case for keys and other stuff, right beside the open cutted pocket, on the inside of the trousers.
This is starting to sound like a magicians type of trousers, Penis Enlargement is magic!

Fedora

fedora said:
DLD,
Nice memories are good, so you did turn through the trousers, I´ve also thought about that but I was too afraid that I would forget and eventully drop some important thing like the wallet or keys so I did´nt cut them open. This trousers pocetcutting sounds way more easier than my coat though.

To turn the thumbscrews every now and then is important, and to do that in public needs special tricks.
Maybe there could be a way that this trouser pocket thing could be safe from dropping, maybe just cutting up the upper edge of the inside pocket.
Or maybe sew in another special pocket lining case for keys and other stuff, right beside the open cutted pocket, on the inside of the trousers.
This is starting to sound like a magicians type of trousers, Penis Enlargement is magic!

Fedora

I remember fucking with Jen in the food store. I would pull my cock out of my pocket so the head and a bit of shaft was hanging out. I would say "hey Jen, look at my pocket" :D It was semi-perverted but extremely fun.

Back
Top Bottom