Could you please put me on your list too ?

I really would like to buy a copy of your hanger too.

I will put you on the list guys but I strongly recommend you guys check out a bib hanger. Bib makes a good product and he will be WAY quicker and much more reasonable with the price since he has a production setup. Anyway, I will get to it if you guys are patient. - Dash

could you take pics or a make it yourself tutorial?
A hanger you can use 50lbs on and not scream in pain,
like you're on fire, I wanna see/have...

Damn, if your dick doesn't get bigger from hanging 50lbs of it then you might as well give up Penis Enlargement cuz no amount of manual stretching is gonna do it. I've hung 30lbs using a Bib hanger, but had to tighten it too much to prevent slipping. I would never try hanging 50lbs with my Bib hanger.

DASH you are something else!! The man of Steel aint got nothing on you!! Very Impressive my friend VERy impressive!!!

WOW Thats crazy, but the 2 1/2" in gain is outstanding, sounds to me like I need to get crazy.

Hey dash have you ever post any pictures, specially one while hanging the 50 pounds. Must be a world record. :O

I already own the excellent Bib Hanger - but I can't see myself hanging more than my present 20-25 pounds (Maybe 30-35 pounds, but no more)pounds from this. I hope I can hang more from your design.

longwaytogo said:
Hey dash have you ever post any pictures, specially one while hanging the 50 pounds. Must be a world record. :O

As soon as I get moved into my new house and get all of the boxes unpacked I will snap a few pictures for you guys. Picture this: One 5 gallon water jug and one 1 gallon water jug a tuggin on your willy!

I doubt 50 pounds is a world record and actually I bet Bib has hung heavier. Bib?

Dashdeming said:
I the angles from straight out to straight down. With weights as high as 50 pounds I can promise you that I am stretching skin, tunica and ligs thoroughly.

Yeah no shit sherlock!!! lol

50lbs fuck man that is in-fuckin-sane! LMAO

crazyed27 said:
yep crazy is the way to go!

I want to caution all of you that are considering this to go slow and learn your limitations. Please don't rip your dicks off by moving too quickly and beyond your penis' limitation.

Yes it seems insane, but I ask you: How the fuck can a dick not get longer when you are hanging 50 pounds from it every day? Yep, I expect to make my 10" goal.

50 pounds? Damn! I regularly hang with 20 pound dumbbell. I never even thought about eventually hanging the other one from my dick. I have been stuck at 1.5 inch gain for the longest. Maybe I need to up the weight.

ladmh said:
50 pounds? Damn! I regularly hang with 20 pound dumbbell. I never even thought about eventually hanging the other one from my dick. I have been stuck at 1.5 inch gain for the longest. Maybe I need to up the weight.

You probably need to up the weight or the time. Or make a change to manual stretching for a few weeks even.

Dash,

>I doubt 50 pounds is a world record and actually I bet Bib has hung heavier. Bib?<

The most I consistantly hung with, as my max weight, was 45 lbs. I did test the hangers at 60 lbs, but that was not for full 20 minute sets, and I was not trying to gain at that time.

I agree with Dash that this is a tricky thing to do. You must condition your soft tissues to be able to withstand this amount of stress. Also, the more weight, the easier it is to become injured. You must work up in weight slowly, over time, even if it is only for a set or two.

Bigger

I am hanging at 35 pounds right now for 10 minutes when my unit is fully rested, then I keep dropping the weight down by 2.5 pounds until I have a good hour of hanging in. At that point things are pretty fatigued. After that I strap on an ADS.

Also the day after a hanging session I will do 5 minutes at 35, 5 at 32.5, etc. etc. until I can do a particular weight at 10 minutes and then go down from there and try and get a good hour in as well. Basically, I just go by fatigue and don't worry so much about the actual weight.

I don't think I will go over 35 pounds, but that probably won't be for a while anyways since it takes a good month at least of constant hanging for me to be able to add on 2.5 pounds to my max weight.

Please add me to the list, Dash. I own two Bib hangers, but have recently been having problems with them since I upped my weight to 25 lbs. Sounds like you ran into similar problems. I'd be eager to try a different type of hanger.

Brugga,

>I own two Bib hangers, but have recently been having problems with them since I upped my weight to 25 lbs. Sounds like you ran into similar problems. I'd be eager to try a different type of hanger.<

First, 25 lbs is a lot of weight. What problems are you having with the hangers. Perhaps I can help you with it.

Bigger

Back
Top Bottom