Dashdeming

Registered
Today I made a new high for hanging weight: 42 pounds for 15 minutes and then another 5 minutes at 50 pounds. My flaccid hang looks so much longer than even 2 months! The wife seems a lot more focused on the length and has made several references to me having a long penis. She is not one to say much about sexual things but it is clear that she has noticed the increase.

wow 50 lbs....i would think that it would rip you right out the socket....good job on your new max..

I can't imagine how your dick can support that. For me 10 pounds is comfortable, 15 feels heavy, and 20 feels like 1000. How far up the shaft do you place the hanger?? You must leave lots of bundled up dick at the bottom to support all that weight. Likewise you must have to tighten your hanger with a wrench or something to get it tight enough. amazing

I too would like to know what you have gained from hanging. I hung for awhile but didn't seem to gain anything. I was only up to 20#. Have been thinking of hanging again but would like to hear from some who have gained from it. Do you think that hanging makes your penis thinner? GS

Holy shit! 50 pounds sounds unbelievable.I´m on this hardcore hanging routine myself and I was able to increase weight from about 20 pounds to 30 pounds.
I hang 4 sets of 15 minutes with a little over 30 pounds right now and it feels really heavy.I can´t even imagine what it feels like to hang 50 pounds from my dick.
Well,I´ll see in the future!
But somethings going on down there.Flaccid size is really huge since starting this 1.5 months ago and girth definetely has increased.Last measurement I could see an almost 0.25 inch increase in EL,but I measure again in 2 weeks to be sure.
For me,hardcore hanging is the way to go.Thanx for the invention,Dashdeming!

I use a hanger that I built myself that has a little more contact area than most other hangers that I know of. Also, the padding in my hanger is little more hardy and stiff so it can take the higher weight. I have gained over 2 1/2" with hanging and have gotten thicker. I do some jelking every day too but I don't believe hanging makes a penis thinner at least not mine. You simply have to develop the right techniques for wrapping, hanger placement and so forth and you have to slowly condition your body to take the weight. I don't measure too often but there is no doubt that my penis is looking and feeling longer both flacid and erect. I come out of the hanger and get erect as a reaction to the hanging which is a strange but welcome thing. Be safe guys!

mal561 said:
Dash,can you tell us how to make one of your hangers.

I described how to make the hanger some months back here

Red, I have never really thought about producing this hanger really. I think the hanger that Bib makes is pretty good and looks sharp too and I own a couple. My hanger has a little more contact area and will take a little mora weight without slippage. If my penis glans were bigger I think the bib version would work better on me.

Are you using one angle only or are you changing them, do you do only short sessions now or do you mix it up with longer less weight workouts, hopefully you can keep us up to date with your progress.

DLD wishes DASH would make him a HANGER:)

longwaytogo said:
Are you using one angle only or are you changing them, do you do only short sessions now or do you mix it up with longer less weight workouts, hopefully you can keep us up to date with your progress.

I the angles from straight out to straight down. With weights as high as 50 pounds I can promise you that I am stretching skin, tunica and ligs thoroughly.

doublelongdaddy said:
DLD wishes DASH would make him a HANGER:)

DLD,
You are in line with several other now. I have to get my work benches built after I move into my new house and then I can start the hobby stuff again. Anyway, you are on the list too. - Dash

Dash get me on the list also mate, pm with details ect when your ready.

Back
Top Bottom