bs341

Registered
Having a very difficult time deciding. Of these 3 options to shoot for, which should I stop at? Please list yours reasons and convince me.

bs341;722292 said:
Having a very difficult time deciding. Of these 3 options to shoot for, which should I stop at? Please list yours reasons and convince me.

5.5 is what most women desire when interviewed in a study that LIGHTNING was part of. I think most men here desire 6" Understandably as men also prefer an inch longer than women prefer. Men always want more.

6" girth is so tempting. Is it safe to rule out BJ's from smaller, petite women?

Big Schwanz Acht;722350 said:
some petite women have big mouths :)

"Extreme vetting" my friend. With foreplay 6" is not in my experience "too big", even for anal.

Amen to that! I'm considerably thicker than 6" and have been 'well received' after the proper warm-up

Last edited:
bs341;722292 said:

all 3!
Tapering towards the base. Pussy that can take the whole length tends to also take more girth.

I am 5.6 and my wife does not want any bigger. She has been clear. If I were single or my wife liked slight pain more I would go for 6.

It's still early for me but the topic came up and I have the same concern, want to go beyond 5.5" but afraid of condom size issues. I use now the 60 mm condoms and that's the biggest size available in my country. So I'll have to order special sizes or use condoms that are too tight for me or use female condoms which are very expensive.
What do you guys think? What should I do? Do you have other solutions?

XL condoms fit up to 7" girth just fine from my experience. I've been temporarily up to 6.75" or so shaft girth after clamping and then pumping.

Magnum XL are a tad tight on me, and I haven't had any luck finding wider prophylactics online...any tips from the gallery?

Go for 6 inches so you will not have to worry about losing your 5.5 inches when you stop training but there is no stopping though.

stillwantmore2;722463 said:
XL condoms fit up to 7" girth just fine from my experience. I've been temporarily up to 6.75" or so shaft girth after clamping and then pumping.
I don't think this completely true... I can wear 56 mm condoms just fine but they are tight for me, I can handle it but it kind of ruin the experience. The same situation supposed to happen with the 60 mm condoms when I'll get too big for them. That's why there are 64 mm and 69 mm but not in the country I live in. condom size and facts: Condom and penis size table applied to the CAS index - a tribute to Condomerie
Big Schwanz Acht;722496 said:
Magnum XL are a tad tight on me, and I haven't had any luck finding wider prophylactics online...any tips from the gallery?
Use female condoms or search for 64 or 69 mm condoms.

Well, I guess tight is up to the individual. Trojan Magnum XL and Durex XL condoms, to be specific are comfortable at my 6" shaft girth.

I've bought most of my condoms online and I've found it to be the best way, at least considering living here in "Scandinavia."

And naturally, yes, tightness is up to the individual user. Female condoms as mentioned are a choice and from online suppliers it shouldn't be that difficult to find 64/69 mm comdoms.
The supplier from Scandinavia from where I bought does have the bigger my.size available. Pasante also seems to have a variety of bigger sizes, one possibility is their Unique latex-free comdom. (Although there is a review of it being the worst condom, at least by one opinion. :-D )

Personally, I think my goal is at that 6" of girth, so far on a good day I've been at 5.5" to my memory. Even with my smaller hands (for a guy!) it feels a bit lacking.
Well, the survey said that many women would be glad with 5.5" inches of girth, but I really want to push myself to that 6".

PS. Edit; tight -> tightness. I seriously should always click the "Go Advanced", helps with the typos and possibly makes of a more clear post.

Given how long things take shoot for 6, and adjust goals as you go....based on the female response as well as how tight/annoying condoms get for you.

Back
Top Bottom